Amy (Emma)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#49 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:35 PM

my friend returned from Pattaya and he told me that new or real name of Amy is Andriella. something like that, if i am not wrong.
he said he read it in her id-card.
is it true ?
somebody knows anything about it ?

#50 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:34 AM

my friend returned from Pattaya and he told me that new or real name of Amy is Andriella. something like that, if i am not wrong.
he said he read it in her id-card.
is it true ?
somebody knows anything about it ?

She´s so funny sometimes,and the name should be Adrianna.
And a FAKE id is easy to get in LoS :)

#51 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:30 PM

maybe Adrianna, but he mentioned - Andriella.
they visited her home and talk a lot. she didnt take money from him.
maybe it was her foreign passport for travelling abroad ?

#52 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

Yellow Menace mentioned something about her name change was because too many LB's were using the same name , so she decided to change it . Not sure of the exact name she is now using so hope he chips in soon.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#53 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:03 PM

A few times during the course of the last 3 weeks, I have had a number of brief face to face conversations with Emma/Amy and I have to say that, (probably due to Matrix) her bahaviour is vastly improved.

#54 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:43 AM

maybe Adrianna, but he mentioned - Andriella.
maybe it was her foreign passport for travelling abroad ?

And by that you mean she has a domestic one as well???
And for her real name,i can asure you that it is NOT Andriella/Adrianna or something similure.

In a Thai´s passport,as in any of ours,they do have to have there´s REAL birthname in it,Ladyboy superstar or not.

And when i was talking to her the other day on the phone,she was laughing and said: Yes,i do call myself Adrianna now.
But i do not care so much,i still adress her with Emma,and she´s fine with that(but that might be only with me).[/i]

Ps.i do think that you trying to wind me up a little,by saying that:

"they visited her home and talk a lot. she didnt take money from him.".......but i do think you need to try a bit harder than that my friend :)
Regards:Matrix

#55 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:59 AM

[quote]maybe Adrianna, but he mentioned - Andriella.
maybe it was her foreign passport for travelling abroad ?[/quote]

And by that you mean she has a domestic one as well???
And for her real name,i can asure you that it is NOT Andriella/Adrianna or something similure.

In a Thai´s passport,as in any of ours,they do have to have there´s REAL birthname in it,Ladyboy superstar or not.

And when i was talking to her the other day on the phone,she was laughing and said: Yes,i do call myself Adrianna now.
But i do not care so much,i still adress her with Emma,and she´s fine with that(but that might be only with me).[/i]

Ps.i do think that you trying to wind me up a little,by saying that:

"they visited her home and talk a lot. she didnt take money from him.".......but i do think you need to try a bit harder than that my friend :)
Regards:Matrix[/quote]
i dont know matrix2 why it touches you so much, because it is just story one of man i know told me after his trip in LOS.
if he visited her home and talked, so what ?
it is a crime now ?
I know that thai people have their natural names which are completely different than that we know. i noticed it when they wrote e-mails to me.
anyway, i dont pay too much attention to nicknames of LBs

#56 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:55 AM

i dont know matrix2 why it touches you so much, because it is just story one of man i know told me after his trip in LOS.
it is a crime now ?

It does NOT touches me at all really,i was only replaying to your post.
And trying to set the record straight.(since SHE told me her new nic name,and you was reffering to a hearsay)
And as i stated,IF it was a wind up,you need to do so much better.

#57 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:32 AM

Matrix............are you in love with Emma ( Adriana)? Do you plan on marrying this girl? Not trying to break your balls or anything, but anytime her name is mentioned, your there to comment on the thread. I personally think she is very nice and as far as having an attitude, i dont think its any different then the majority of hot girls around the world.
CHEERS

#58 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:19 AM

Matrix............are you in love with Emma ( Adriana)? Do you plan on marrying this girl? Not trying to break your balls or anything, but anytime her name is mentioned, your there to comment on the thread. I personally think she is very nice and as far as having an attitude, i dont think its any different then the majority of hot girls around the world.
CHEERS

Yes, and maybe i will.
And if you are going thru this thread,you will see that you are wrong,i dont replay everytime Emma is discussed.
But since i do have feelings for her,and had spend 6½weeks with her, i do dare to say that i know her pretty good.

Ps.and we still talk on dayly basis

#59 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:31 PM

A few times during the course of the last 3 weeks, I have had a number of brief face to face conversations with Emma/Amy and I have to say that, (probably due to Matrix) her bahaviour is vastly improved.

PT's gone over to the dark side :evil: If she can convert you she must have changed :) Last time I was there (feels like about 20 years now) she stationed herself across from JSB. I think it was because the other LBs wouldn't have anything to do with her.

My attraction to these creatures is probably 30% looks and 70% personality/attitude. For me she comes up way short on the personality side. But again, that's only MY opinion :D
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#60 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 06:03 AM

it is a crime now ?

It does NOT touches me at all really,i was only replaying to your post.
And trying to set the record straight.(since SHE told me her new nic name,and you was reffering to a hearsay)
And as i stated,IF it was a wind up,you need to do so much better.

so is the name ANN hearsay?this is the name she gave me. for 5 years now. best of luck to ya all and whats her real name? michael -chopper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci