Amy (Emma)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#25 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:23 PM

thers too much been made out of her thats why she has the big ego.had her a few times and got bored of her bullshit like i am a model for victoria secrets.ya rite

I haven't seen here during the 2 weeks i was there last may.i hope they put her away.she is good only for the monkey house :twisted:

#26 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

I saw her on Walking Street near the Linda bar several times the first week of May, the same time costassg was there as I saw him at 131. She seemed to be all show to me. Being an older guy I know she would have nothing to do with me anyway, and personally I could give a damn. If she threw herself at me, probably, but there is way to much talent in Pattaya for me to waste my time chasing after the likes of her. Though I admit she is very nice to look at.

#27 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:32 PM

She was on boyfriend duty for 2 weeks in May
with a gentleman called Matrix :lol: And from what I am reading elsewhere on a Pattaya web site, she went back to Sweden with him :?
Anyway, I have invited him on here to post some family photos along with the story.

#28 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:59 PM

dirtyfinger no did not get ur pm however, I sent u another. Shall b there 15th, hope to see u then :lol:

#29 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:30 PM

dirtyfinger no did not get ur pm however, I sent u another. Shall b there 15th, hope to see u then :lol:

No worries mate I will be there on the 15th as well will give you a buzz, land in LOS at 06:25 in the morning (their time) will have a kip to charge the batteries for the night :twisted:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#30 falangding

falangding
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:30 AM

with a gentleman called Matrix :lol: And from what I am reading elsewhere on a Pattaya web site, she went back to Sweden with him :?
Anyway, I have invited him on here to post some family photos along with the story.

and as revealed she did not go to sweden :)

#31 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:57 AM

Pat Tire isnt making it up. She is in Sweden

#32 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:14 AM

Actually Laptop, thank you for your confidence in my intelligence but the original poster on Pattaya-Addicts, a guy known as Matrix admitted it was a hoax which he got carried away with :lol:
Franck exposed the truth when he took some pictures of the sexy minx on Sat night in Walking St.

#33 falangding

falangding
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

no he just forward it from matrix, which as pat tire told in the above post, was a hoax :)

#34 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:47 AM

no he just forward it from matrix, which as pat tire told in the above post, was a hoax :)

Apologies then Sir! Pat Tire, how can i ever trust your worda again! :wink:

#35 housey

housey
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:04 AM

she looks so much better now with her new tits, i didnt like her very much with no boobs

http://www.lb-69.com...lbum=372&pos=91

#36 Mickey69

Mickey69
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:54 AM

I think Amy is probably the cutest , most sexy LB's I have ever seen. But I heard she has a bad attutude. I was planing on seeing her at the end of this month. Now I'm not sure. Can anybody post some reviews on her?

I didn't know this girl before but met this young lady in June this year, she can certainly stop people in their tracks and looks stunning. I found her to be very nice, friendly and very sexy. She flirted with me and i'm not telling you any more. I think if she likes you and finds you attractive there's not a problem. She has her particular likes and dislikes, so thats her choice and she should be given that respect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci