CLUB 131, Grand Opening - February 28th 2007

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#25 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:47 AM

what's the meaning in 131 ? I could understand 69 because of the sexual meaning , or 151 because that would indicate strong drinks.

Also I wonder if it will be like a real nightclub/lounge in NYC or Miami , where you can purchase a table for the evening and buy alcohol by the bottle? Like buy a bottle of Jack Daniels and a few cokes, get a bucket of Ice ,relax and enjoy. Check out the Eye candy.

I’ll have to ask Franck in person when I see him at Guess on the 24th.
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#26 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:02 AM

really seems to be getting off the ground. Hope you can get Patty, formally stringfellows and didi's.

Suggesion - a website along the lines of stringfellows. but more pics and details of the girls. also constant updates. I think this would really help spread the word. only a suggestion but maybe it could be done.

#27 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:03 AM

what's the meaning in 131 ?

The bar will be located on Soi Yamato, also known as Soi 13/1

I presume thats where the CLUB 131 comes from, Soi 13/1

Cheers
Koykaeng

#28 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:05 AM

n attack on stringfellows? Or working in harmony?

#29 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:35 AM

n attack on stringfellows? Or working in harmony?

When you consider how many "Genetic Girl" Beer Bars & A go go Bars manage to survive and prosper in Pattaya, surely there is room for a few more ladyboy establishments ?

Don't forget Didi's will be closing shop, so potentially the number of venues won't increase only their location.
I like the idea of clusters or groups of Ladyboy bars in different areas.

In Walking Street you now have Jenny Star Bar, Linda Bar and Blue Ice Bar all featuring Ladyboys a short distance from each other.

Then in Soi 6 you currently have Goodfellas, Hi Boss, Pat's Bar & Cafe Ole.

Soi 13/1 will have Stringfellows & CLUB 131

Cheers
Koykaeng

#30 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:58 PM

Suggesion - a website along the lines of stringfellows. but more pics and details of the girls. also constant updates. I think this would really help spread the word. only a suggestion but maybe it could be done.[/quote]

I'm not sure about making a Club 131 site, as (hopefully) I'll be very busy among the beauties there :twisted: , but the "constant" updates and pics of the girls surely will be posted on this website.
A Bar's preview (lounge,first floor and rooms) and pics of some of the future "workers" is planned to be posted by next Friday or Saturday.
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#31 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:10 PM

Looking forward to seeing what your collection of talent looks like.

I think it is better to use this ladyboy69 site for all your promotion efforts instead of setting up and having to maintain a separate website. But the choice is all up to you.

Good luck again.

This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy Franck.

#32 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:45 AM

Franck
I can't help thinking this project will be more pleasure than business!

Will you be bring any of your young BKK finds to pattaya??
If any of the Didi girls are joining you, I think Aem and Rose would be the best additions to your bar!

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. I'll be sure to pay a visit.
kliome

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#33 acrylic

acrylic
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:33 AM

Hello Franck,

I'm very excited to hear about this new venture! Can't wait to see pictures of the place. I'll help with promotion any way I can, and of course...you know I will be writing about it on my blogs. :wink:

#34 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:12 PM

From what I have seen the place has the potential to be a success.
Clearly the Didi's gals are interested in making it their new base camp and some other members of Pattaya's finest have also been impressed by the facilities available 8)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The other night Jan paid a visit to check the place out :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

There is also an upstairs bar which I think is designated to be the lounge area with sofas and soft chairs etc before proceedings move further upstairs to the bedrooms.

#35 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:22 PM

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the photos !

The premises do look very impressive indeed.

With 3 levels, the possibilities should be endless.

P.S. Hope Jan is on the mend after her breast enhancement surgery :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

#36 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:46 PM

Looks like a great venue Franck - I can just see an Austin Powers theme night being the perfect match for those walls :lol: :lol:

Good luck with everything and I might even bring Jay down for the opening party - not that she needs any excuse to get down and party - Oh and make sure the bartender know's how to make decent 'long Island Iced Tea' cocktails and you will have a great supporter and feeder from Bangkok.

Cheers
Mardhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci