Photo

New Ladyboy Bar being planned for Bangkok.....

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:05 PM

The beautiful Jay (who's pictures & videos appear on the site), and a couple of her ladyboy friends will be opening a Ladyboy bar in Bangkok.
The bar will be located in the "Sukhumvit Plaza Complex", adjacent to Soi 1 and over the street from the JW Marriott Hotel. The plan is to open in the afternoons, as currently there really is no ladyboy venue for daytime activities. There's a short time hotel within the "Sukhumvit Plaza Complex" which will suit those guys wanting a quickie !
Jay expects that the bar will be open for business sometime towards the end of November 06, once it has been refurbished and fitted out with new floors, sofas, etc.
She expects to have 15 hand picked ladyboys on staff immediately, and the venue is aiming to offer an alternative from the format seen in Nana Plaza.
Jay has many gay designer friends she will use to "create" a bar where the customer feels comfortable and relaxed.

Here are some sample shots of the uniforms she is working on. The uniform will change daily, and lots of theme nights are planned.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:12 PM

Magnificant !
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:04 PM

Finnaly place that sounds(and I'm sure that it gonna looks) with style !!! Cant wait to see it... :twisted:

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:53 PM

Never heard of the Sukhumvit Plaza Complex although I know where Soi 1 is :? Anyway..Great News and with Jay taking the leading roll, I don't need many guess's to establish who the farang is behind this new venture :lol:

Presumably it goes without saying that Jay's twin sister Jan shall also be involved in the line up :?:

Certainly something to look forward to :P

#5 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:16 PM

wonderful i will be in bkk in dec I will visit this venue for sure

#6 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 12:26 AM

Ha! Nice, very nice. and i can see Beer of cascade is there. She is fucking amazing and has a new boob job now. Nice. Shame ill be home before it opens

#7 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 01:24 AM

sounds pretty fantastic.

I will have to visit this place once i get my shit together and visit bangkok.

Do you guys know if Jay will be working as a bar-girl or will she only be managing the bar ?

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:31 AM

Never heard of the Sukhumvit Plaza Complex although I know where Soi 1 is :? :P

I think its directly opposite the Marriot (and slightly left)...

It's a new complex (about a year old)- The new Hilary bar and Morning Night 2 Bar is at the enterance. (I might be wrong??)
Its not the new shopping mall opposite the petrol station at Nana - just encase some of you were thinking that.

There's about 5 or six bars (open style) in close proximity - a little like the newer peanut bars on second road in Pattaya.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#9 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:10 PM

Looks interesting. I heard it may not be opening until Jan 07.

Will it only be a day time bar or...

15 hand-picked girls 8) Can't wait to see the lineup :P

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:17 PM

Looks interesting. I heard it may not be opening until Jan 07.

Will it only be a day time bar or...

15 hand-picked girls 8) Can't wait to see the lineup :P

Will keep everyone on the forum updated with regards to the exact opening date however I have been told that the bar will open late November 2006.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#11 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:24 PM

Thanks Koykaeng will watch with interest. :)

#12 Larry Boy

Larry Boy
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:55 PM

Ahh, excellent news! Looking forward to a place with ambiance... I'll be there for sure.

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Larry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci