• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#13 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:31 AM

one of the nine important reasons for re-incarnation is the sexy ladyboys.... 8)

the rest i just forgot now after wieving these pictures... :wink:

especially the owner is a real swettie... :oops:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#14 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:13 AM

Damm those are some sexy ladies, I really need to head to BKK like NOW just to meet them in the flesh.

#15 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:20 AM

I think that group shot is from the poolbar next door. Ok, i was wrong, now i see that the girl i thought was mintt is really Pang. They have a resemblence. I owe someone 100 quid.
So is mintt there now? you think i have a chance with her?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#16 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:41 AM

Couple of interior shots not seen before.

This shows the bar before it had been transformed into Guess Bar

I recognise that pole in the corner :D

#17 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:58 AM

An all star line up there at Guess Bar but I reckon the place could do with one or two blondes :P

#18 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

An all star line up there at Guess Bar but I reckon the place could do with one or two blondes :P

Dont forget they change the hair as frequently as their knickers. Here are some of the same girls having a blonde day.

Cheers
Mardhi

Attached Files

#19 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

The bar has a uniform policy - everyday they rotate I think 6 uniform styles. Saturday night is always the secretary uniform shown below - other nights alternate between white, red and black dresses, white boob tube & tight jean shorts and then a skimpy coloured stringy top and whatever they wish to wear below.

On special events the bar adopts a theme and all the girls then follow that theme be it either BDSM, schoolgirl, or in the case of Jays upcomings birthday on the 23rd June, long sexy ballgowns.

The uniforms or provided to the girl free of charge and thus remain in the bar unless they are being taken home for washing. If a customer wishes a girl to wear something else - its easily done and frequently I have seen, a girl clicking her way down the corridor wearing thigh length boots on the arm of a guy.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1sec.jpg   133.15KB   15147 downloads

#20 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:27 PM

An important difference in how the girls are employed from other bars is linked to quota's and commissions - Guess Bar is pretty unique, certainly in BKK at least where salaries are much higher than for example in Pattaya, the girls salary is not 'cut' if they do not hit drink or barfine quota's. For that reason, the girl is under no pressure to keep pushing for customers to buy drinks. That is one of the primary reasons why Guess Bar has a very different feel to a regular gogo in Bangkok.

Jays wish is for customers to feel totally relaxed in the bar and not be plagued by girls demanding drinks. However saying that, drink commissions make up a large part of the girls income - if you want to keep a girl talking/playing with you - its smart to buy her a drink. Regular lady drinks are also very economical at 100baht a drink or the bars regular price if they choose something else. Unlike most bars, the lady drink is not loaded by the amount of her commission.

To promote the loyalty feeling - whole bottles are priced extremely keenly - a bottle of Red Label Whiskey in Guess Bar is only 1400 baht including the ice and mixers. Black Label is 1800baht and the bottle is kept for a month for the customer.

Cheers
Mardhi

#21 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

I like the whiskey at Guess, cause its the real thing, unlike other go go bars that give you some shit when you order black/coke..

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:33 PM

I like the whiskey at Guess, cause its the real thing, unlike other go go bars that give you some shit when you order black/coke..

I like my Bombay Sapphire Gin & Tonics !

Although I'm still not sure what the fuck they served me at Cascades but it tasted terrible. :(

When it's Mardhi's shout at Guess Bar they taste even better. :lol:

P.S. Where is this Guess Bar ? :?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:38 PM

Yes abslolutely no doubt about those comments regarding cheap spirits at those NEP joints and it's not just the Ladyboy bars who are up to this.
Can't go wrong with a bottle of Singha....No other beer has that unique Chao Prya River flavour about it :lol:

#24 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:01 AM

Sounds like a nice place. I will wisit it on july 5. how much for a botle of Bombay??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci