Photo

New Ladyboy Bar being planned for Bangkok.....

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#49 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:18 PM

OK guys the latest opening information is as follows:

Guess bar (the official name) will be opening at 6pm on Tuesday 21st November. Its just a soft opening and things will still be a kind of 'work in progress' but for sure the air con will be on, the beers cold and the women hot. Expect a few gremlins along the way and go with an open mind - its Jay's first bar so she is still learning. She is very very nervous about the whole thing and stressed out to the extreme. If anybody is in town, you will get a very genuine welcome from her and her team in those first few days as they start to ramp things up. I know a lot more girls will be coming in from 1st December once they get paid from their existing jobs but she seems to have a lot of new talent and lots of (stunning) friends will be stopping by in those first few days to wish her well.

Dont forget its on the first floor (for Brits), secnd floor for everyone else) and you walk into the complex and take the staircase up one flight of stairs, swing a left at the top and its the last bar on the right hand side. The ST hotel is on the floor above. Sukhumvit Plaza is wedged between Sukhumvit soi 1 and the big KFC/Pizza Hut drive through straight across from the JW Marriott.

Cheers
Mardhi

#50 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:10 PM

Glad to see it is off the ground sooner than expected. :D

Any chance of seeing a Gallery of the talent ? Especially the new ones 8)

It would be great to capture some video footage of the soft opening...and post in the Gallery.

How about it Rami ? :P :P

#51 devs

devs
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:46 PM

Does anybody who the second girl from left on the first picture is or i think she is the first girl on the left in the red dress? She looks stunning!
London good looking guy 33 y/o

#52 eagle_red

eagle_red
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:06 PM

Hi,

I'm interested in the girl in one of the picture. Sorry, don't know how to post it up. It's the one where the girls are wearing their little black dress and fishnet stockings. She is the girl in the middle. She's also the one flashing red knickers in the red dress photo.

I've not seen her in any of the photos taken after these, nor in the model section on the site. She looks a bit like Coco though, can anyone confirm that?

Is she a regular staff at the bar, or just a friend that only turns up for the photoshoot? Anyway to contact her if she's not a staff?

Thanks. Regards.

Found a way to repost the photo
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci