Guess Bar staff picture

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#37 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

I think Jay could be busy over the next few weeks. :?

Not sure why you don't just visit the bar and meet the others there :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#38 banyan

banyan
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:53 AM

i was at Guess bar recently with Jane .. and when finished went down the hallway to go to the bathroom. I accidentally went left instead of right and who was in front of the mirror but Joy.

She is so beautiful and sexy and can't help holding her breasts.

I'm sure you will have no problems finding someone to your liking there.

#39 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 05:43 AM

does anybody got any more pics of JOY, those legs , matterfact that everything, here skin is so gorgeous, if u guys got any pics of her getting railed or sucked or striking a pose then post em..much thx, cheers.

#40 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:25 AM

They are already on here...Use the search function :?

#41 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

And some more

i was disappointed with behaviour of NAT !!!
caution for BMs - be careful or stay away from NAT !

she is very sweet till it comes to payment...
eventhough 100% agreed on specific amount in advance, be prepared she may play drama asking more than agreed...
(after ST session, 1000,- suddenly wasnt enough and started screaming & yelling that i should give her at least 1500,-
as it was the last night of my vacation, i didnt want to get into trouble or fight, so i took out and gave 300,- more & disgusted "ran away" from complex...)

Attached Files

#42 tranxseeker1

tranxseeker1
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:39 AM

This is another picture which was taken last week of Nam/mintt

+ a picture that includes Bang with her latest hairstyle (well latest until she changes it again :shock: :shock: )

good group !
welcome

#43 elementomorale

elementomorale
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

Very very nice!!

#44 LOS_lover

LOS_lover
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:11 PM

DAMM........mmmmmmm.

I miss LOS !!!!!

I've got to get my butt back there !

Missing Too...... much

LOL_Lover

#45 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:32 AM

And some more

i was disappointed with behaviour of NAT !!!
caution for BMs - be careful or stay away from NAT !

she is very sweet till it comes to payment...
eventhough 100% agreed on specific amount in advance, be prepared she may play drama asking more than agreed...
(after ST session, 1000,- suddenly wasnt enough and started screaming & yelling that i should give her at least 1500,-
as it was the last night of my vacation, i didnt want to get into trouble or fight, so i took out and gave 300,- more & disgusted "ran away" from complex...)

Interesting recollection - I assume its the same example that I am aware off. I can post the real story if you would like me to. To put it into perspective there is virtually ZERO chance of getting a girl from Guess bar to go with a customer for anything involving intercourse for the sum you mentioned so you can deduce what was asked for. Why dont you relay the real story and let people decide? By the way, having known Nat ever since she started, I would say she is one of the sofest LB's I have ever met and in the year she has been at the bar cant say I have ever come across anyone with a bad word to say about her. Oh and I was in the bar when she came back in crying. If its the same incident, I also recall you came back in asking for your barfine to be returned. Maybe I got it wrong, but I suspect not. As I say, its not in Nats character.

Cheers
Mardhi

#46 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 08:57 AM

"To put it into perspective there is virtually ZERO chance of getting a girl from Guess bar to go with a customer for anything involving intercourse for the sum you mentioned"

So mardhi, you are saying there is virtually ZERO chance, of getting a Guess bar girl, for 1000 Baht, short time, full intercourse included?

In case you do, that's just total, utter bullshit and nonsense.
Fair enough, that you try your best to promote the Guess bar and it's ladies on this and the other big forum, but with statements like this you don't gain much credibility.

I have had several short time sessions with Guess bar girls, for 1000 Baht plus barfine and they already agreed on that amount in the bar.
Not bad, considering I had ZERO chance, eh?

#47 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:15 AM

Interesting recollection - I assume its the same example that I am aware off. I can post the real story if you would like me to. To put it into perspective there is virtually ZERO chance of getting a girl from Guess bar to go with a customer for anything involving intercourse for the sum you mentioned so you can deduce what was asked for. Why dont you relay the real story and let people decide? By the way, having known Nat ever since she started, I would say she is one of the sofest LB's I have ever met and in the year she has been at the bar cant say I have ever come across anyone with a bad word to say about her. Oh and I was in the bar when she came back in crying. If its the same incident, I also recall you came back in asking for your barfine to be returned. Maybe I got it wrong, but I suspect not. As I say, its not in Nats character.
Cheers
Mardhi

and true recollection :) !
trust me...
i really dont need to put down anyone just for "fun"...
and im the last one to cast untrue gossips on anyone...
i understand u promote your bar and r trying to do the best job u can...
its nothing personal, my comment was not ment against the guess bar itself - i found it a great place...!
however, if i have bad experience with someone, why wouldnt i warn other board members ???
and i have to agree with Kiss, Nat was not the only one who agreed 1.000,- for ST... !!!
no matter if dont know your girls so well, or u dont want to believe or just try to "keep the level" of rates in your bar, all is as i said...

and NO, she defiantely wasnt crying :lol: , she was yelling at ST room at ME asking more... so i was the one who felt liky crying... :)
and NO, i wasnt asking my bar fine back, as i decided to head directly to hotel, get to sleep and go to airport in the morning...
by the way, your story just proves my words, as it is obvious i wasnt the only pissed client by Nat...
So eventhough u may not like it, it IS in Nats characters... sorry to say that...

anyway, sincere good luck to guess bar, ill be happy to come over again, ill just not choose Nat again! :D

#48 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:14 AM

Mardhi,
I totally understand your position in wanting to defend Nat,but i willhave to say there is a strong element of truth in LJ's post!I was at guess bar in november for 1st birthday party,and after arriving in bangkok from samui at around 6pm,i went straight from DIG to guess,mainly to be sure of my bearings for later that night.on entering guess,Nat was on me like a flash,which was fair enough,however i was only in for a drink as i new i would return later in the night for the festivitiesI had said drink,told Nat i would see her later and returned to hotel to freshen up etc.
I went back to guess at about 10.30,lo and behold Nat had already been barfined for the evening.This turned out a blessing as i then got to meet the tremendous Jenny,and spent the evening with her as well as drinking with some buddys from forum.
Anyway,the next night i returned to guess to meet Jenny again,as i had promised,and Nat pounced on me once i entered the bar.I made it quite clear that i was there to see Jenny,but she would not accept this and started throwing a hissy fit there and then.
Let me tell you it was not a pleasant experience,as even Jenny would tell you.Ultimately it was JANE of all people who ended up telling her to f**k off,and leave me with Jenny.I ended up leaving alone that night,as both myself and Jenny felt quite intimidated.
The moral of this rather long story is mardhi,you may not know Nat quite as well as the paying punters,so to speak,as you are viewing her from a different angle than we are!
Rant over.
p.s Jenny is a goddess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci