Photo

New Ladyboy Bar being planned for Bangkok.....

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#25 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 01:15 AM

Count me in on the bar idea Brit. I'd be generous enough to handle recruiting and the 'casting couch' side of things...

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#26 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:59 AM

Are the girls upping their prices here, or is it just a straight bar with beautiful hostesses/waitresses?

Good question :D

From what I understand, prices will be lower than nana for what is probably a better experience. Time will tell, but dont forget Jay comes from a KC3background - to her a Beer is 100B as against in nana 125 baht. Of course, nobody knows how takeaway pricing will work out but lets face it - its a buyers market, so I would expect at least initially prices will be more than competitive with nana.

Cheers
Mardhi

#27 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 03:09 AM

I always find the exact opposite wiith KC3 prices being more expensive. I find drainks are chepaer but the girls are always expecting more money.. That's my general experience anyway

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#28 BarebackJack

BarebackJack
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 12:37 PM

Damn that's hot.

I'd let each one of them blow a load in my...

Best of luck to them. I will be there for sure!

#29 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:35 PM

Had a site visit yesterday, and had a look at the now vacant space that will soon become the home of this new Bangkok ladyboy bar/lounge.

Jay kindly let me hold on to the end of her tape measure to assist with design & planning.

Will continue to keep everyone updated with respect to the progress of construction and grand opening.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#30 dipper

dipper
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:34 AM

Yes, keep us updated, Koykaeng. This sounds like a great development!

#31 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:25 PM

Had a site visit yesterday, and had a look at the now vacant space that will soon become the home of this new Bangkok ladyboy bar/lounge.

Jay kindly let me hold on to the end of her tape measure to assist with design & planning.

Will continue to keep everyone updated with respect to the progress of construction and grand opening.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Great news Koykaeng. :lol:
I'm sure that some of us ("ladyboys lovers"), started to be a little bit boring to frequent always the same places.
This event will be a guarantee success in all means and I'll be there for sure on the opening night.
Cheers,
Franck

#32 J-austin

J-austin
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:26 PM

that sounds great.the uniforms look great also.im worried that i would get a hard on when i walked in though :lol:

#33 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:27 AM

Saw the new space last night. Upstairs and kind of tucked away. Not alot of traffic up there. Should be cozy and hugely different kind of place than the usual spots. Long overdue!! The only bad thing is that the bar next door plays appallingly bad music loudly.

#34 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:33 AM

Cheers
Koykaeng

yeah, please keep us up to date. sounds like this is going to be a great place...

#35 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:23 AM

Saw the new space last night. Upstairs and kind of tucked away. Not alot of traffic up there. Should be cozy and hugely different kind of place than the usual spots. Long overdue!! The only bad thing is that the bar next door plays appallingly bad music loudly.

I noticed that when I visited Jay and she was covered in paint from decorating the bar - apparently the building owners will be closing off the roof area above the ceiling tiles as they also recognise the problem - strange how whats not seen gets overlooked - I'd say its not rocket science but there you go - TIT. For what its worth I also suggested she get the fibrewool insulation stuff and lay it over the ceiling to further reduce the noise impact. Jay looked at me with a wierd look and replied, no need we will just turn up our music to drown out theirs.

She also showed me pictures of some of the sofa's she has ordered - I have to say they are better than what I have got in my house - very smart and comfortable looking with lots of space to chill out, lay back and relax.

Cheers
Mardhi

#36 Solobangkok

Solobangkok
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:54 AM

yep i feel that u have to keep this stuff going and have worldwide private shows within this community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci