Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:19 AM

Franck,

Place looks great good luck with. I hope to visit some day.

Regards,
Hey

#39 tony123

tony123
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:44 AM

Where abouts in Soi Yamato is this bar ? Is it near Stringfellows

#40 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:40 PM

Looks like a great venue Franck - I can just see an Austin Powers theme night being the perfect match for those walls :lol: :lol:

Good luck with everything and I might even bring Jay down for the opening party - not that she needs any excuse to get down and party - Oh and make sure the bartender know's how to make decent 'long Island Iced Tea' cocktails and you will have a great supporter and feeder from Bangkok.

Cheers
Mardhi

I’ll be honored to have you and Jay as my special guests on the opening night.
I’m not sure yet about the “long Island iced Tea cocktails” on the beginning but surely the S.Miguel beers will be iced and waiting for you…
You have the recent experience how the things are difficult on the beginning (staff, etc.).
By the end of March (hopefully) I get the Didi’s girls (9 already confirmed) and some more from other places, when they finish them contracts.
A lot of work to do until the grand opening and I do appreciate yours and everyone support to help me to make this venue a reality.
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#41 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

It looks like a nice place...I will visit as soon as I get back to Pattaya (currently in the Philippines).

Tony...the location is more close to the beach road end of the soi and on the same side of the street as SF bar.

Should be easy to pick-up some talent from the former freelance beach road LDB crowd. For the past month or so, during the complete police shut-down of Beach Road action (at least on the beach-side) I have found many of these formerly free-ranging "chickens" cooling their high-heals at various BBs around Fun Town.

One protocal question, would the house-girls have a problem if I brought an outside friend with me to the bar to drink and shoot pool, before retiring for the evening? While I am sure they are very nice and I shall make use of their talents on many an occasion, I also have many friends around town from other places and 131 would be a comfortable place to hang...if my friend didn't get dirty looks from her in-house club competitors.

#42 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

One protocal question, would the house-girls have a problem if I brought an outside friend with me to the bar to drink and shoot pool, before retiring for the evening? While I am sure they are very nice and I shall make use of their talents on many an occasion, I also have many friends around town from other places and 131 would be a comfortable place to hang...if my friend didn't get dirty looks from her in-house club competitors.

From my own experience, this should not be a problem.

This has become almost standard practice at Bangkok's Guess Bar, and I often visit many other ladyboy establishments with company.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#43 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:47 PM

Received a message from Franck earlier and he informed me that he's been extremely busy with the recruitment of staff for the new ladyboy venture in Pattaya's Soi 13/1, "Club 131".

As Guess Bar has shown, the quality of the staff available is critical to the success or failure of such an enterprise.

Obviously a number of other factors play a part too, but regardless of how great the decor, or how cheap the drinks, if the ladyboys on offer aren't appealing, the place is doomed to fail.

Hopefully shortly I'll be able to elaborate on some of the ladyboys Franck has secured for the bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#44 Cougar

Cougar
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:02 PM

all of this is great news
I too want a nice place to find LBs well before midnight

#45 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:22 AM

Have just been informed that the "GRAND OPENING" for CLUB 131 will take place on February 28th 2007, kicking off in the afternoon at 5pm and no doubt well into the night..........or should I say morning !

There are already approximately 15 Ladyboys that have been employed for the bar, and there is some exceptional talent amongst them.

I won't name them all yet, but there is Rose (Didi's Bar), the stunning JAN (complete with new tits), ALIS (from Bangkok's Cascades), MAY (from Soi Happy) and the list goes on !!

Will post some photos shortly.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#46 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:55 AM

:twisted: and please do not forget lovely Beam exHiBoss bar she would be a star if KOYKAENG only could make her stop that Yaba shit, yes Yaba shit indeed it really is. Beam to 131 please!

Have just been informed that the "GRAND OPENING" for CLUB 131 will take place on February 28th 2007, kicking off in the afternoon at 5pm and no doubt well into the night..........or should I say morning !

There are already approximately 15 Ladyboys that have been employed for the bar, and there is some exceptional talent amongst them.

I won't name them all yet, but there is Rose (Didi's Bar), the stunning JAN (complete with new tits), ALIS (from Bangkok's Cascades), MAY (from Soi Happy) and the list goes on !!

Will post some photos shortly.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#47 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:21 AM

The place looks great Franck! I wish I could be there for the 'Grand Opening'. But I am hoping to make to Thailand for the 2nd week of March. I will definately be stopping by your fine establishment to check it, and the bevy of beauties, out!

One question, if there are 6 rooms on the third floor and 3 are for ST, what are the other 3 for? Possible LT accomodation perhaps? Or just office, storage, etc?

As well, I'm eagarly awaiting Koykaeng's post the new lineup.

Cheers & best of luck to you Franck!

Miker

#48 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:14 AM

The place looks great Franck! I wish I could be there for the 'Grand Opening'. But I am hoping to make to Thailand for the 2nd week of March. I will definately be stopping by your fine establishment to check it, and the bevy of beauties, out!

One question, if there are 6 rooms on the third floor and 3 are for ST, what are the other 3 for? Possible LT accomodation perhaps? Or just office, storage, etc?

As well, I'm eagarly awaiting Koykaeng's post the new lineup.

Cheers & best of luck to you Franck!

Miker

(Eslmiker Supermario and Koykaeng)..

Eslmiker, One of the 6 rooms is occupied by myself, and two more for part of the staff (mamasang and some girls).
With time, I intend to rent an appartment for the Club 131 girls to get in the future more ST rooms available. However,I'm trying to make an agreement with a nice guest house just close to my place to get some rooms there, not only for STs,also for someone whom wants to stay near the action (only 500 baht per night).

Supermario,I'm feel sorry,especially for Beam, ( in my opinion a nice girl), but I just cannot afford to have in my staff someone addicted to Yaba. If it was not that, for sure that she will be invited to work here.

Koykaeng,in my last update to you with the names I had mention May as a potential candidate but not reconfirmed yet.
All the others are definitively OK and some more to come on the
next few days.
Hopefully on the next 3/4 days I will send you the pics.
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci