Announcing GUESS BAR ? - New Ladyboy Venue

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#13 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:06 PM

Everyone seems to be giving out about the ? in the sign, if a guy walks into a lb bar with girls as hot as the ones in the pics in this tread i dont think he will be to bothered about the ? in the sign and about the really annoying techno music, why dont they have a jukebox during the day so the customers can decide what to listen too and then just revert back to techno shite at night, plus a jukebox should pay for itself after a couple of months of business..........thats just my two cents :)

#14 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:07 PM

Everyone seems to be giving out about the ? in the sign, if a guy walks into a lb bar with girls as hot as the ones in the pics in this tread i dont think he will be to bothered about the ? in the sign and about the really annoying techno music, why dont they have a jukebox during the day so the customers can decide what to listen too and then just revert back to techno shite at night, plus a jukebox should pay for itself after a couple of months of business..........thats just my two cents :)

You're probably right that a guy walking in to the bar won't be bothered by the sign. But I think it's obvious that alot of work has gone into this bar - it looks really great.

doing a ? using the same font as the rest of the text or leaving out the ? - would the logo look just as good as the bar itself

#15 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:05 PM

Its about time there is a place for the more discerning gentleman such as myself. I'm sick of the LB bars being cockroach sh*t holes.

This places looks like a class act. Well done !

And.... a round of applause for the girls wearing stockings a high heels.

I typically choose the LB with the stockings on... so now i've got a choice !!
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#16 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:08 PM

I dare say that red and biege sofa's will get stained very quickly... :oops:
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:43 AM

Are you guys really concerned about this Question Mark ?

I can see what you are saying, and it may be perfectly valid from a design or artistic perspective, however I think there are more important issues at hand !

Personally, I don't give a shit about the question mark, I'm just excited about having an alternative venue to Nana Plaza, which becomes very hard to handle after a few visits.

The talent in "Guess Bar ?" looks fantastic and there are more lovelies on the way.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#18 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 08:20 AM

I agree with Koykaeng, bugger the question mark? perhaps the wrong choice of word. I can't wait to visit on my next trip, hopefully the regular posters in BKK will keep the rest of us updated on the bar's progress.

#19 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 09:20 AM

I can see what you are saying, and it may be perfectly valid from a design or artistic perspective, however I think there are more important issues at hand ! Cheers Koykaeng

You posted the logo! And by doing so invited comments. And now people don't like it.

Yes, I'm sure people are more concerned about the decor, ambience, furniture, choice of girls, cold Beer, clothes, stockings, high-heels, music, bar-fines, short-time and long-time costs, tops and bottoms and the rest.....

.....there is plenty of space for them to write their comments too. Let them go ahead and write. There is absolutely nothing stopping them.

I thought it was quite refreshing to see a few words on the design issue.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 09:40 AM

Dear Drhoneytongue,

As I commented in my earlier post, I appreciate your remarks, and you may well have a perfectly valid point.

Please feel free to discuss any element your heart desires.

Personally, I'm more concerned with those Naphtalene "moth balls" they place in the urinals.
Taking a leak may be a health hazard.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#21 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 10:23 AM

KK

I think it is great to see the girls dressed up nicely, rather than the "Istedgade Luder" look that you see in Casanova and Obsession.

Comfy chairs and sofas rather than bar stools, great to relax in and rest after an energetic "short-time".

And you must be a real "big boy" - my organs don't come anywhere near to those mothballs, or are you trying to stir the bowl?

Sawasdee khrap

dht

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#22 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:52 PM

Dear Drhoneytongue, ....Personally, I'm more concerned with those Naphtalene "moth balls" they place in the urinals.
Taking a leak may be a health hazard.

Cheers
Koykaeng

I'm intrigued.... I haven't even noticed these mothballs much - although I remember they smell worse than stale urine (so not sure they're worth).

What are you concerned about Koykaeng.... you're not licking or eating them are you? hahahaha....

How close to them are you getting....?
Is this a new fetish? hahahaha.... :D

#23 marirea

marirea
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:39 AM

Please inform
opening time
closing time
peak time ( best time to see all the cuties/ ( i prefer Jay)
any phone / web site /// site map.
rgs
rea
sexmaniac
sexmaniac

#24 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:39 AM

The bar is currently open 7 days a week, every evening.
I'd imagine from around 7pm until closing time in the bar complex, which can vary but generally is around 1am or 2am.

Peak time in Bangkok bars tends to be between 10pm and midnight.

Jay is the owner/manager of the bar and is not available for "short times", "long times" or anything in between.

There is no website, and there is no phone in the bar.

There is however cold Beer and beautiful ladyboys.

Will work on putting a map in the thread, however the bar is easy enough to find.

The bar is located in the "Sukhumvit Plaza Bar Beer Complex", adjacent to Soi 1 and across the street from the JW Marriott Hotel.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci