Photo

CLUB 131, Grand Opening - February 28th 2007

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#49 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:31 PM

You can quite definitely cross May off that list of prospective workers at Club 131.
She does not enjoy the company of other LB's, that is why she works along side GG's in Soi Happy.
Last year May started working at Stringfellows, she lasted six days :(
Also it's worth pointing out that most of the LB's who are expected to operate from Club 131 shall NOT be employed by the bar because they much prefer the flexibility to come and go as they please each day and continue their arrangement with other establishments in Pattaya.
Jenny Star Bar, Blue Ice, Hi-Boss, Linda's and Hot Tuna all operate in this fashion.

#50 searchin4lbluv

searchin4lbluv
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:01 PM

I'm arriving in Pattaya for my first visit next month and wonder if Ex might be at the new bar? Looking forward to seeing the list of LB's who will be there.

#51 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:12 PM

Thats a reflief about May - I was going to suggest to Frank that he reviews that choice. Nice girl on her own but she has one amazing temper and is incredibly jealous of anyone she has been with being with another LB in her vicinity. I think some of us wear the scars to remind us of that encounter. All in all, better to leave May where she is in a GG bar.

Cheers
Mardhi

#52 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:23 PM

Also it's worth pointing out that most of the LB's who are expected to operate from Club 131 shall NOT be employed by the bar because they much prefer the flexibility to come and go as they please each day and continue their arrangement with other establishments in Pattaya.
Jenny Star Bar, Blue Ice, Hi-Boss, Linda's and Hot Tuna all operate in this fashion.

Thats going to be a big difference between Guess bar and Club 131 - Guess employs 90% of their staff on a salary and only established 'superstars' can freelance there - by established Jay means, well known already and likely packing some bodywork enhancements. The freelancers that are in Guess tend to work outside of Thailand in places like Singapore and Hong Kong for most of the time. So while the format of the bar may be similar, the recruiting process will be different but they as Pat Tire says, that reflects the different nature of bars in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Cheers
Mardhi

#53 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:03 PM

Supermario,I'm feel sorry,especially for Beam, ( in my opinion a nice girl), but I just cannot afford to have in my staff someone addicted to Yaba. If it was not that, for sure that she will be invited to work here.

Dear Frank, first of all I wish you good luck and all the best! I will be one of your guests in march for sure! About Beam, yes I do agree with you ! Is there nobody in Pattaya or close to LB69 who could give help to such poor Yabagirls? I feel sorry for Beam she was such a nice lady once, but look at her now, so sorry.

#54 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:40 PM

Hi Franck!

Thanks for the reply & info on your rooms. Can you supply somemore info on the guesthouse close to your establishment? I would be interested for 500Baht per night. I definately like to be close to the action. However, at some point I also like to sleep & therefore like it quiet where I do sleep. Please fill me in, if you would be so kind, ie website, photos, whatever.

Thanks & best of luck again

Miker

#55 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:17 AM

I wish the club 131 a great start on 28th of this month. Nice ambiente inside and one of my favourite stunners Rose will start working there after Didi Bar will be closed.
Good luck and i will come there for Ice cold beers on my next trip for sure.

#56 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 06:50 AM

I acho others in wishingClub 131 great success. I was looking forward to visiting Guess bar when I get back to LOS at the end of March, now I have another establisment to put at the top of my list, I hope there are no delays preventing the scheduled opening date.
Can't wait!

#57 saba131

saba131
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 11:07 PM

Feb. 28th is my b-day, I will be there, if possible!
hi

#58 roaminguy

roaminguy
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:41 PM

its great to see another establishment and i wish you all the luck unfortunately wont be there for the opening but will pop in later in the year from the photos it does look classy

#59 J-austin

J-austin
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:26 PM

where abouts is this place?is it near any decent hotels?

#60 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:51 AM

where abouts is this place?is it near any decent hotels?

The bar will be located on Soi Yamato, also known as Soi 13/1

I presume thats where the CLUB 131 comes from, Soi 13/1

This is a very central location in Pattaya, plenty of hotels close by.

Personally, I like the Dynasty Inn, located in the next street, Soi 13.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci