Photo

New Ladyboy Bar being planned for Bangkok.....

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#13 dakota

dakota
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 07:19 PM

Uniforms are shitty idea.....give them a budget to each girl and limits on how hot they can look and let them shop for themselves as they all look better in their own clothes!!!!!!!

#14 Larry Boy

Larry Boy
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 07:35 PM

Uniforms are shitty idea.....give them a budget to each girl and limits on how hot they can look and let them shop for themselves as they all look better in their own clothes!!!!!!!

Personally, I can't see what's "shitty" with the outfits in the attached pics...

I just love'em in boots... add to that a sexy coc(k)tail dress (even funnier than intended...) and I'm in!

I wanna be there now...
L.

#15 eagle_red

eagle_red
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 03:41 PM

I think what dakota meant is that uniforms is a shitty idea, not the uniform itself.

I guess it goes both ways. Having unifroms gives it a premium air, especially with those little black dresses and those red coctail dresses. It would also be easy to set the mood for any of the themed event.

But it does put a lid on the girls' own style. We sure aren't going to notice any fashion flairs as we would back at the old joints.

So this bar is going to different from the rest huh? How different? Are the girls upping their prices here, or is it just a straight bar with beautiful hostesses/waitresses?

#16 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 05:41 PM

So this bar is going to different from the rest huh? How different? Are the girls upping their prices here, or is it just a straight bar with beautiful hostesses/waitresses?

The information I have been given is that the bar will be set up with lots of nice comfortable couches, so in terms of the decor and layout, it will certainly be different from the formula in the regular ladyboy bars in Nana Plaza.

The Ladyboys working will be available to barfine in the same manner as elsewhere, and the pricing for barfines and all drinks will be more than competitive.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#17 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:24 PM

are you a shareholder Koykaeng ? :wink:
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:29 PM

Hi Brit,

I wish !

Seriously though, I have absolutely no financial interest in this new venture, although I have provided some input on a few aspects.

Honestly, my only motivation is that a new, exciting Ladyboy venue will exist in Bangkok, giving all us Ladyboy lovers another option.

I was lucky enough to have been at the opening night at Stringfellows in Pattaya, and I recall a similar excitement when this place opened.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#19 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:49 PM

Never heard of the Sukhumvit Plaza Complex although I know where Soi 1 is :? Anyway..Great News and with Jay taking the leading roll, I don't need many guess's to establish who the farang is behind this new venture :lol:

Presumably it goes without saying that Jay's twin sister Jan shall also be involved in the line up :?:

Certainly something to look forward to :P

Maybe your thinking of me by chance Pat?? Nope not me - but I am aware of what she is up to and I did have the chance to see about 100 dresses one night as she was trying them all on and asking which one's I thought were suitable for the bar. That was a very pleasurable experience I can assure you. From what I understand, this is all Jays money along with her friends who are doing it. But dont forget, this is a small bar - Cascade size it aint, but sounds like she has some good ideas for the interior but for sure this is not going to be a 10,000,000 baht spend on fit out.

Dont know about Jane going there - last couple of times I have seen her she has been drunk as a skunk and barely able to slur in English let alone discuss her working future LOL.

Incidentally I do know that Jay is planning on having a couple of nights where the dress is 'freestyle' and left up to the LB's working that evening - unfortunately my idea of does that mean just sexy stockings, G strings and skimpy bra's did not seem to go down too well and all I got in return was a scowl from her and eventually a comment like, well if you want that go and see XXX in Obsessions :?

Cheers
Mardhi

#20 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:56 PM

One more thing - one of the LB's involved in this project has a degree in marketing and customer relationship management. She is gung ho on working out some kind of loyalty programmes featuring reduced drink prices and other ideas to encourage loyalty to the bar. I have to say, I am not sure how this would work out in reality but it looks like they are coming up with some good ideas.

One word of caution though - dont forget this is Thailand so dont be surprised if things are still very much work in progress and not ready on day one. The good thing though is Jay is really excellent at listening and taking on board all ideas. If anyone can pull this off, I'd say its her and these friends.

Cheers
Mardhi

#21 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:03 PM

Hi Brit,

I wish !

Seriously though, I have absolutely no financial interest in this new venture, although I have provided some input on a few aspects......
Koykaeng

Yeap, I know that feeling. I did get to Stringfellows myself (regrettably not on opening night) and it was excellent.

you're 100% correct... finding a new place is always a matter of excitment. I hope that the girls moving there creates more openings at their existing employers - thus more girls on the scene.

The more the merrier
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#22 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:05 PM

The main contributors on this forum should gang together and make up a consortium and offer-up a bar which is tailored to all our exacting needs.

A bar tailor made for LB69 posters. Members only.

Now theres an idea ....

#23 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:45 PM

Brit You're idea is not as daft as it sounds as here in Pattaya their is a Bar/Hotel which developed from a succesful internet forum.

Mardhi Good job I'm not a betting man because you were my odd's on favourite to be involved in the ''The Jay Bar''

#24 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:47 PM

Are the girls upping their prices here, or is it just a straight bar with beautiful hostesses/waitresses?

Good question :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci