Announcing GUESS BAR ? - New Ladyboy Venue

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#73 wasabipoptart

wasabipoptart
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:19 PM

Anyhow it was interesting experience, I short timed EAT (who had big hard cock & sexy round arse) upstairs, in good modern, clean rooms but you have to the walk of shame past a few real lady bars enroute to staircase.

So did EAT eat plenty of meat or did she just dabble with your scrabble?

The mighty Wasabi Poptart - my grandfather used to tell me "Wasabi, if they won't eat, throw them back in the pond."

#74 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

she certainly did, she actually gave it a little suck when I was sat in one of the sofas and kept tasting my pre come. I would recommend EAT if you like small tits but shapely legs and bum, hard cock and lots of energy.

One of the things I was thinking when was was getting man (hood) handled!, was that I think they were checking to see if i had any visable sexual deceases ie clamydia, warts etc. Because they were having a good old close up inspection. I Guess, excuse the pun that this is a good thing.

#75 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:45 PM

Hi Dawkin,

Rumour has is that "Eat" is rather well endowed in the cock department.

Having not been in Guess Bar since the construction and fit out phase, I'm not sure about the vital statistics of most of the staff.

Can you verify Eat" is well equiped downstairs and functional, and provide any more details on this girl ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#76 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:04 PM

Hi Koykaeng, yes EAT is very versatile. I relation to her cock, when we were on the sofa she moved to the one opposite, while this other dont know her name but it was 3 letters also i think (but she was slim, tiny butt, silicone implants about C cup, small nipples, long dark hair, good looking with big eyes, fake Eye lashes, small mouth with nice big lips, great to kiss). There she girated showing her great legs, butt and hard cock.

In the ST room I can confirm her cock was rock hard most of the time, hard thick shaft, about 6.5 inches,it has a significant curve towards her belly. I dont really think I did myself justice as I had almost no sleep night before, and my reserve were a little low, and only 2nd time with ladyboy, furthermore I had buy condoms from the landlady ST room and they were horrible. Although I got one away I would like to take her again and come 2 X[/u]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci