Teppis Hellsinki - Diary of a Madman

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#289 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:04 AM

Was going to post that I have completely renounced lady boys after 39 years, but having seen those pics, i have decided to hold off a while haha

cock size - the secret to measuring LB cock is to measure from Ball bag rather than stomach, as it adds a couple of inches and they know you fellas like big schloungs they do it

I would also suggest not to argue with the aforesaid ladyboy the merits or lack of in this particular style of measuring

#290 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:00 AM

I've been here almost 2 years now and when i look time back, i just realized that i have never been sick so many times in my life than here. I'm eating antibiotics like fking Tic-Tac's. Flu, diarrhea, chlamydia... and only God know what else (luckily not HIV, did test three weeks ago). All the time something bigger or smaller. In this two years period i have eaten more antibiotics than my previous life together. Kind of sucks but what you can do if you are sick. Other choice is spend days in home and keep toilet near.

My Christmas and new year went pretty much in home and bed. I had fever, massive headache, diarrhea and absolutely horrible heartburn for two weeks. Luckily Sonya was kind enough to help me and she bought me Fanta and things what i needed. It's good to have her near and shows how important is separate in peace and not burn bridges behind.

As i have told before, i have been Soda now 3 times (yes, i know. I said before that i'm not going with same girl more than 2 times) and every time i have paid my normal price for her and she seemed to be happy for it. Few days ago i met her in Marine and she came to talk with me asking if i could buy her a drink, which i did. After she got drink we went to dance floor and she was dancing against me. About hour later i asked if she want to go with me (4th time) and now she said "how much you pay?". I asked what she means and she showed two fingers up, meaning she want 2000thb. I politely refused and she said that she will go with her friends, gave me a kiss and went. I was little bit surprised about her behaviour and went back to my friends. After they left, i left too. I bet she left from Marine empty hands that evening. Yesterday i went to to 69-bar (more about this later in this post) and i spoke with Spike when she came to work. Spotted me and came to say hi, i just smiled to her and continue talking with Spike. So no more Soda for me anymore. She is nice girl, easy person to be with but i'm done with her. 

Inevitable has happened 

I went to Sensations party (Pam's birthday) and Sonya came there with another man. I know that she has met some guys from TF (even some BM's from here) and it's ok for me. I totally understand that she doesn't want to spend her life alone and where else she can find someone?  She said before that she could do some freelancing to make little bit extra money, but i told her that if she goes back to Linda-bar (or anywhere else), i'm not gonna help her anymore even if she needs my help. I also said that if she want to make some extra money, she can do it in internet and that's fine for me, but if i ever hear that she is back in bar for working, even if it's only occasional, i'm done with her. I also made very clear that she can't do it behind my back because i will find out sooner or later. She got my point and asked if i'm ok with TF. I just said that it's something what she should do and it's ok for me. 

Anyway, there i was in Sensations when suddenly Sonya came in with some guy. It felt fking strange to see "my" ex-gf with someone else. I'm not angry or anything like that but it just felt strange.

But... luckily i wasn't there alone but i had fabulous company... ex-Colosseum girl Erin, who btw is 183cm tall without high heels. You all can imagine how she looked with her high heels. I had meeting with her before for upcoming photoshoot and then she agreed to come in Sensations with me, Kyrha and her BF (customer?). Later Paula from Colosseum joined us so we had big group of people before Sonya came. Then Erin said that Paula wanted to go (opposite of) 69-bar because she wanted to meet her friend and asked if i wanted to join with them. Now this was problem little bit later because of music i didn't hear that "opposite" word but only 69-bar. Anyway now i had two choices, either go with them and make showy exit... or then stay alone there looking pathetic when everyone from our group has gone and nobody talk with me. I chose to leave with them... 555

Erin went to sit Paula's bike and they drove front of me. When we came to soi Made In Thailand, she saw empty parking place for her small bike. I knew by experience that my bike doesn't fit there so i just drive straight to second road and left my bike there. Then i walked to 69-bar and wondered where the hell they are. I ordered Coca Cola and spoke with Spike until i got message from Erin asking where i am. I told that i was waiting them and only then that little misunderstanding with that missing "opposite" word cleared to me. I told her that i already got drink (and because she didn't seem to be interested about my company all evening) i said that we'll see later, which she reply ok. I ate seafood before and i felt in Sensations already that it's not good idea to fart and now that feeling started to grow. In half way of Cola i sense that it was time to go home, which i did. About 20 minutes later i got message from Erin asking where i am. I told that i was home already and then she went berserk. She accused me to "ghosted" her (whatever it means?) and i only wanted to have sex with models and all kind of things between sky and earth. I was totally surprised (ok, she was dead drunk at that time) because i didn't even mention word sex or never even touch her and it's simply not true. I take photography seriously. It's true that i have had sex with girls who have been my model, but it's separate thing. If i have photoshoot, it's pure professional thing. Anyway i tried to calm her down and ask why she is angry and what i have done to her. In end of very long and colorful conversation i said to her that i want to meet her again, and we must speak about this so there is no room for misunderstanding. So i went back to Soi Made In Thailand and picked her (almost) opposite of 69-bar. It was funny to see Soda walking with customer out from bar and all the other girls looking me to stop my bike and go another bar to pic Erin. They must wonder what the fuck happened for guy who just left there hour earlier and now he come back and pick this very tall and very prestige ladyboy from bar where normally ain't any ladyboys... 555

Then we drove to Burger King Beach Road (probably only place where you can buy coffee at that time) and speak about what happened. Only problem was that she was so drunk that i had real difficult to understand her motives. In end i manage to calm her down and drive her to home. 

At morning she send me message where she apology what she has said and she felt ashamed because of her actions. I just told her that it's ok and nothing harm has done.

So in end everything is fine, but who knows what happens next, this if fking Pattaya and you never know what happens next. Everything here is larger than life and that's why we all love it.

I tried to go sleep about 4.00am but couldn't sleep because i was thinking about Sonya. At 6.00am Ex send me message which was little bit strange because she usually don't speak with me much (because she is friend of Sonya). Maybe she was just bored and needed someone to speak with and we had nice chat until finally about 7.00am i went to sleep. 

I've been chatting with one LB from TF and she said that she have 7" cock. Yeah right, i thought. Just like everyone else here. Anyway she looked ok in pics so finally today i went to meet her and yes, she had very nice big (european size) and very thick cock. Probably thickest cock what i have seen here. We had good session and she really take cock like pro. 

After i left i got message "thank you for tonight dear, you are the best really".

Nice to hear that my performance was appreciated... 555

Pics of Erin

Attached Files

• batman4ever, Leftcoaster, Surin Nix and 3 others like this

#291 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:50 AM

I'll bet we've all had that "strange" feeling you describe when seeing someone who has been close to us with another person.

Awhile back, I saw my ex-wife with her new husband. We were together for over 20 years, and it would never have worked out happily (after all, I like ladyboys and she is very conservative). It just seemed a little surreal. I was happy for her. The guy she married seems like a good match....also very conservative, church-choir type of guy. Perfect for her.

Still, I know that feeling Teppis. Maybe it's all the imagery and memories of times remembered, moments that seemed timeless when they were occurring, and then to wake up to a new moment when it has obviously all ended and those times exist only in our memory and nothing more. Seeing your former gal with somebody else really drives that reality home.

But like you, I wasn't sad really. Overall, I was happy to have moved on. Life had many great surprises in store for me, and I'm sure that they will for you too.

I also hear you about getting sick. My explanation for my own situation is because I go on a self-destructive bender when I arrive in LOS. I tend to start smoking again, even if it's been two years since my last cig. I push into the night and all the debauchery despite the fatigue of jetlag. My now-older immune system gives way, and I usually end up having to go to the pharmacy for relief...and find myself out of the game for days. However, I think you are a non-drinker, and seem pretty health conscious. So, I hope you get to feeling better.
  • MrDragon, batman4ever and shadwick like this
Nix

#292 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

Superb pictures and superb model!

#293 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:15 PM

S&M photoshoot with Ashlee and Mister X

Rest of pics in Facebook...

Attached Files

• Nick Bullseye, Bert66, strobriand and 1 other like this

#294 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:19 AM

Couple pics about Ae...

Attached Files

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Nick Bullseye and 5 others like this

#295 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:00 AM

As usual superb photos Teppis, and a bit of kink with the previous set! Greatly enjoy your thread, both for the photos, lovely models, and also your life in Thailand! 

• strobriand likes this

:cnd:

#296 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:43 PM

I had great photoshoot with Erin and JP few days ago. JP seems to be ok to be nude, but Erin was shy and asked if i could buy her couple beers. She ended up to drink 6 and was quite wild... 555

And no, we didn't fuck her, but have to admit that many thing crossed to mind when she start to do her "stretching exercises" complete nude... Damn she is HOT.

Just couple pics for appetizer before i get all of them photoshopped.. 

Attached Files

• MrDragon, thailover57, batman4ever and 5 others like this

#297 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:57 PM

For those who give value for artistic erotic photos, go to check my FB page for more..

https://www.facebook...ki.photography/

Attached Files

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Leftcoaster and 4 others like this

#298 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:22 AM

Very nice, great shots. Hope your work there is doing well.

#299 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

Yes you are indeed getting better and better some of the shots are very good. But Im more interested in reading more of how you cope with living in LOS? Seems to me it can be very lonely sometimes? Not to talk about making a living? Im interested coz Im a fellow in ab your age, albeit, ehum, slightly older :D and well, at times not so well. I know I could make a living as a translator from abroad and earn about a 1000 euros a month but I donĀ“t think that will be enough. But what scares me most is the loonlines that can lead to a lot of drinking.

Anyway,

Thanks for beautiful pictures and higly interesting reading :clapclap:

#300 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:41 AM

Photoshoot with Dao

Check my FB for more...

Attached Files

• MrDragon, batman4ever and Bert66 like this