Guess Bar staff picture

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#25 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:47 AM

Drink prices as at last weekend (from what I can remember, so forgive me if I miss something)

Beers - bottled
Heineken, Chang, Singha, Tiger, San Miguel Light, Beer Lao all at 110baht
Corona (imported) 170 baht
John Smiths British beer (500ml can) 180 baht

Regular spirits mostly at 110 baht
Such as Gordons Gin, Smirnoff vodka, JW Red label etc

Premium spirits such as JW Black Label, Chivas, Bombay Sapphire, Absolut vodka 130 baht

Bottles are either 1400 baht or 1800 baht for 70ml bottles and follow the same pricing approach as single measures, (so Bombay Sapphire would be 1800b for a bottle) - includes ice and 6 mixers - bottle is kept for a month.

The Guess Bar ladydrink is alcoholic and costs 100baht.

Cheers
Mardhi

#26 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:20 AM

Thanks!
This place souds great. Will definetly come on the fifth.
If you had a pool-table too, maybe Ì had moved in.
Parden my english, it sucks

Cheers

#27 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

I was starting to get worried there as I scrolled down through the pictures and didn't see Nui - but there was the little minx almost at the very end! Very cute girl who I'll be glad to see again.

I will be coming back into town in a couple of days and look forward to opening a bottle or two at Guess. Anyone going to be around this weekend?

#28 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:27 PM

The likes of Voodoo and dirtyfinger from this forum shall be around Friday and Saturday nights in the Guess Bar vicinity I'm sure.
They both arrive Bangkok 15th June :lol:

#29 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

Posted Image

who is the girl on the far right? mmm....

#30 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

who is the girl on the far right? mmm....

That would be EATS you have pointed out.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#31 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:27 PM

Mardhi

Looking forward to my visit "North" in a few days for the party.
I just hate that Bus ride but better than driving and trying to park a car.

Photos look great - some advice:

What is the best time to visit on a normal evening (ie not Jay's party night)?

How many "staff" does Guees now have?

Are there any ST rooms?

Look forward to meeting you

#32 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

Mardhi

Looking forward to my visit "North" in a few days for the party.
I just hate that Bus ride but better than driving and trying to park a car.

Photos look great - some advice:

What is the best time to visit on a normal evening (ie not Jay's party night)?

How many "staff" does Guees now have?

Are there any ST rooms?

Look forward to meeting you

The most girls are around at circa 7pm, the most customers between 9pm through to 1am as a general rule. Afternoons (you will normally have 3/4 girls, gradually increasing up as the afternoon/evening progresses.

The bar has 18 girls on its books incl Jay + one cashier and one bartender. There are also a couple of freelancers who pop in, but there photos have not been shown here as they tend to spend most of their time in Singapore. Jay is just about two new hires once they are confirmed - having seen both, they are both stunning - one is well known from Phuket and one is from Bangkok but a total unknown - she has a similar style to Ohm in the above pictures.

Yes there is a hotel on the floor above Guess Bar the picture below is typical of the rooms - ST is 350 baht and overnight is either 600 or 650 from memory.

Cheers
Mardhi

Attached Files

#33 Cian

Cian
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 08:20 AM

Wow, very nice lineup. Most bar pics I see, there's maybe 2 or 3 girls that catch my interest a little, the rest do nothing for me. But here, all of them look great. Jay and Ohm are the best of the bunch though.

#34 ROS

ROS
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:57 PM

I've been to Guess Bar a few times at different times of the day. I found even going relatively early (5-7) quite relaxing. Always a good ambience to my mind. Need to close the curtains to stop the day light getting in if you go early.

What can be interesting and occasionally disconcerting (in a good way) is seeing the staff coming in with varying degrees of preparation. As someone else has mentioned they can look good (and not so good) with full make up but some can look absolutely stunnng in their "day look" (Pear for example is one that looks absolutely great with low key make up).

Just a personal view.

#35 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:55 AM

Mardhi, I feel remiss for not posting something earlier about my visit to Guess Bar, and meeting you, when I was in Bangkok last month. (I was the guy that cabbed it over to Patpong, to KC III, with you and the others, after Guess closed for the night.....not the guy that Jay didn't like!).

It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you, and I must say, I really liked Guess Bar......they really take the right approach. I never felt that once I walked in that I would be swarmed with overly aggressive lbs (like too many other places).....Guess Bar is very laid back and casual.....and full of highly attractive ladyboys. (I really enjoyed my evening with Mint....oh my, what a sweetheart).

I will definitely stop in again when I am in town....and I highly recommend that everyone else from the board does so too....

#36 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:09 PM

Guys,

CAn anyone give me the contacts for Jay, Jane and Pear...looking forward to arranging something with them on my next trip to BKK which will be in a few weeks.

Appreciate your help!
Regards,
Ric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci