thanks
rea
sexmaniac

#28 OIRAM

OIRAM
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:22 PM

:D happy to know about the new GUESS daybar in BKK! BUT are there really only 4 lb beauties :cry: there? 0iram16

#29 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:03 PM

:D happy to know about the new GUESS daybar in BKK! BUT are there really only 4 lb beauties :cry: there? 0iram16

Its been done deliberately this way - November is the soft opening. Many LB/girls will not go to a new bar until they see it and that is actually open. So Jay simply opened it now with the few staff she knew could/would start immediately and has been hiring on average two a day since opening to start on December 1st once these girls get paid from their current jobs. For the party itself on the 2nd, you should expect about 15 LB to be in the bar from what I have been told (assuming they are not already barfined when you get there)

Cheers
Mardhi

#30 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:47 AM

Thanks for the update.

I look forward to pics from the (Hard ?) Opening party :D

#31 prodiver

prodiver
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:16 PM

I will be visiting here for sure when I arrive on the 4th of Dec, nice looking place and the ladies are sweet.

#32 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:50 PM

I will be visiting here for sure when I arrive on the 4th of Dec, nice looking place and the ladies are sweet.

Hi Prodiver,
Look forward to reading a report after you have visited the bar.
Interested in peoples impressions of this new alternative to Nana Plaza & Patpong.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#33 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 11:08 AM

Koykaeng, You metioned further up the thread that you thought the bar opened about 7pm, I thought I remebered a mention of it being open in the afternoon. There are often post asking how to meet LB's during the day time. I wonder if they will think it worthwhile to open during the afternoon.
Well I'm sure the format will be set before my next trip in March.
I look forward to keeping up to date with developments of this great sounding venue and especially to checking it out personally in a few months.

#34 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

Patrick - You raise a valid point there. I know when talking to Jay she has some concerns about being too stretched at the moment with the staff she has. The bar is far busier in the evening and the daytimes virtually no customers (I think she has had 1 between the hours of 1&4pm since she opened. Therefore she has changed for the time being the opening time to 3pm for the bar and some girls are coming in at 3pm with th ebulk arriving between 5-6pm. I guess the key issue for her is managing the expectation of the majority of customers (evening) versus the opportunist guy coming in the afternoon. She firmly believes that daytime make sense, but it restricted by staffing numbers until the new girls start over this weekend. Something is also helping in so far as it would appear, closing times in this complex seem quite 'liberal' lets say and its not like Nana where everything shuts as the same time. Probably best to leave it at that. So with the new staff, she is planning for the next couple of weeks to continue opening at 3pm and will then evaluate it from their once things settle down a bit.

Cheers
Mardhi

#35 seamus

seamus
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:57 AM

I know the gaff has just opened but i have promoted a shite load of "NEW" nights in clubs & that looks very empty to me,i hope the photo's were taken early on in the evening,cause i would be gutted if this place had closed down before i got a chance to use it.It looks the nuts,so to speak !

#36 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 02:56 AM

I know the gaff has just opened but i have promoted a shite load of "NEW" nights in clubs & that looks very empty to me,i hope the photo's were taken early on in the evening,cause i would be gutted if this place had closed down before i got a chance to use it.It looks the nuts,so to speak !

Most of the photo's were taken before the bar opened on the first night. The one with 2 guys backs in it was taken at the end of the opening night after the bar had closed but Jane kept on dancing. Photos are not allowed of customers without their express permission which is why you will not see recognisable photo's of any customers from within this bar.

And in regard to how busy it is - according to Jay she is very happy at revenues from the first week and the bar is still operating at less than half planned capacity of staff - both bar staff and ladyboy staff.

Cheers
Mardhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci