• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#37 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

@prizzledizzle: Hurray! Boomdraw is back! Same style, same shit. We did not have such a troll in this forum for a long time. I take bets for the time span after whic he will just upset everybody and get blocked. What is your bet?

Nick Bullseye

#38 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

He had one warning and now he is banned. Likely will try to return again, as he is a persistent sort.

• jimbo34 likes this

:cnd:

#39 girish

girish
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

Why I am attracted to Ladyboys ?  Need I say more ?

Last babe is awesome

#40 cherjam

cherjam
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:21 AM

we are all poofs, that should answer the question

#41 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:37 AM

Addendum...
So back in the states, I asked my physician of some 30 years to recommend a therapist for my sexual hangups. He sent me to a psychiatrist not covered by insurance at $560.00for a 50 minute session. My visit with him started off rocky when I noted his obvious disinterest.
So I began to talk. I related what I told here in my opening post.

His response....." You are a pervert and sexual predator! I have recorded your session and will be reporting you to the authorities !"

My response. "You mother fucker ! You don't give a god damn about me or my welfare. Please please do your worst ! I got four docs and two attorneys in my family you piece of shit !"

Then... I went out to the reception room and in front of the staff and waiting patients said something to this effect..

I am an educated professional in the medical field. I have just had a session with this doctor that was demeaning, degrading and outrageously unprofessional. Un benonced to him I have recorded the experience and will be presenting a formal complaint to the medical board through my attorney. Then the receptionist asked that I pay for the visit. I said to her I welcome his lawsuit for payment in small claims court.

PS. I did present the case to he Medical Board
  • rxpharm, trobriand and TimOfFinland like this

#42 Paul1959

Paul1959
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:25 AM

Your views your entitled to ..but imin the camp lol of love feminine ladyboys ....but don't see myself as gay or bi ....if you were gay wouldn't you go for men....no I have lots pals but not interested in any sexual contact with any of my pals but a sexy feminine ladyboy yes please...

#43 Paul1959

Paul1959
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:33 AM

The first PIC lovely hope she's in patta or phuket in sept....

#44 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

Perhaps your right about the gay thing, but I prefer ladyboys and have no interest in men. Are there other guys that have this ladyboy interest but not in men ?

most likely 95% of the LB lovers...

#45 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:39 PM

So, should shit like this turn me on ?
Please respond with photos for clarification

Attached Files

#46 Lukas

Lukas
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

I have held a deep fascination for transwomen since I was 12. Today I consider myself a trans-oriented man.

If I am totally honest, I have never really felt comfortable around regular females. I was never able to relate to them emotionally. I never found myself to be compatible with them spiritually. I once had a long-term relationship with an exotic Latinamerican girl, but apart from that I have had little romantic interaction with women, my erotic experiences being largely limited to encounters with prostitutes. I feel much more at home with Tgirls. I am convinced that many trans-oriented men have a unique mental constitution that differentiates us from other men.

I have given much thought to the question of why I have such an overwhelming preferences for Tgirls. I have came to various conclusions.

First, Tgirls are way more fun than regular females. They understand the male psyche and our masculine needs. They enjoy eros as a noble end in itself. They tend to be more loving and passionate. Since Tgirls started out as effeminate gayboys, they love to have sex with men for pure enjoyment. The same cannot be said about many regular females. Tgirls are not bound by the reproductive imperative of biological females. Therefore, erotic passion becomes more of an art than a means to an end.

Second, Tgirls are generally more beautiful than regular females. Having a male base-body is often an advantage. Tgirls develop impressive physiques once they begin to take hormones. They tend to be taller and more curvaceous than regular females. Their beauty is then enhanced further by cosmetic surgical procedures which sculp a perfected form of feminine beauty.

Third, Tgirls are rare and special. I don't want a regular relationship like the vast majority of people. Regular relationships seem so boring. I would rather have a special bond of passion with a beautiful post-op Tgirl. I am an individualist and nonconformist; I don't want to be like the great herd. I recognize that the rarity of male-Tgirl relationships makes them more appealing to me.

Fourth, I am fascinated by the metamorphosis of Tgirls. I love to imagine how an effeminate gayboy is transformed into a beautiful lady. I see ladyboys as beautiful pieces of art created by a skilled artist (surgeon) on a base canvass (male body). Art is a higher pursuit. Art is spiritual. Art is a sublime activity which transcends the material and gives higher meaning to this earthly life. This is how I see TS beauty.

• rxpharm, Surin Nix, Spyder Rocket and 3 others like this

#47 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:49 AM

@Lukas

Thanks for taking the time to write a response that is readable and that actually contains an opinion.

We need more posts like this here and way less posts that are lame attempts at humor.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#48 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

Perhaps your right about the gay thing, but I prefer ladyboys and have no interest in men. Are there other guys that have this ladyboy interest but not in men ?

Hey man I love Lb's more than GG and I am definitely not gay. Don't ever doubt that about your self. Obviously you love women or you would not want a ladyboy.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci