• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

I am coming to Bangkok and will be staying in Bangkok or Pattaya for 7 nigths in mid October.

I am looking for both a ladyboy experience. My condition for the ladyboy is that she has to look xtra feminine and have a good pair of nicely made tits and likes both passive and active.
She should have charming and sexy smile. I would really like to almost fall in love with her...

Can someone help me with suggestions so I can book my flight and hotel soon.

I have been following Long Mint, Areeya and Jasmine (big cock one) for some years, and if they are not available, I am looking for someone very similar to them.

Anyone that can help me...also if some katoeys are reading this, please PM me. I am very generous in paying for the services and tip extra.

About me:

I am 37 year old guy from Copenhagen, Denmark. I have a nice job and earn a good amount. I workout alomst daily and try to stay in best shape.

I Work as a software programmer and architect.

WIth best regards,
Faysel 

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

I would suggest you have a read here: Newbie Zone and look particularly at common questions and answers. There really is no point in giving recommendations as one of the most important aspects of an encounter with an lb is chemistry - and that cannot be determined by looking at photos, reading reviews, contacting the lb in advance, etc. Either you "click" with her or you don't and it doesn't matter if she's had 100+ positive reviews and is the most gorgeous lb you've seen - if there's no chemistry, it will not be a fantastic mind-blowing experience.

You have to keep in mind that the lbs reported on the forums or featured on pay websites are only a fraction of the lbs you will find once you are on the ground, even with the criteria you've specified. In fact many guys find that the most fantastic experience with an lb is the one that was a surprise, an unknown who may not have been the most gorgeous in the bar, plastered all over the forums and internet,  but had the chemistry that is key to a great encounter.

• duke007 and dani vice like this

:cnd:

#3 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

I recommend you do it at noon on Beach Road or on your hotel balcony around 2 in the afternoon.

#4 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

I recommend you do it at noon on Beach Road or on your hotel balcony around 2 in the afternoon.

I am not getting the do it at noon Beach road or on my hotel balcony in the afternoon...please elaborate.

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

I am not getting the do it at noon Beach road or on my hotel balcony in the afternoon...please elaborate.

Don't worry too much about jonnieb's comments. He is a cynical jaded troll who delights in claiming to make numerous positive posts full of information for all board members. As you have seen by his "postive" comments, he is a troll who is best ignored. To do that go up to your user name on the top right, click on the black triangle pointing down and then click on Manage Ignore Prefs - you can add any posters you do not want to see comments from.

• jimbo34, khaosphere and Gyi like this

#6 khaosphere

khaosphere
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for that info , I've just put him on my ignore list , think he's a complete nob !

#7 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

You said you wanted recommendations for hot ladyboy experiences...I guess the humor was just too subtle for you. As you've told us about your undoubtedly high-paying job and pecs of steel, can't you find any Danish ladyboys to fuck...why come half-way around the world to get laid? And if no Danish honeys, they're surely many Thai ladyboys in the fleshpots of Copenhagen!

#8 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

Thanks rxpharm.

You proved your point with jonnieb's latest comment.

What a jerk. I have had loads of sex with Danish girls. I just want to feel like king with no strings attached. That is why it is easier for me to travel to another country, just to leave it behind afterwards.

jonnieb is blocked.

• khaosphere likes this

#9 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:19 AM

Based on recommendations from others it is decided that I will be staying in Pattaya throughout my stay in Thailand.

So far I have developed a list of Places to visit (not in any preference order).

Devil's Den
Sensations
Obsessions (er vist Bangkok)
Soi6
Windmill Gogo
My Friend You Bar

Baby Boom

Fantasy Lounge

Pook Bar

The House

Stringfellows

Sensations

Discos:
Insomnia
Lucifer

I have heard to stay away from freelancers as they can be somewhat dangerous. If I cannot refrain from a freelancer, I should at least make sure she has a genuine ID with her, right?

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

You have been doing your home work - that's good! It is more risky to take a freelancer - I wouldn't necessarily say dangerous. While freelancers generally cost less than bar lbs - there is no way to track her down if something happens ie: she steals something from you, or any other unwanted event (fighting, drugging and robbery, etc). It is difficult to ascertain genuine ID as it could be one of her friend's ID - plus you would not know their real Thai name. Most Thai ID cards now are in English - which is a good change from when it was all in Thai. However, as mentioned determine if it is really the freelancer's ID is no easy feat, especially for a first time visitor.

As for your list of places to visit - I think a few of those may be gg bars or perhaps mixed with only 1 or a few lbs in with ggs. Some prefer that and feel that lbs in mixed bars are more drama free than those in all lb bars.

#11 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Yeah, I guess my list is mix of GG's and LB's. Any pure LB place recommended? or have I already listed them in my list? If someone could add or point out which of my listed places are LB, I would really appreciate that. I simply forgot to mark them for LB place.

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hello Zorro, Being from Copenhagen myself ;)

your list maybe should add a few more from Pattaya and also a few from Bkk...

in Pattaya...add  Labamba...just across the house also in soi 13/1 where you also will find Stringfellows.... also visit the new 69 bar in "soi made in Thailand" also maybe try visit Lita bar in soi BJ in walking street Say hello to Lita from me (Batman) and you will surely be welcome :D

regarding the disco, be aware that they not always let in ladyboys.... :shrug:

Regarding Bangkok...you HAVE to add 2 more Places...1) Check-in bar in soi 7 and 2 Cascade/Charade in Nana 3 floor...dont miss those 2 bars in BKK :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: katoey, ladyboy, sex, fantasy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci