Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

This should be very good.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

Teppis, please don't use the word final, we need you!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 bumgooh

bumgooh
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

Teppis, please don't use the word final, we need you!

Based on your other report I probably will like your new one.It has always been fascinating to follow your reports.

Hope that "final" is in relation to your mentioned plans to move over to Thailand...

#5 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Dear Gentlemen 

This is a story about very average guy who got bored his very average life and decide to something about it.

First little bit about myself and my background.

I'm 44 years old man from Finland and my life has been so far, do i dare to say, good but little bit boring. I've never been married and i don't have children, and this fact made my decision much easier. I lived in Helsinki last 20 years and even it's nice city by every means, it has one fault, it's too expensive for families. Now even i didn't had "family" of my own, this fact actually isolated me because all my old friends who went married and got children moved out from Helsinki. Finally about 7 years ago i was in situation where all my friends had left and i was pretty much alone. Sure i had my co-workers but we didn't had any social contacts outside of work. This might sound ideal situation for you my dear reader, but mark my words, if you were in same situation from beginning, you realize that this can't continue. So, basically my last 7 years went like this... work, gym, home. Nothing more. Actually if we had long weekend, i basically hoped that it was over soon so i could go work and meet "friends". Also it's not so easy to make new friends anymore when you are almost 40, everyone already have their life and hands full of it, so they are not interested getting new friends and spend time with them. Singles and couples have totally different social life.
So, there i was, sitting in my apartment thinking that "my life should be ok, i have job, i have my own apartment, i have some money in bank, i'm healthy... but still i'm unhappy. Unhappy because this kind of life isn't worth of living. Sure if life's only meaning is getting more money and die wealthy, then i was in right road... but this road wasn't for me. I don't want to die "rich and bitter" but when my time comes, i want to think that "oh boy, my life was surely worth of living".

Couple of years ago i start to think how i could make my life more interesting and "worth of living" again and moving to another country was one dream what i had for long time. I have been in several different EU country and even they all are nice, i thought that my best chance is Thailand. Most of you already know that i have LB girlfriend Sonya and she could help me many ways to settle in new country. However i need to say that not bars, not LB's or not even Sonya wasn't the reason why i came to Thailand, but my motivation was purely selfish. I needed to change my life. It's another story that i also changed Sonya's life too in same time.
It might sound that i'm bitter for life to lost almost decade for doing nothing useful, but actually this last 10 years made this whole thing possible, so it was mandatory sacrifice and now it's time to enjoy fruits of hard work.

So my dear reader, for now on... i officially live in Pattaya, Thailand!

My plans for now it take easy couple months and settle in. I'm gonna use my 3 month VISA for just relaxing and then go to school and try to learn thai language. If i don't get bored before, i'm gonna give myself about 1.5 years time to find something useful here where i can get money and if this doesn't happen, then i have to pack my bags again and go back to Finland. Only time will tell how this is going to end. But heck, at least i tried. 

Anyway, this means that i try to keep some sort of "Diary Of A Madman" so you all can take a little peek how i'm doing and how is life in Thailand. 

Everyone is welcome...  :)

• MrDragon, Bert66, JustSumGai and 1 other like this

#6 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

This whole process, move to Thailand, started about October 2012 when i finally made my decision that i'm going to do it. It took much longer than i thought because i got some problems with my apartment. I put it on sale at spring of 2013, but we had water leak in pipes so i had to take it our from sale and wait to see what happened and how expensive repair was. We were lucky and it was only minor thing but when all was done, it was already summer and i knew that i had to move my plans for next year. So i spend my summer holiday 2013 like normal...

http://ladyboyforum....rt-4-game-over/

But when i came back to Finland, i put my apartment again for sale. I was little bit suspicious about result because new recession start to rise, but i was lucky and i found buyer very quickly and i got good price also. I didn't speak about my plans in work before, but now it was time to tell them that i'm leaving. It was some sort of shock after 13 years, but they understood my motivation. Because i had hardest part behind already, i told them that i'm not in hurry and i can leave at end of March so they had time to think what they will do after i'm gone and i also got time to save some more money. 

So, i had 5 months time to get everything done and in the end, normal people can change their life less than month. It actually doesn't take much time. Biggest problem is get rid of your old stuff. Even when they don't actually have any "value", it's difficult to throw away something what you have owned long time. It's price what you have to pay when you want to start over. I send couple of cardboard boxes to my sister but i tried to keep them minimum.

I quit my job two weeks before my flight and it was most bored time in my life. I basically had only one sofa in my room and nothing more, so there i was sitting and waiting... until day come.

• batman4ever, Surin Nix, euras and 1 other like this

#7 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

Ok, now i have been in Pattaya 3 days, so this whole thing is still new for me. I don't have feeling that "this is it, i don't have to go back anymore". But luckily i don't have feeling that "you stupid son of the b**ch, what the f**k you have done..." either so i guess everything is ok for now.

Money burns very fast but it was expected because in beginning we have to buy several things what we need. We speak with Sonya that in this month we will buy whatever we need, but in next month we will stay in our budget (what is 50000THB/month). It should be enough for two people who lives "normal" life. So, my (so called) "monger" life is over and for now on, i will try to live like anyone else who tries to start new life in another country. Naturally i will continue to take pics for our little community so stay tuned wink.png

But now, it's beautiful day outside and time to take my camera out of bag, and go to eat something...

Teppis out... for now...

• batman4ever, jaybee111 and mr_melbourne like this

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

looking forward to follow your future in LOS...its. def. not a small step you have made ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#9 cham

cham
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Good luck!

#10 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

Wishing you all the best for the future Teppis. Good for you taking the chance. Hope to see you in November .

Cheers Dk

Oh so happy when in LOS

#11 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

Good luck for you both, Teppis and Sonya.

Nick Bullseye

#12 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

Good luck and thanks for sticking with us and sharing more of your story, Mr. T!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci