Guess Bar staff picture

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#109 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:09 PM

ahh that obsessions is something else the pestering that goes on in there for ladieeee drinks is bordering on harrasment..had to blow town one night after been touched up for half dozen drinks

One of the reasons I don't frequent the place anymore.

I found the waitresses to be the worst.
Within seconds they were asking me to buy them drinks (as well as anyone within my vicinity).

A polite 'no' from me resulted in an insult and god knows what else they say amongst themselves.

I don't miss the place.

Hi Eltel,

I do miss the place!!!

Although i do agree with you about this particular atmosphere...It still depends on the time you get there, the season, if you 're alone or not etc. As i like solo hunting i do know what you are talking about...I still think Obsession is a great place with a wide range of LB's.

I had a similar experience in Cascades, i was done! But i still love this place, and i know that on my first night back in Bangkok i 'll go to Cascades :D
IMO, with just a little experience you can deal with it easily. (Maybe easier said than done). Choose the girl you want to talk to, offer a LD and then you should be peaceful...
What i sometimes do is to (first) have a drink with the Mamasan or the Papasan to get some fresh news 8), this way the girls are not so pushy, and you would have time to make your choice.

Anyway, that would be a pity to avoid Cascades and/or Obsession: two of the best places in BKK. I'm also thinking of Casanova's girls who often set up a roadblock...

Cheers
Josh

#110 ricky0067

ricky0067
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

i am new here and thanks a lot to share your story, i am so great that can learn more you guys informations and experiences, hope you guys having joy and fun in Thai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci