• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#37 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:40 AM

Yeah, like Mardhi say there's no reason to worry Seamus

I think with Jay as the Captain this bar is shore to be a hit for many years to come.
Probably will eaven become ledgendary realy quickly!

Cheers
Rolle

#38 prodiver

prodiver
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 02:41 PM

my friends, be sure I will write a review, it may not be so soon after I visit though. If I have a great time all plans I have made may change and it could take a while to get out of bed to get to a computer :D

#39 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:40 PM

what are the price tag like at the Guess Bar ? and which LB is Jay
is she with the dark blonde hair dancing topless ?
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#40 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2006 - 05:19 AM

Given that this is my first trip to BKK, I will try and post a report / pepsi challenge on this new bar and the more "traditional" bars of Nana.

To be honest I've been a bit worried about the bars at Nana and I think Brit highlighted / mind read my fears in one of his earlier postings on this thread.

This place looks like the type of place where a gent can go on his first visit to the land of LB and not have his sphincter twitching for all the wrong reasons.

Why can't all bars be like that? Does a good time type of bar have to be seedy?

#41 jimmycool

jimmycool
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:56 PM

Dear Khun Mardhi
Thank you for the information on Guess Bar; I am also a admirer of Thai LB; it is great news that we have a choice to move away from NEP to Guess Bar. Would you be kind enough to let me know please:
1) Is the opening hour now from 3pm onwards please?
2) What is the barfine please?
3) I am Asian oriental (but not Thai); do you think it is ok for me to visit Guess Bar please?
Thank you Khun Mardhi, for your kind advise.
Best wishes....jimmycool.

#42 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:00 PM

A quick picture taken Monday night at "Guess Bar ?", featuring some of the new staff.
There were 3 or 4 staff missing from the photo, as they had already been barfined !

Thanks to Mardhi for the photo.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Posted Image

#43 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:59 PM

[quote name="koykaeng"]A quick picture taken Monday night at "Guess Bar ?", featuring some of the new staff.
There were 3 or 4 staff missing from the photo, as they had already been barfined !

Cheers
Koykaeng

I don't see Jane in this photo :!: :!: :!:
Did she was barfined :?: :cry: :( :cry:

#44 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 07:25 PM

Dear Khun Mardhi
Thank you for the information on Guess Bar; I am also a admirer of Thai LB; it is great news that we have a choice to move away from NEP to Guess Bar. Would you be kind enough to let me know please:
1) Is the opening hour now from 3pm onwards please?
2) What is the barfine please?
3) I am Asian oriental (but not Thai); do you think it is ok for me to visit Guess Bar please?
Thank you Khun Mardhi, for your kind advise.
Best wishes....jimmycool.

Bar opens at 3pm for the time being and closes whenever the other bars close on the same floor which seems to vary, but is around 1-2am

Barfine is 500 baht, lady drinks are 100 baht - which are cheaper than Nana (600 baht and 130 baht respectively). Customer drinks are also approx: 20-25% cheaper.

I dont think you would have any problems - I have seen a few asians in the bar, and even a Thai guy talking to Jay - but I believe he was some army guy who is a friend of her dads (he is army also) - and he was just making sure everything was going ok with the bar. He kinda reminded me of someone you would not want to cross - he looked a tough guy, but very nice to talk to for a couple of minutes and good English as well so I guess he is an officer but he was not in uniform so not sure of that bit.

Cheers
Mardhi

#45 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 07:27 PM

[quote name="franck"][quote]A quick picture taken Monday night at "Guess Bar ?", featuring some of the new staff.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Did she was barfined :?: :cry: :( :cry:[/quote]

Yes she had been barfined already Franck, as had the other two girls who should have been in the shot.

Cheers
Mardhi

#46 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 07:32 PM

[quote name="mardhi"][quote][quote]A quick picture taken Monday night at "Guess Bar ?", featuring some of the new staff.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Did she was barfined :?: :cry: :( :cry:[/quote]

Yes she had been barfined already Franck, as had the other two
girls who should have been in the shot.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers
Mardhi[/quote]

#47 westerngent44

westerngent44
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 09:40 PM

hey guys that bar looks like heaven to me.i'm a first timer,can wait to visit.

#48 vince2131

vince2131
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:35 PM

Very pretty girls on Mardhi pic, especially girls no. 2, 3, 4 from the right. It is so much better than in Cascade. I will certainly be there late this Saturday nite (flying in from Sydney).
Hi Koykaeng (we met in front of Nana Hotel last year with Rami there), is it possible to know something more about the No. 2, 3 & 4 ? Assume they are all PostOp, but small, medium or large size ? Can I ask Jay that info. in the bar ?
A lot of times I picked up a wrong one in Cascade or Obsession. I will have limited time in BKK and would like to make the most out of it.
BTW, Your site is growing to be a fantastic site with realtime information and real people on the ground.
Thanks a lot,
Vince

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci