Why am I attracted to Ladyboys ?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:09 AM

I have only been topped ones and I didn't find it that amazing. Small cock LB. It felt OK. I even jizzed a load. But it's nothing I crave for. Big cock ladyboy might be a different experience but I don't want my anus torn up. I prefer to suck them hard, do a nice sword fight, then ramrod their brains out. So I always ask if this is what they are into and if they would love to go with me. Buy a drink or two and see how they unfold. If it's good I take them home and make them my girl. Usually they fall for me after and I confess I fall for them too. Till I meet someone else. But that's just all part of the game. We'd sure be all married by now if we didn't appreciate the change or if it was that easy to get a Thai LB back home with us. Somemore I think the older they get the more masculine they appear. I prefer feminine young ones. But that's all me I guess.

Haha, Very true Glock, I prefer the more Feminine type as well. Femboys i am just getting into. They can be realli Boyish with a Hint of what is to Cum. :harhar:  :harhar:  :harhar:

Had this little non pro spinner last night. Clearly she was in pain and I educated her in a soft whispering voice saying she's a lady and had to take it and learn to enjoy. She was all sugar after that. Long deep kisses cos she didn't know what else to do anymore. 18. My God. Happy new year to all of you.

May i ask where did you find this Gem?  Still need to Learn the Ropes for this Darkside Adventure  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

#62 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

Met her in Malaysia where there LB scene isn't that great. Though the young ones are a little less experienced than in LOS where they start taking hormones at a rather young age and have their implants done as soon they turn 18 and have the cash to spare.

#63 TimOfFinland

TimOfFinland
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:11 AM

This is such an intriguing theme that I just had to register and give the forum a piece of my mind.
I'm heterosexual - yes I have no doubt about it. So, does it bother me to see some people thinking that guys interested in ts-girls are gay or bi? Yes, it does, because to me the issue is so clear. Like this:

-think of any really masculine man, like Sean Connery. So if you now see Sean Connery in your mind's eyes (or through a google search), and IF you knew this person who looks exactly like Sean Connery, has a pussy. Woud you fuck this person? Would you kiss this person? Sean is one of the most charismatic men of all time, but I would puke if I had to kiss somebody looking like him - because that person is obviously a man. With cock or pussy, no matter - that is a man.
- then think of Marilyn Monroe, and do the opposite test.

So, is sexuality about the sex organs? No, it is about the general appearance. Gays do not find ladyboys attractive, only heteros and bis do.

But why do I prefer ts's to genetic girls nowadays? I can find two reasons:

- to me having sex with a ts is more "naughty" and therefore more exciting. But why is it more naughty as it is a "straight" thing to do..? Well, that is not an easy question, but I guess, because I still know that it is kind of "out-of-the-norm" thing. Like BDSM-games. I can SEE and FEEL I'm dealing with a sexy woman, but I KNOW that person isn't exactly a woman.. - that makes it more hot to me. I'm kind of fooled and "trapped", and that feeling really turns me on. And another thing:

- according to my very limited experience, a ts will much more likely physically want me than a "normal" girl (because I'm short and ugly and almost bald, and a regular jerk too..). Even if it is just paid fun, almost always it feels like a real thing with a ts, while with a girl, it nowadays feels like just a mechanical "service" which puts me off in about 30 seconds.

Thanks for reading - do comment!

#64 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 09:24 AM

I have been married twice and I have a bunch of children. I love women and I love looking at women. I never imagined I would ever have any interest in a ladyboy until I saw my first ladyboy cock on cam. I could not explain my immediate desire for her cock and I still can’t. So I have given up trying to explain it and instead I just accept it. For all the ladyboys of the world it’s a good thing guys like us exist.
  • rxpharm, horneydog and Willcasey like this

#65 Mjs31

Mjs31
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:54 PM

Interesting article on trans chaser arousal patterns

sillyolme.wordpress.com/tag/gynandromorphophilia/

Disclaimer: I am a shemale lover :)

#66 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:32 AM

Sorry, double post.

#67 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:34 AM

Wow, I had no idea so many guys who are interested in transgender women are either cross dressers or want to be female themselves.

#68 Cinederose

Cinederose
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 07:16 PM

Attracted to ladyboys
Ok let's see
www.cocoscope.com/cinederose :)
  • horneydog likes this

#69 Mjs31

Mjs31
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:06 AM

This is such an intriguing theme that I just had to register and give the forum a piece of my mind.
I'm heterosexual - yes I have no doubt about it. So, does it bother me to see some people thinking that guys interested in ts-girls are gay or bi? Yes, it does, because to me the issue is so clear. Like this:
-think of any really masculine man, like Sean Connery. So if you now see Sean Connery in your mind's eyes (or through a google search), and IF you knew this person who looks exactly like Sean Connery, has a pussy. Woud you fuck this person? Would you kiss this person? Sean is one of the most charismatic men of all time, but I would puke if I had to kiss somebody looking like him - because that person is obviously a man. With cock or pussy, no matter - that is a man.
- then think of Marilyn Monroe, and do the opposite test.
So, is sexuality about the sex organs? No, it is about the general appearance. Gays do not find ladyboys attractive, only heteros and bis do.
But why do I prefer ts's to genetic girls nowadays? I can find two reasons:

- to me having sex with a ts is more "naughty" and therefore more exciting. But why is it more naughty as it is a "straight" thing to do..? Well, that is not an easy question, but I guess, because I still know that it is kind of "out-of-the-norm" thing. Like BDSM-games. I can SEE and FEEL I'm dealing with a sexy woman, but I KNOW that person isn't exactly a woman.. - that makes it more hot to me. I'm kind of fooled and "trapped", and that feeling really turns me on. And another thing:

- according to my very limited experience, a ts will much more likely physically want me than a "normal" girl (because I'm short and ugly and almost bald, and a regular jerk too..). Even if it is just paid fun, almost always it feels like a real thing with a ts, while with a girl, it nowadays feels like just a mechanical "service" which puts me off in about 30 seconds.
Thanks for reading - do comment!

What you describe is consistent with the study on arousal below I.e. ladyboy lovers (non) arousal towards men is similar to that of straight guys.

My take is that the cock on a ladyboy is part of the attraction (otherwise we would only go for post-op). Is that gay? Well, kind of, I guess!

#70 Mjs31

Mjs31
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:14 AM

Wow, I had no idea so many guys who are interested in transgender women are either cross dressers or want to be female themselves.

Many of the pro ladyboy doms offer x-Dress as a service for clients. Would be interesting to know popularity of service.

Read 'The man who would be queen' by J Michel Bailey for insights on autogynephilia

#71 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:21 PM

I told my transgender girlfriend about what I read here - that many men attracted to transgender are cross dressers or people who want to transition themselves. So then she told me that her boyfriend from a few years back had wanted to cross dress and she laughed at him for it. After that he got mad at her and said he thought she would be supportive. She said she doesn’t want a man like that - it turns her off.
  • Kioji likes this

#72 Mjs31

Mjs31
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 10:47 AM

There is a psych called Ray Blanchard who is worth reading on trans motivations. Google him if interested.

For some ts, the idea of a partner x-dressing is outputting, as they want their partner to fulfil conventional male role. Just like conventional gg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci