Amy (Emma)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#1 adamski69

adamski69
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:54 PM

Anybody have some more photos of Amy or Emma as she is widely known, from the Jenny Star Bar Pattaya?

:D
May You Be In Heaven Half An Hour Before The Devil Knows You Are Dead

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:29 PM

Virtually every Pattaya orientated internet forum is full of pics of this gal...Plus there is a gallery of her in the pay section along with a video.

#3 adamski69

adamski69
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:59 PM

Yes I know that, but I was wondering if anybody had any decent pictures of Emma fucking and sucking that I could get free?
May You Be In Heaven Half An Hour Before The Devil Knows You Are Dead

#4 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:41 AM

i have loads and a 1 hour vid but only prob is she is on the end of my cock and i am a little shy :lol: :lol: :lol:

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:12 AM

was licking her bag for her one evening and she shoved her cock in my mouth and came.i was worried sick for ages .u never know what these lb have but it turned out ok.sorry no photo of her.my gf mite find them so i dont take photos.ps dident fuck her she gave me one top bj and i returned the favour :lol: :lol:

#6 Mickey69

Mickey69
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 06:27 AM

I have some of the girl i think are talking about but I cannot work out how to attach them to the message. If it is her she's a little cutie.....Pretty, lovely ass but no boobs and small cock....although her cum looks delicious.....

#7 mckaymckenna

mckaymckenna
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:04 PM

Amy is a living doll.
Really like her cock.

#8 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:12 AM

I think Amy is probably the cutest , most sexy LB's I have ever seen. But I heard she has a bad attutude. I was planing on seeing her at the end of this month. Now I'm not sure. Can anybody post some reviews on her?

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:38 AM

was wit Amy a few times .ya she has a bit of a attitude but she is sexy she just had her tits done so i gave them a rite sucking plus i ate the ass of her which she loved and and she shot her Cream.she called to me in a schoolgirl outfit that blew me away. :lol: :lol: she tells me she is modelling for some sexy underware company dont know if she bullshit r not.

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:09 PM

These days she is quite a busy little girl because around 8-9pm she stars in the Malibu cabaret on Soi Post Office performing a Britney Spears act, then you'll catch her in Coyotee's AGoGo around 10.30ish dancing on the stage with the regular girls :shock:
The guys who come up to her standard are allowed to buy the princess a drink :lol:

#11 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:23 AM

Yes have to love her interaction with the camera, as people say she has a screen presence. Her pic from the 88 images file was posted on hot or not circa 7 months ago, though was gone withinin a week.
Hey

#12 gay

gay
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:36 AM

:lol: :idea:

amy ohhhh fuck my fuck
muck muck muck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci