Photo

Amy (Emma)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#37 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:40 PM

that matrix must be some muppet thinking emma only love him and not take other customer.what a moran and he is financing her as well coz she told me. :lol: :lol:

#38 falangding

falangding
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:10 PM

that matrix must be some muppet thinking emma only love him and not take other customer.what a moran and he is financing her as well coz she told me. :lol: :lol:

maybe, but its a difference between fucking and loving someone :)

and btw, he knows what she do, but he dont want to get it rubbed up his face all the time.

#39 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:54 PM

maybe, but its a difference between fucking and loving someone :)

and btw, he knows what she do, but he dont want to get it rubbed up his face all the time.

Well it defnitely seems like he's getting fucked, and I'm sure she loves it.

It's all just words

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#40 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:08 AM

DELETED

#41 falangding

falangding
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:12 AM

-edit-
not to offend...

but guys, think straight and dont believe anything you hear. dramas, lies, made up stories

you can say she made it when she has left that stool on walkingstreet (and pattaya... and the whole p4p)

keep it real

thanks

#42 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2007 - 12:33 AM

DELETED

#43 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:36 AM

I have some questions for you: Do you KNOW me??
Have we ever meet??
With what right are you judging me and calling me a muppet and a moran??
You think that you would say that to my face??...i dont.
And for the financing issue, thats not thru.
But i think that if she told you that she can actually fly,then you are going to beleve that as well.
Regards:Matrix

Ps. Happy Christmas to you.

#44 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:45 AM

are you talking to me......

#45 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:05 AM

are you talking to me......

What do you think???
Dont think it takes a brainsurgeon to se whos post i was quoting.

#46 Jatujak

Jatujak
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:07 PM

Of all of the people I have met over the years I'd have to say she is the number one scam artist. I really don't think she is a very nice human being. Like all of us, she has many sides, and I have met her nice side. However, her business women/scam artist side is her dominant personality trait. I hope she has a happy life but I'll stay as clear as possible thank you. There are so many more interesting and cool LB's in Thailand. Sooo many!

#47 bbb2k2

bbb2k2
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:39 AM

Based on my little experience with Emma I think she has some personal issues. Once I met her she claimed it was her birthday and started crying and said noone liked her and she was lonely. Maybe it's part of her scheme to get money from customers, I do not know, but I got the feeling this was a troubled kid.

#48 vibesfan

vibesfan
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:33 AM

A friend of mine was stationed in Bkk during the Viet Nam war . He always talked about the bar girls and how they had a line of bs a mile wide,all to seperate the customers from their baht. Why would anyone expect a lb to act any different than a gg in that respect?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci