• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

Where can I find the ladyboy in the silver dress? What is her name?

Is she available in Pattaya? Perhaps in mid October 2014?

https://www.youtube....RIdJqvPTgs#t=29

Also the one with the glasses and the girl in zig-zag greenish-grey dress next to her:

http://likethai.com/...ge=1&sst=Patong

Anyway I can make contact to them prior to getting to Bagkok / Pattaya / Patong / Phuket?

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

If you notice that this video was recorded in Phuket, likely Soi Bangla (Crocodile), and it was posted in 2009, which is 5 years ago. The 2nd video is more recent from 2013, but it is also from Soi Bangla in Phuket. If Jim from C&D sees this thread, he may be able to give you an answer, but 5 years is a quite a while ago for the first one. The 2nd video is from last year so you may get an answer for that one. If you read my reply to your first post, you may be able to get some other ideas for your first visit to LOS.

:cnd:

#3 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:53 AM

Thanks rxpharm

Yeah, I just read your reply to my first post. I am quiet new here, so much to learn...I am reading most of the newbie section already, and I will be more cautious to post my questions in the right threads.

I have seen many gorgeous lb's on the internet, but only a few catches my eyes on the youtube videos. I am so anxious to meet with lb's like Areeya, Long Mint or Jasmine, and I know the chemistry is important, but the first visual impression is always what catches my interest.

hope to get som recent info on where to find supersexy lb's.

#4 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:09 AM

I dearly hope that 'Jim from C&D' sees my thread very soon :)

#5 elzach

elzach
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBKK for now

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

Zorro guy, I've been absent from this forum for some time, but I can give you some advice as I've been coming to LOS since '07 and actually living in BKK since last summer:

a) Don't make too many plans. These girls in the videos look ok, but once you get here you'll be overwhelmed by the number of lbs who are better-looking than them. 

b) When it comes to ladyboys, focus only on BKK and Pattaya. Go to Phuket only as a change of pace for a couple of days, keeping in mind that it has become the no. 1 ripoff artist capital of Thailand. Frankly, one trip to Nana plaza (Cascades, or even outside strolling around) would be enough to keep you occupied for days, given the number of gorgeous lbs you'll meet. 

edit: I just read your other post. Don't "advertise" that you make good money and pay well. If you look good, you'll get the ladyboys you want for a lot less than you thought. 

• zorroguy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ladyboy, katoey, sex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci