Amy (Emma)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#241 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:14 AM

What a pisser :D :D :D sounds like someone has got a subscription to an Emma friendly webisite , an active imagination and combining the two with HEADLESS HOSTAGES OF WAR :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now thats what i call a fetish :lol: :lol:

Well said mate!!!!
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#242 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:55 AM

give the man a break, as didnt you know he fucked her hundreds of times in one night, honestly, he said so in his post :roll:
walter mitty, billy liar and tam pepper sudenly spring to mind :!:

#243 kongkuk

kongkuk
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

Thanks for the nice replies to my post.

Did you guys actually think i meant that i literaly fucked her a hundred times in one night? I didn't think that it was so hard to understand that it was a figure of speach were i'm mearly stating that we hade a lot of sex that night.

To you guys who are saying that I just got me a crazy imagination after surfing on ladyboy sites, I can say that I'm not member of any sites becouse I live in Bangkok and therefore don't need to pay extra to se pictures of the girls, since i got a fairly short way to all the goodies right here. (I was a member of lb-69 before i moved to Thailand)

Sorry if I offended someone with my post, I only became a member of this forum to discuss my greatest hobbie in life with others that share my interest in these hot girls..

#244 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

it is fantastic when you go fishing and you get a great big bite from a sucker :lol:

#245 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

Thanks for the nice replies to my post.

Did you guys actually think i meant that i literaly fucked her a hundred times in one night? I didn't think that it was so hard to understand that it was a figure of speach were i'm mearly stating that we hade a lot of sex that night.

To you guys who are saying that I just got me a crazy imagination after surfing on ladyboy sites, I can say that I'm not member of any sites becouse I live in Bangkok

Presumably not teaching English :?

Living in Bangkok, I admire your discipline not to be shagging thousands of ladyboys every week :lol:

Welcome to the forum!

#246 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

I only became a member of this forum to discuss my greatest hobbie in life with others that share my interest in these hot girls..

Don't be put off by the rocky start, it happens to everyone.

Welcome onboard, hope you share some of your experiences with us :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#247 kongkuk

kongkuk
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:24 PM

Presumably not teaching English :?

Living in Bangkok, I admire your discipline not to be shagging thousands of ladyboys every week :lol:

Welcome to the forum!

Hi
You are right I'm not teaching English becouse 1. my english is shitty and 2. the pay for teaching english is shitty.
I don't think reason number one would be a problem though, if I realy wanted to teach english here.
I have meet some extreamly crapy teachers in this country.

About the discipline it was a hard fight and I had to wear a electric neckless for many months that gave me an electric shock everytime I tryed to approach a ladyboy. This did not fully cure me but helped me to get the ladyboy shagging down to a sustainable economic level.
:lol: :wink:

#248 kongkuk

kongkuk
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

it is fantastic when you go fishing and you get a great big bite from a sucker :lol:

Thats for sure. The trick when handeling these LB superstars is to not contact them by mail or phone. Just show up at their bar and pretend you have no clue who they are, with a little bit of charm you eazily get them at a more reasonable price.

This i what I did with Amy and when i told her after that I off course
knew who she was and considered my self a great fan, she just loughed and admited that I had tricked her. She did not get angry or demanded extra money. But she did revarded me with an extra round in the morning :D

#249 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

Now , in my mind sir you have taken the right approach and if your experience with Emma/Amy was positive i can fully appreciate where you are coming from.....

For my spank bank however, i need to block out the Headless POW'S :shock: :shock: :shock:

Keep her close dude coz no matter what anyone says she is a SUPERSTAR and having one of them is all part of the experience.

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#250 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

kongkuk, good strategy. never seen her in patts yet, but by seeing pics of her she looks hot, but also by reeding the reports on her she seems to be, (trying to be polite), ah fuck it, a bit of a prick :!:
but if you got on well with her and had a good time, then good on you, and keep humping her, HUNDREDS OF TIMES :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci