Teppis Hellsinki - Diary of a Madman

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#61 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

Regarding the rice, brown rice is healthier than white rice but it's rare to see it in restaurants, the Thais just don't seem to go for it and much prefer the taste of the White, but I usually go with the brown, you soon get used to the taste.

I became a big fan of purple rice when I was in Korea. Sometimes it is called black rice, and I have seen it in Thailand before.

I like to mix it with white rice and I think it tastes superb, but I'm not sure if it has any health advantages.

Another good practice is to mix in a small amount of mung beans into your rice.

#62 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

I had great night in Sensations with couple "grazy" (positive way) Norwegians who kept buying me drinks even i tried to refuse. In the end of night i was quite drunk and yet my bin was only 130THB. I didn't take my camera with me because this was first time when i was out in Songkran evening and i didn't knew what to expect. On the other hand, bar was full of customers and that situation isn't ideal for taking pics. Well, next time then...

And once again, thanks guys for great evening, hope to see you soon... but next time when i say "no thank you, i had enough", it means "no thank you, i had enough", not "ok, maybe one more..." biggrin.png

We have small problem with ants. Because Sonya is Buddhist, she doesn't want to kill anything and that seems to include insects too. I told her that "ok, let's put this in my bill then" and i have been spraying poison everywhere in our room, but still those fkers can be found in strange places like our microwave oven and fridge. They have nest somewhere but i just don't know where. Hopefully i find it soon. Stamp%20On%20Ant.gif

Thanks for your answer MY. I didn't signed up yet in language school, but next month i'm gonna go there and ask how i should do this. I'm gonna keep whole 90 days holiday and change VISA in end of last month, but my plans must be ready long before that. 

• khaosphere likes this

#63 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:45 AM

following this with interest Teppis :)

if you one day feel like elaborate what kind of budget youre on while living there i will be most interested ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#64 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

following this with interest Teppis :)

if you one day feel like elaborate what kind of budget youre on while living there i will be most interested ;)

Actually i think that i already told this. Post can be found here...

http://ladyboyforum....adman/?p=250804

50000THB should be enough for "normal" living without need to count every satang, but still can't live like "two week king". Of course if we need more money, then i will use more but that's plan for now.

#65 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

I bought couple of those ant poison-boxes and it seems that they did the work, ants are gone now. I know that you can't win the war with ants, but at least this battle was mine. Until next time...

It seems that i have made myself some sort of "self-made celebrity" and every time i go to Sensations, some BM want to buy me a drink, so basically i could drink myself drunk every night pretty much free. I know that everyone means well and people want to be friendly, but as you understand, i can't drink alcohol every day. I don't want to be alcoholic. Also there is limit what human can (want) to drink Coca Cola per day. After 3th bottle you start to be pretty bored that stuff. So guys, please don't take it personal if i have to refuse your kind offer to buy me a drink, i know you mean well but try to look it in my perspective. 

Yesterday was Sonya's day off so we went to look Mimosa show. I will post pics from there soon

#66 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

Mimosa Show

Some sort of ladyboy cabaret in european style scene. Lightshow was quite nice but otherwise show itself looks like every other ladyboy show. You can get best experience in evening when lightshow can be seen, in daylight it's just boring. 

Attached Files

• batman4ever likes this

#67 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

After Mimosa we went to Central Festival to eat and i bought new battery grip for my 6D. I had chinese copy grip what didn't work all the time, but caused camera to freeze sometimes. Couple days ago i got enough and took it away but i'm used to it, so i had to buy new one. This time it was original Canon, i learned my lesson.  

After food i asked if Sonya want to go Sensations and she is always ready to play some pool. I took my "monster lens" to test and here are results...

And before someone ask, Shasha was there with customer, she's doesn't work in Sensations. 

Attached Files

• cham and batman4ever like this

#68 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

Sensations 2

Attached Files

• batman4ever, Want 'em Both LB & GG and jeet70+2 like this

#69 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

Sensations 3

Attached Files

• batman4ever and JOKER187 like this

#70 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

Quick update

Not much happened here. I literally spend two last days of Songkran in home. Let's just say that this kind of "fun" isn't what i like so it's better stay home. After madness was over i went  to Sensations but it was pretty much full of customers so i couldn't take photos. Anyway had nice chat with Dixon Cox. Hope to see you soon mate  :)

Last evening was time for La Bamba. Guys, guys... it's almost frightening how quiet other bars than Sensations seem to be, so i must remind you that maybe you could go to La Bamba and spend few baht there also. 

Annie asked me if i was interested to go to beach with them some day and take bikini shots. I told her that it would be my pleasure to do that. Let's see if this happens, thumbs up. 

Couple shots about Nancy and Sindy

Attached Files

• batman4ever, dixon cox and jeet70+2 like this

#71 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

i dont have to tell you that you take some beautyfull Pictures ....do i ?? :clapclap:

understand your point about songkran...i personally prefer to do that in Phuket as it is only 2 days there 8)

and i love your comment about supporting other bars as well :notworthy: personally i would love to see more updates fro Kings bar...fantasy lounge...and Lita bar...and ofcourse as you mentioned...Labamba :clapclap:

So you met Dixon...... :D the only now-living competitor to Jimbos title as Mr. rant... :lol:

looking really forward to meet you in June...will arrive in Patts on the 26 and stay for 8 days :rock: so iam quite sure we will have some beers....( on me )....but my English is limited...so i can only understand..."okay...ill have one more" :D

• Rollo likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#72 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

nice update from Teppis again, i saw most of the pics he posted on facebook from Nancy's FB pages during her BD week which she received many, many happy BD greetings, & i presume gifts online from her many admirers.. since I don't frequent the forum as often as I used to I knew Teppis was back in Patts since his watermark was on all those FB pics, I knew he would be posting here with more updated comments to add. I will look forward to his perspective of living the ex-pat life in LOS.

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci