Attached Files

• Attached File  Erin.jpg   79.19KB   2 downloads

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Surin Nix and 2 others like this

#266 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:47 AM

Teppis, sorry to hear things didn't work out with Sonya - but as they say, never try, never know! Thanks again for your great photos of the lovely ladies! It doesn't look like you were able to convince Nikki for more photos - hopefully she will change her mind in the future!

Also good to hear about your latest adventures with the ladies as well. Thanks again for sharing!

:cnd:

#267 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:15 PM

Teppis, sorry to hear things didn't work out with Sonya - but as they say, never try, never know! Thanks again for your great photos of the lovely ladies! It doesn't look like you were able to convince Nikki for more photos - hopefully she will change her mind in the future!

Also good to hear about your latest adventures with the ladies as well. Thanks again for sharing!

Such is life. We had great relationship with Sonya and i'm happy that i met her, even this ended (but it has happened my every relationship before, so nothing new there...). I'm also happy and proud that i took her out from bar and gave her possibility for normal life. I teach her photography and now she have good job connected it and she doesn't need to go back to bar anymore, how many of us can tell same? Sonya is a lovely person, everyone who knows her know that and everyone likes her so i regret nothing, she deserved my help. 

About Nikki. I met her some time ago and asked how much she wanted from LT, her aswer was 3000thb. I offered her 2000thb but she seem to take it personal insult and she just sipped ladydrink at once and left... 555

I have zero interested of taking her pics anymore, she is just too pum-pui for my taste. Shame because she was only LB who i wanted to meet when i came to Thailand first time. 

And what comes about my life, i have had more sexpartners last 4 weeks that 20 years before... i love Thailand... 555

• rxpharm, goodenough, Surin Nix and 2 others like this

#268 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:02 PM

Photoshoot with Aurora

Ps. Rest in FB

Attached Files

• batman4ever, Surin Nix, jaybee111 and 2 others like this

#269 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:26 PM

Ex tempore photoshoot with big cock Joy.

Lot of naughty pics, but only for her personal use. Here are some soft examples...

Ps. These pics can't be found from FB... 555

Attached Files

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Surin Nix and 4 others like this

#270 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

View

Attached Files

• MrDragon, jonnieb, jaybee111 and 1 other like this

#271 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:34 PM

Would love to see more of miss View. My favorite La Bamba girl.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#272 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

Jen

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Leftcoaster, Surin Nix and 3 others like this

#273 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:06 PM

Daily Life

Sometimes i feel that i have turned to monster. Sex with new person every day. What happened to nice guy who never cheated his GF and lived (somehow) happy life in long term relationship? Seems that "Mr Nice Guy" is gone and this new version really takes every chance what he get to fuck new ass... 

I have made rules for my "new" life. I go with girl, IF she is good enough i will go with her second time. After that if she want to go with me, then it will be freebie. No exceptions. There is no point to pay third time for someone, not even if sex is divine. I have had great sex but nobody is that good that it justified for pay third time. It's better to find new scalp for your belt than spend your money for same girl over and over again. 

My rate for ST is 1000thb. Not a single thb more. If it's not enough for someone, then i just wish her luck and go forward. I have heard 2000thb request for ST but when i told them that it's not gonna happen, all (except one GG) said "ok, 1000thb is fine". When i have sex with girl, i try my best to give her good BFE (boyfriend experience) make her relax and enjoy the moment also. Lot of kissing, hugs and sweet talk. Most of them really like it. If i see that girl seems to be too mechanical or is too money oriented, then she don't get another chance. And if someone asks tip, then it means automatically that it will be her last time with me. Strict rules, i know, but my money my rules. 

Free sex

Free sex in Pattaya, can it be done? Simply answer is... yes, it can happen. I have several ladyboys who want sex with me just because they happens to like my style and they like me. Now i can't say that "i could have sex every day for free", no. But sometimes i get messages from someone and she just want to have fun, no money involved. Fine for me, i have save a lot of money with freebies and also sex is much better if girl is seeking pure pleasure instead of quick money. I just need to be careful that they emotions don't go too far because at moment i'm not looking GF.

I have one unique friend here, he is thai man who is interested of ladyboys. He is young, handsome very muscular guy so most ladyboys like him (even when they ALL say that they don't like thai men!) He is working in Boys Town and many ladyboys have seen him there. Every time when we go out together, ladyboys ask if we are couple. I find it amusing and annoying same time. If i come LB-bar with farang friend, nobody ask if we fuck together, but if i bring my thai friend, all of them want to know if we have sex together...555

Anyway he seem to be unique individual because normally thai men don't go to LB-bars. When we went to Sensations (long time ago) i had really hard time to convince Jum that he really is thai. She said that she never seen or heard before that thai man has been in LB-bar. This guy has no problems to go LB-bar. And you guys were surprised how many and who well know ladyboy scalps he has i in his belt, he is real monger. Puts shame all of us. And all of them are free of course, thai man don't pay for LB. He should be member of forum, i bet he could share many juicy stories from different perspective... 555 

• MrDragon, Nick Bullseye, Surin Nix and 3 others like this

#274 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:12 PM

When my nightlife is wild and active, gym is something what keeps me somehow connected to "normal" lifestyle. I have over 30-years of experience from gym, more or less active so now when i have all the time in world, i have managed to get myself "shape of my life" at age 46. Ok, there is some "special sports supplements" involved, but still i have never looked this good and athletic. Good thing is that i can fuck hours and bad thing is that i have to fuck hours to cum. Makes me real sex machine... 555

Anyway i have now go to gym almost one year so my face is familiar there. Once i saw one thai guy (my friend from previous post) who was more muscular than me, doing something little bit wrong and i told him how it should be done and why. After that we start to speak in gym every time when we met. Then once asked if he wanted that i will come to train with him one week and i will teach him small details for different exercise. At first he looked little bit unsure, but because thais are polite he couldn't refuse. Anyway after that week he realize that i know lot of things what he doesn't know, we've been training partners and he really apreciate my opinion and help. Sometime there are 6 thai guys who train under my guidance and i've been even called "master"... 555

But it's nice to share all that information what i have learned all this years in gym and training. 

School has never been so easy, usually we just spend our time there with free speak. Ok, we have 3 students in our class (including me) and those two french guys are not quite same level than me so they need practise for speaking. But it's ok for me, we share latest news and try to find solution for world peace. 

Because my life has changed radically, my photography hobby has been little bit low profile at moment. Many LB's has told me that they want to take pics, but somehow it has been left. I need to give myself (virtual) kick on nuts and start to take pics again. But it's difficult when you wake up... now i should say "morning" but my "morning" is actually afternoon when you get messages "i'm horny, can we meet. I want you to suck my cock and lick my ass"... and then we go again... 555

My long term plans 

It seems that i have to go back to Finland next summer when my Visa ends. It's ok for me, i have accepted it and maybe it's time to try new things. I have seen this lifestyle and as much i like it, sometimes i'm fking bored and think that my life doesn't go anywhere.

Anyway i'm gonna have little bit more fun with LB's and then i will go to GG's. There is only one LB who i could consider my GF but because situation is what it is, i can't get her. I told her that she is only LB who i could take back to Finland with me, but she said that she doesn't want to leave Thailand and her family. Fair enough. So maybe i need to try my luck with GG's. Who knows if there is one good for me...

• MrDragon, Nick Bullseye, Surin Nix and 4 others like this

#275 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:23 PM

x

#276 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts