Why am I attracted to Ladyboys ?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#13 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

Perhaps your right about the gay thing, but I prefer ladyboys and have no interest in men. Are there other guys that have this ladyboy interest but not in men ?

Yup don't fancy sleeping with men only ladyboys and GGs but as I like a mouth full of cock and enjoy being fucked stupid from time to time then I reckon I must be at least bi.

• JustSumGai and Paul1959 like this

#14 basale

basale
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:20 AM

I'm not sure how gay fits into it. I'm pretty much a regular guy, in terms of masculinity. I cannot imagine submitting myself to another "guy" whether he was servicing me or whether I was servicing him. But put a sexy woman in front of me and I'll lick her asshole if I'm properly turned on. And if I want to please her well enough, I'll fuck her then go down on her and eat my seed out of her pussy if that will please her.

I think there are two separate things, psychologically submitting yourself to a masculine being has a very high level of "gay" to it. Submitting yourself to a feminine being with a penis to me is just taking my extreme kinky-ness and the things I will do with women to just another higher level. That fact she has a penis, to some is viewed to be as gay as sex with any man. But there is a distinction and at least one other guy in this thread has said the same thing, figuring maybe he was bi. But as also said, why worry about it if you're happy with yourself. Why try to put a label on yourself and try to live a label you think others will approve of. I still love immersing myself in a woman's pussy and her asshole. Then I get a bit bored and strike out for a ladyboy and lick her asshole and suck her dry (nobody fucks me because I'm not that fond of pain). But that cannot go on more than a few encounters before I'm craving the sweet snatch of a gg. Am I bi? Who gives a fuck, as long as I cannot see the masculinity of the penis I'll eat it like I eat pussy. And I figure I'll keep going back and forth because it turns me on. If anyone wants to label me gay, so be it. I'm having fun and that's all I care about.
  • TimOfFinland likes this

#15 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:28 PM

...feminine being with a penis to me is just taking my extreme kinky-ness and the things I will do with women to just another higher level.

Good point there. For me, the kink aspect was the main reason I chose Thailand at first over Costa Rica, Brazil, or Ghana. Maybe it's somewhat insulting to trans people, but I just find something extremely kinky about ladyboys.

Places like Pattaya are just very convenient for someone who wants to go back and forth between gg and ladyboys.

• Paul1959 likes this

#16 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:19 AM

...Maybe it's somewhat insulting to trans people, but I just find something extremely kinky about ladyboys...

It can be, I think it depends on the situation and the type of ladyboy. Not all ladyboys hate their penises, but for those that do, tread lightly.

A very fem TG once asked me why I liked TGs and I had a very hard time answering because I didn't want to tell the truth and hurt her feelings by saying it mostly had to with kinky sex. This particular newhalf wanted desperately to be a full woman and was saving up for the operation.

I stammered and came up with something along the lines of since TGs try harder they are more feminine, but I really don't believe that to be true in all cases. Sometimes it is true, more often it isn't.

It was obvious that my improvised response was bullshit and I could see how she was disappointed in how I responded. She knew the answer before she asked the question because she said something that equated to, "Thank you for being a lair."

That is an answer one should probably keep in their back pocket if they are developing a friendship with that type of TG, because it will probably come up.
  • TimOfFinland likes this

#17 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

What was that musical from the 50s with Louis Jordan. GiGi  ? A few minutes of that crap will drive you away from pussy to Ladyboy  Cock !

• Paul1959 likes this

#18 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

Why I am attracted to Ladyboys ?  Need I say more ?

Attached Files

• Harry C likes this

#19 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

I notice a trend here...all you non-gay ladyboy lovers seem to be obsessing over the most "gay" part of these girls' anatomy...their penises...555...unwrap that!
  • Spyder Rocket and Harry C like this

#20 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Hey dude...post toasties !

#21 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:19 AM

I notice a trend here...all you non-gay ladyboy lovers seem to be obsessing over the most "gay" part of these girls' anatomy...their penises...555...unwrap that!

I'd agree that most of those pics are of rather masculine looking trans women.

#22 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:38 AM

Not quite sure why almost every post you make has overly large text followed by a series of pictures. I suspect newbie syndrome based upon recent self-discovery.

As far as this particular thread goes I doubt anyone here needs much convincing.  So that only leaves the high probability that you're somehow still trying to convince yourself with justification as to why you've now turned faggot.

As jonnieb alluded, the center-piece of most your web-sourced material is a bit of giveaway.

• rxpharm, jonnieb and Spyder Rocket like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#23 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

For me its quite simple, I like anal sex, I also like rough sex, i remember spending a month with ladyboys in thailand and then spending a few days with some beautiful laos girls when i crossed the border up north, they way they put your dick in there mouths like it was the most disgusting thing ever, what good were they, compared to the thai ladyboys who couldnt get my dick down there throats fast enough to the point where the floor at there knees was covered in puke, i also enjoy cocks, i dont like being topped yet but i like sucking cock, i also like the natural feminine ladyboy bodies
  • jonnieb, dixon cox, veveron and 2 others like this

#24 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:43 PM

For me its quite simple, I like anal sex, I also like rough sex, i remember spending a month with ladyboys in thailand and then spending a few days with some beautiful laos girls when i crossed the border up north, they way they put your dick in there mouths like it was the most disgusting thing ever, what good were they, compared to the thai ladyboys who couldnt get my dick down there throats fast enough to the point where the floor at there knees was covered in puke, i also enjoy cocks, i dont like being topped yet but i like sucking cock, i also like the natural feminine ladyboy bodies

Sums up nicely much of the attraction of sex with ladyboys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci