Attached Files

• MrDragon, Surin Nix and Platapuss like this

#254 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:41 PM

As some of you already know, my relationship with Sonya has ended some time ago. We are still good friends and keep contact (well, she actually lives almost next room) but for now on our lives goes separate paths. Nothing dramatic, just normal life. I wish her only the best and i'm still here to help her if she ever needs me. 

• Moo Yung, shyguyuk, Nick Bullseye and 3 others like this

#255 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:14 PM

Photoshoot with Nancy

Rest in FB...

https://www.facebook...nki.photography

Ps. I got lot of questions about guy in pic. He want to keep his identity secret so we just call him "athletic male body". Who he is, is not important because he is only props for this photoshoot with Nancy.

Attached Files

#256 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:19 PM

Time to update news.

About school.

It seems that they have tighten rules quite a lot for ED-visa and now immigration is following closely if student actually goes to school or not. My class had one Iranian guy who missed 2 classes and they cancel his visa and he got 7-days time to go out from country and they also put him to blacklist so he can't come to Thailand next 3 years. Think abou that, 2 classes and you are out...

About police.

I have never had any problems with police here. They have stopped me many times to check my driving licence or make alcohol test but they have been always extreme polite to me. Once one asked if motorbike was mine and when i told that it is, he just said that it's a beautiful bike, i guess it was his dream bike.

Anyway i always carry both european and international driving licence with me, i don't drive drunk and i'm always wearing helmet. No problems with police. 

Personal life.

I met one ladyboy, or actually we met years ago but i have always thought that she is not interested about me at all. Actually before she hardly raised her eyes from phone when i came to her bar but after Sonya and me separate things start to change. She has always been very beautiful girl in my eyes, but i kind of thought that "she is out of my league" because her previous boyfriends are young and handsome guys. Anyway this little devil started to flirt me and i have to admit that she got under my skin. One night she came to my room after work, money wasn't involved and so on. She told that if i want to be her boyfriend, only thing what i have to do is take her and she doesn't want my money but i have to accept her work. We spend 4 nights together but in end i had to tell her that as much as i wanted to be her boyfriend (i really wanted and still want), i just can't accept idea that someone is fucking my GF every day when i'm waiting alone in home. I told her that i really like her and i wish i could take her out from bar, but she is beautiful girl and can make shit load of money in bar so i should be millionaire to do that. She understood and we just agreed that we continue as friends. It was heartbreaking moment for me because she really could be my "dream girl", but my choice was only possible. Sadness what i felt when i said no, was nothing to compare pain, suffer, tears, hate, rage, jealousy and all the negative feelings what human can have if i accept her offer. Sad but true and nothing what we could do. 

Just when i felt depressed about her, i got message from one girl (LB) who i met once in Marine disco about 3 months ago. She said that she want to meet me (as everyone from TF, Badoo and FB) but i had to told her that if she was looking customer, i'm out of money for this month. She said that she is not after money but want to see me. It was about 4.30am when i went to meet her to her room and in 15 minutes we were in bed and having great sex, she was horny like hell and loved when i fucked her almost 2 hours. No money involved. What a baby, hopefully we meet again. 

Some time ago  also wanted to test post-op lb just to know how man-made pussy feels. Well, i found one from My Way Bar (Hot Tuna) and we went to her room. When i took my pants away, she just looked me and said "you too big", first time in my life someone say that. Anyway we ended up to "normal" anal sex, it was good but i still don't know how man-made pussy feels... 555

Also took one GG from TF and when we met her face was ok, like in pics, but body pics were taken 5-years and few kilos before. Anyway when you are naked in ST room it's too late to complain when women ask if i'm ok with her, it was more like "naah fck it, let's just do this... " Lesson learned, never trust pics in TF. 

Single life continues and next week i'm gonna take young and pretty GG and bang some pussy... 555

• anicon, thailover57, batman4ever and 1 other like this

#257 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:10 AM

Time to update news.

About school.

It seems that they have tighten rules quite a lot for ED-visa and now immigration is following closely if student actually goes to school or not. My class had one Iranian guy who missed 2 classes and they cancel his visa and he got 7-days time to go out from country and they also put him to blacklist so he can't come to Thailand next 3 years. Think abou that, 2 classes and you are out...

..well that sucks, what happens if you get sick, which would be a miracle if you didn't while living there, and miss 2 days your out of Thailand? I guess you would have to see a Dr. just to get an authorized excuse for missing class?

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#258 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:44 PM

..well that sucks, what happens if you get sick, which would be a miracle if you didn't while living there, and miss 2 days your out of Thailand? I guess you would have to see a Dr. just to get an authorized excuse for missing class?

I don't have answer for your question. I wonder that myself too, what if you have diarrhea. I mean, nobody goes to doctor because of "normal" diarrhea, but still you don't go to school either. I'm not sure if they wanted to make example about him, or what was the reason that they kicked him out. Everyone understand that 2 class shouldn't be enough for reason to expel someone, but this is Thailand and common sense is not always enough here.    

#259 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

If it is anything like a regular school you can get a doctor's note for an excused absence - it may put you out a few baht for something like diarrhea, but will ensure you don't deported either for missing classes. The other option would be to let the teacher know you are sick, and if it is more than two days, ask if you will need a doctor's note.

• MEZIANATHAI likes this

:cnd:

#260 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:38 AM

Check out the visa forum on thaivisa.com. They keep current on the news with immigration. The moderators do a good job.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#261 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:40 AM

Photoshoot with Wan

This photoshoot was little bit different because before it, Wan told me that she want to take "naughty pics" also, meaning she wanted to take pics of her big, hard cock for showing to customers. First we took normal pics with sexy clothes, then nude pics and when it was time to take naughty pics, she suddenly start to feel shyness. Few minutes passed and then she said "can you take your clothes away also so i don't feel shy?" What does true professional, does he say "no fking way, i'm not gonna strip my clothes" and let photoshoot finish before you have done your job and forget those photos what your customer wanted at first hand, or do you say "ok, no problem. I understand that it's difficult to get your cock hard when i'm fully dressed"? I don't know what others do but i stripped my clothes and did my job and gave her nice naughty pics. I was even so helpful that i wanked her cock to get it hard, but only because she wanted... 555

Ps. Shame that i can't post any of those pics here. As you guys understand, they are taken for her and i gave my word that i don't spread them anywhere. I'm pro and true pro doesn't deceive client's trust. But if you contact her, maybe she is so nice and show them to you. After all it's customer service... 555 

Pss. Rest of normal pics in FB

Attached Files

• MrDragon, thailover57, batman4ever and 4 others like this

#262 gsgaga

gsgaga
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:40 PM

Where can I find her?

#263 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:26 PM

Where can I find her?

ThaiFriendly

https://www.thaifriendly.com/pichapa69

#264 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:43 PM

Photoshoot with Colosseum superstars in beach...

From left to right Erin, Paula and Aurora

Ps. Rest in FB

Attached Files

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Bert66 and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci