Photo

Your experience(s) with Thai Friendly LB's...Good,Bad & Ugly.

Thai Friendly Sex Ladyboy sex

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 billyworld

billyworld
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:11 PM

I personally use Thai Friendly way more often than going to the bars/clubs.

I have generally good experience with almost everyone I've met on the site...

I will say that most of the "girls" use a good bit of Photoshop & Instagram filters on their fotos tho:(

Quite often they really don't look very much like they do on the site!

Some of them are not quite honest about their weight either and don't show any full length pixs

in their profile...

As I've mentioned tho...my personal experiences have been largely quite positive...even made some

friends that I go bowling and drinking with:)

Even some of the "girls" who say: "looking for true love" type shit in their profiles are willing to meet up

for short time fun!!!

I have never paid more than 2000 bht for any of the TF LB's...and U don't have bar fines and lady drinks and short time rooms to deal with as a bonus.

I do find that most Thai people R NOT good at making "plans"...for instance...if I find a "girl" I like on TF 

on Tuesday afternoon and we strike up a conversation...she typically wants to meet in the next few hours...not the following day ...and forget about a 2-3 day plan...just doesn't happen...

I've only had 2 "no-shows" in 3 years but...lots of them will be chronically late,,,they blame it on BKK traffic...LOL!

U guys have any stories to tell about TF Ladyboys???

Attached Files

• MrDragon and P&G like this

#2 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:00 PM

excellent !

#3 rick78

rick78
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:47 AM

I had some good luck on Thaifriendly years ago when I was living in Chiang Mai. Anyhow, many BM have recommended TF, and I just made a new profile there, since I will go to Thailand soon, and it is looking promising so far :-)

#4 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:20 PM

I hope you bought the first girl dinner. God knows she could do with a bit of a feed.

#5 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:02 PM

I would marry the second girl

#6 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

Only ever used it for Pattaya girls and everyone has been well worth their money.

#7 billyworld

billyworld
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:21 PM

Hey Mikel1...LOL:)...I really liked her body...she's 39 years old and has kept herself in very good shape IMHO.

I'v noticed over the last 4 years that some of the Thai "girls" are getting a bit chubby/thick...not really my style but...

Hey parttimer...Yup...she is a LOT of fun with a style that I loved.31 years old...she's on TF almost daily...Name: Numfon

#8 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:05 AM

Two good points Billy - they are getting bigger and iften the older ones give better service.

#9 billyworld

billyworld
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:07 PM

Yup...I think there is a strange trend Re: thick thighs & butts...maybe it's the Kardashian/Nikki Minaj influence...IDK:/

Personally,I like a butt that fits in my hand and promises easy access...LOL:)

And there is DEF an infatuation with youth...been guilty of it myself...but IMHO...young stuff is generally disappointing.

I tend to search 4 over 25ers...even found a 41 Y.O. that was one of the better fucks I've ever had:)

Your mileage may vary:)

#10 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:37 AM

I had a contact with #3 (Zara) one year and half ago, then forgot her since I had decided not to stay in Thailand. On the way back, i met her in Bangkok. I was in a hurry since I had to go the airport. I had a great time with her though. She now looks better with her silicone breast. 

@Billyworld : what do you prefer with Thaifriendly ? Use it calmly at home with your PC or download the APP in your smartphone and be ready to answer any contact ? 

#11 billyworld

billyworld
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:01 PM

Hey P&G,

Yes Zara is a cutie!

Re: how I use TF...I usually surf the site once a day when I'm in BKK...sometimes just for fun,sometimes to meet some hotties...

And I typically use my laptop but I do have the site on my phone as well.

I did NOT install the TF App tho...didn't see any advantage really...I can just tap my TF widget and surf in a few seconds so...

Also...I am NOT a Premium member so if a girl wants to chat I always refer the to my LINE ID...

I like LINE very much...U can post nearly unlimited fotos and vids and even make free calls...works globally as well.

#12 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:55 PM

As posted in my TR, I used other Apps as Tinder Badoo and Wechat. Wechat is really powerfull. It allows you to find other people nearby. (I had a nice contact in Phuket more than 2 years ago with Badoo and a contact with Tinder for my last trip). I felt like experiencing Wechat for my last trip. 

The result is that I had mainly contacts both with TF and Wechat. But I also discovered TF as an App. I have never been a Premium member. Every time I would go to another city, I would change my location in TF and local ladyboys would contact me (in deep Essan). I found that using the app was similar to using a messenger. 

BTW, I don't believe that one app or another is the best one. I try to combine as many apps as possible to find contacts (without paying fees what would be like paying a BF in bar). I can't explain why I had contacts only with TF in a place then only with Wechat in another one. I even keep apps with poor results. I might find a ladyboy when I can't with the other apps. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thai Friendly, Sex, Ladyboy sex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci