Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:31 AM

fern and nan

#50 tonyz16127

tonyz16127
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:18 AM

fern and nan

Fern is on the left and Nan on the right I am guessing.

Either way both are gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing,

Tony

#51 harris11

harris11
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:17 PM

Great photo of Fern, when was it taken as she appears not as slim as she was, looks like she put on a few pounds. Any details on that threesome

#52 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:24 PM

Interesting recollection - I assume its the same example that I am aware off. I can post the real story if you would like me to. To put it into perspective there is virtually ZERO chance of getting a girl from Guess bar to go with a customer for anything involving intercourse for the sum you mentioned so you can deduce what was asked for. Why dont you relay the real story and let people decide? By the way, having known Nat ever since she started, I would say she is one of the sofest LB's I have ever met and in the year she has been at the bar cant say I have ever come across anyone with a bad word to say about her. Oh and I was in the bar when she came back in crying. If its the same incident, I also recall you came back in asking for your barfine to be returned. Maybe I got it wrong, but I suspect not. As I say, its not in Nats character.
Cheers
Mardhi

and true recollection :) !
trust me...
i really dont need to put down anyone just for "fun"...
and im the last one to cast untrue gossips on anyone...
i understand u promote your bar and r trying to do the best job u can...
its nothing personal, my comment was not ment against the guess bar itself - i found it a great place...!
however, if i have bad experience with someone, why wouldnt i warn other board members ???
and i have to agree with Kiss, Nat was not the only one who agreed 1.000,- for ST... !!!
no matter if dont know your girls so well, or u dont want to believe or just try to "keep the level" of rates in your bar, all is as i said...

and NO, she defiantely wasnt crying :lol: , she was yelling at ST room at ME asking more... so i was the one who felt liky crying... :)
and NO, i wasnt asking my bar fine back, as i decided to head directly to hotel, get to sleep and go to airport in the morning...
by the way, your story just proves my words, as it is obvious i wasnt the only pissed client by Nat...
So eventhough u may not like it, it IS in Nats characters... sorry to say that...

anyway, sincere good luck to guess bar, ill be happy to come over again, ill just not choose Nat again! :D

My mistake LJ and I apologise - looks like its deffo not the same incident that I witnessed which makes me wonder as you aluded to - how many times this has happened with her. I am probably not the best person to comment, as I have never been permitted to go with any of them :cry: and I am not in the bar that often (probably less than 2 nights a week on average). I will however ask the question of Jay and see if she aware of any issues with Nat - I am now aware of 3 as shown here.

Cheers
Mardhi

#53 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:34 PM

"To put it into perspective there is virtually ZERO chance of getting a girl from Guess bar to go with a customer for anything involving intercourse for the sum you mentioned"

So mardhi, you are saying there is virtually ZERO chance, of getting a Guess bar girl, for 1000 Baht, short time, full intercourse included?

In case you do, that's just total, utter bullshit and nonsense.
Fair enough, that you try your best to promote the Guess bar and it's ladies on this and the other big forum, but with statements like this you don't gain much credibility.

I have had several short time sessions with Guess bar girls, for 1000 Baht plus barfine and they already agreed on that amount in the bar.
Not bad, considering I had ZERO chance, eh?

Fair play to you for achieving it - however I stand by my assessment that its not the norm however I dont know who it was and how short of cash those individuals were at that moment in time which would of course influence there decision. All I base my assessment on is having overheard girls turning down amounts from guys - however again I am not privy as to why they did it and you could probably write a huge book on trying to understand and work out the pricing approach of a Thai ladyboy.

Thats not inferring by the way that Guess Girls have a higher expectation than other bars, but I know full well of at least 3 that have stated to me, they prefer (quality i.e amount of baht) over quantity - that is to say, they prefer to go once for 2,000b than twice over for 1,000 eachtime. And dont forget I am apply western logic to this, they have no such logic in their approach as most of us now only too well. :D :wink:

Cheers
Mardhi

#54 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:03 PM

the only reason you can't get girls for free from guess bar is cuz of the barfine...;)

okay one time only but meh

#55 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for the sense of rationality, Mardhi ... a feature frequently absent from the forum. (And I did note your particular sense of western logic having no 'rational' translation to Thai ... and in my experience not elsewhere in SEA either :D )

Hopefully, I will get to meet you and staff on Wednesday night; and try out one of the much-discussed pool tables. (Might be some interesting snookers, though, judging from the photos :D )
Triat

#56 Eddie_016

Eddie_016
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

#57 LovingLBS

LovingLBS
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:51 AM

phenomenal pics

#58 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:05 AM

Good to have you on board mate. I see you have just started posting.

But 20+ two word responses can be a little annoying for people to see when they log on. The reason for this is that it signals all the posts you comment on as having unread posts. So when we click on each topic just to see a comment like "nice one" its a bit of a waste as the comment is not constructive.

I know you are new so welcome aboard and I hope you get a chance to visit LOS.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#59 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:38 AM

Interesting recollection - I assume its the same example that I am aware off. I can post the real story if you would like me to. To put it into perspective there is virtually ZERO chance of getting a girl from Guess bar to go with a customer for anything involving intercourse for the sum you mentioned so you can deduce what was asked for. Why dont you relay the real story and let people decide? By the way, having known Nat ever since she started, I would say she is one of the sofest LB's I have ever met and in the year she has been at the bar cant say I have ever come across anyone with a bad word to say about her. Oh and I was in the bar when she came back in crying. If its the same incident, I also recall you came back in asking for your barfine to be returned. Maybe I got it wrong, but I suspect not. As I say, its not in Nats character.
Cheers
Mardhi

and true recollection :) !
trust me...
i really dont need to put down anyone just for "fun"...
and im the last one to cast untrue gossips on anyone...
i understand u promote your bar and r trying to do the best job u can...
its nothing personal, my comment was not ment against the guess bar itself - i found it a great place...!
however, if i have bad experience with someone, why wouldnt i warn other board members ???
and i have to agree with Kiss, Nat was not the only one who agreed 1.000,- for ST... !!!
no matter if dont know your girls so well, or u dont want to believe or just try to "keep the level" of rates in your bar, all is as i said...

and NO, she defiantely wasnt crying :lol: , she was yelling at ST room at ME asking more... so i was the one who felt liky crying... :)
and NO, i wasnt asking my bar fine back, as i decided to head directly to hotel, get to sleep and go to airport in the morning...
by the way, your story just proves my words, as it is obvious i wasnt the only pissed client by Nat...
So eventhough u may not like it, it IS in Nats characters... sorry to say that...

anyway, sincere good luck to guess bar, ill be happy to come over again, ill just not choose Nat again! :D

My mistake LJ and I apologise -
looks like its deffo not the same incident that I witnessed which makes me wonder as you aluded to - how many times this has happened with her. I am probably not the best person to comment, as I have never been permitted to go with any of them :cry: and I am not in the bar that often (probably less than 2 nights a week on average). I will however ask the question of Jay and see if she aware of any issues with Nat - I am now aware of 3 as shown here.
Cheers
Mardhi

hi Mardhi,
whats the reason u cant go with GUESS staff eventhough u r co-owner ???
whats the sense of such agreement with your other co-owner or gals, if i may ask?
cheers !
LJ

#60 hornydick66

hornydick66
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

thanks a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci