Announcing GUESS BAR ? - New Ladyboy Venue

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:51 PM

As mentioned previously on the forum, GUESS BAR ?, the new ladyboy venue we have been talking about will open its doors to the public for the first time on Tuesday 21st November 2006.

Please understand that things have really been rushed in order to get the doors open quickly, and finishing touches will still be made over the next few weeks.

Similarly, commencing December 1st, the staff numbers will also increase as a selection of lovely ladyboys move across to GUESS BAR ? to commence their new careers !

Regardless, I'm sure you will all enjoy this new venue, and will be awaiting to hear your feedback so that it can be relayed to Jay.

As you walk into the complex take the staircase up one flight of stairs, swing a left at the top and GUESS BAR ? is the last bar on the right hand side. The ST hotel is on the floor above.

Sukhumvit Plaza is wedged between Sukhumvit soi 1 and the big KFC/Pizza Hut drive through straight across from the JW Marriott.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:54 PM

The Bars new Logo....

Posted Image

#3 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:53 PM

Oh dear, what an awful question mark....

...it just does not seem to match the rest of the logo. The weight and typeface are all unbalanced. Any chance they can improve it?

Anyone else?

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:43 PM

...it just does not seem to match the rest of the logo. The weight and typeface are all unbalanced. Any chance they can improve it?

Anyone else?

I think I would be more concerned with the quality of the talent and how cold is the Beer :lol: than how the question mark looks.

Cheers
Mardhi

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 05:17 AM

I know most people don't give a crap about this or will even notice, but any idea on the style of music?

Would be nice to have somethnig a bit more of the moment. I certainly hope not that Eurotrash they play in most of the gogos.

How about some sexy Motown? or something a bit more grungy, how about How Soon Is Now by the Smiths on a constant loop?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:56 PM

I care Kliome !

I hate that techno stuff they play in the bars, it does my head in after a while.

I always think something slow and sensual would be much better - plus will get all the guys in the mood.

Some Lurve music... maybe some Barry White.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:02 PM

Here are a few photos of GUESS BAR ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:05 PM

Anyone else?

I agree with you. The question mark looks out of place....

The rest of the logo is pretty neat imho. I think they should loose the question mark.

Btw. the bar looks really good - definitely a place I'll pay a visit once i have a chance to go to bangkok

#9 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:06 PM

These photos were taken on the 2nd night of trading.
It was "RED DRESS" night, just one of the uniforms the girls will be wearing.
Apparently its "CASUAL DAY" a couple of days a week and the girls can wear what they like.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:12 PM

The girls are incredibly beautiful. I simply can't wait to go to thailand......

btw who is the girl next to Jay on the couch ? She's gorgeous imho

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:13 PM

Things seemed to "Hot up" as the night proceeded any everyone settled in to the new venue.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jay is waiting eagerly to see you all at her brand new Ladyboy Lounge.
Tell her that you're a LB-69 member and she'll take special care of you !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#12 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:44 PM

Asterix - thanks - I thought I was on my own with the "?" comment.

It looks much more like a Japanese hostess bar than the usual Thai go-go bar club.

Should be there soon, will feel right at home I'm sure......

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci