CLUB 131, Grand Opening - February 28th 2007

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:31 AM

I have just been notified about an exciting new venture being planned for Pattaya.

The concept is basically for a lounge style Ladyboy Bar incorporating some Short Time rooms on the premises.

The building selected consists of three levels;

Ground Floor: Restaurant layout (currently)

First Floor: Sofas / Lounge Bar, computer with internet

Second Floor: 6 clean & large rooms, 3 of which will be for ST.

Didi's Bar's current location is set to close soon, so this could well play a part in staffing this new venture.

A number of other "popular" freelancers from Pattaya and Bangkok have also expressed interest.

Will be located centrally in Pattaya, not far from The Dynasty Inn in Soi 13.

More information to come over the next few days, although it could be up and running as early as next month (March 2007).

P.S. I hope the "VIP" in the title refers to "Very Immense Penises". :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#2 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:00 AM

Sounds good kk, will be in pattaya for st patricks day weekend, but chances are it wont be open by then knowing my luck :( Any chance you could be more informative about these popular freelancers (like names) come on get the rumour mill going, get us all excited about a new lb venue :D

#3 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:51 AM

Franck, who posts on the forum often told me he was involved in this new place, and that it was going to open by the end of this month. He says it's going to have some really sexy LB's . I will definitly be checking it out .

I hope it's o.k. that I posted this Franck.

-Mike the American LB Hunter

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

Yes Franck is the driving force behind this proposed new venture and although it's early days just yet and ideas are still being kicked around. Let me tell you that the location is excellent because it's the same Soi as Stringfellows (LB GoGo) and the premises are ideal as I have viewed them myself :lol:

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:41 PM

Words VIP and Pattaya not make much sence in one sentence, but good luck to Frank !

#6 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

Words VIP and Pattaya not make much sence in one sentence, but good luck to Frank !

Thank you Rami
When I said VIP, it's only to mention a bit difference of the regular street Pattaya's Bars.
The concept of this new bar is the same as for instance the Guess Bar.
But … (taken from Koykaeng :idea: ) we can get the title VIP as:
Very Immense Penises :roll:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#7 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:29 PM

Might i suggest an English Gentlemen's Club.

Signifying hi class.

:wink:

Best of luck with the venture franck.
I will be a member
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#8 paris_eric

paris_eric
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:46 PM

VIGN
very important good news :P

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:05 PM

good luck lad. hope it goes well. but sounds like a good idea.

#10 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:09 PM

Best of luck with the venture franck.
I will be a member[/quote]

May I say: Honor's member class, Khun Brit, Sir ...
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#11 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:21 PM

good luck lad. hope it goes well. but sounds like a good idea.

Thanks Laptop
In fact the idea is great but ... I need everybodys support to make this place a special event for the ladyboys lovers.
I mean,I suppose to start with 8/10 stunnings followed by the Didi's girls, all together about 20/25.
If I get the customers that I suppose to get, the place is going on, if not, naturally as most part of them are free lancers and intend to dissapear :( .

#12 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:25 PM

dissapear :( .[/quote]
Oh my English. Did I write dissapear? Beg your pardon, disappear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci