CLUB 131, Grand Opening - February 28th 2007

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#13 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:37 PM

Frank, hope your new VIP bar works out... will it already be open end of february ?

viking

#14 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:58 PM

Frank, hope your new VIP bar works out... will it already be open end of february ?

viking

Vicking
I will try everything to open around the 1st of March.
Before that, and from this remarkable site, you and everybody will be informed of the right date with all the details and the inevitables pics of the place and the beauties there, to watering your mouths ... :lol:
I reckon on Koykaeng and Pat Tire to do that (with my perpetual gratitude).
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#15 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:03 PM

Might i suggest an English Gentlemen's Club.

Signifying hi class.

:wink:

Best of luck with the venture franck.
I will be a member

Brit
"Might I suggest" that next time you come to Thailand DON'T take your wife. At least to be free to met your friends ... :wink:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#16 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 11:58 PM

May I suggest you name this establishment LB-VIP or VIP-LB-PATTAYA. Leaves nothing to the imagination.

Main thing to remember is that we will have a very capable person in Franck involved in this venture. I for one may consider taking a room for my stay in Pattaya in order to be on top of things.

Good Luck Franck

Sam

#17 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:17 AM

just my luck ....flying back to europe on that date ....but surely next time i will pay your new VIP bar (or english gentlemen's club) a vist .....

#18 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:20 AM

Frank best of luck to your venture and i will be in pattaya for st patricks day weekend, so hopefully you will have the bar in full swing by then and i will be sure to have a few beers there, and when will we be hearing the line up of girls?

#19 bkklover

bkklover
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:06 AM

Good to have a new bar open, just as Didi's close.
A lot of nice talent will be available...

#20 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:24 AM

Best of luck Franck. I'll definitly be there on the opening night.
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#21 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:58 PM

Thanks a lot guys.
Your support gives me the needed power to go ahead with this adventure.
Many thanks also to this website, particularly to Rami, Koykaeng and Pat Tire to let us know how the things are improving and keep all of you updated.
To my friends Sam (scott zhang), Mike (mhk7840) and many others a very warm welcome not only by myself, especially from the HOT & HORNY staff there .... :wink:

#22 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

A real nice idea to open a bar like this in Pattaya. Didi Bar will close at the end of march. Than his "gals" are free. Also JSB action starts very late in evening. So i think some lb's from there are willing to earnsome pocket money too in the earlier evening.

i wish u good luck with the new bar and i will visit that place for sure.

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:07 AM

Have just been updated with regard to the name of this new venture, formerly known as the Pattaya VIP Ladyboy Bar;

The Bar will soon open as "CLUB 131"

Cheers
Koykaeng

#24 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:37 AM

Would Club 69 not more appropriate ?

viking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users