Why am I attracted to Ladyboys ?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#25 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:15 PM

They like sex. I like sex. They look hot and will fuck with me. And they're interesting conversationalisrs on a wide range of subjects.
  • goodenough, Willcasey, Harry C and 1 other like this

#26 wolfetone100

wolfetone100
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:19 AM

Its an interesting thread and subject, I don't know how to classify myself either i find SOME ladyboys attractive but only the very girly looking ones. I like big boobs long hair and femininity. I've been going to SE Asia for a long time and lived there for a bit but i only had my first ladyboy last year in Pattaya ( more followed in Sihanoukville ). The sex was really intense and oddly enough very intimate with the first girl i had ( who i spent a week with ) obviously i really enjoyed fucking her and having her suck me off but i had and have no interest in being fucked or sucking her off. I did find myself wanking her off when she was on top of me or showering and there is definitely something exciting about her cock being hard and yeah i wanted to make her cum. Perhaps it's so exciting because it's more taboo or after fucking a lot of girls it's something new and different but i'm not attracted to men or more ' butch ' looking lb but if i see someone sexy, girl or ladyboy i'm happy to take either home, 

• Surin Nix, kiwiray and TimOfFinland like this

#27 The Lost Account Traveler

The Lost Account Traveler
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:36 AM

I may be alone in this regard, and certainly personal preferences can be based oon many factors, but, I wonder, if anyone else has an attraction to ladyboys for the same reasons as me.

I am not gay. I am not the least interested in looking at men, young or old. For most of my life, I have been interested, as a young man, rabidly, in women (GG's as this column identifies) I have not been married, in fact I would call myself, unhappily single. My pursuit of the opposite sex was part sexual, and part family oriented. Many of my encounters were unhappy, some miserable and very few delightful, but I persevered. I was always envious of my friends who just had a natural appeal , and bed a bevy of Playboy types, while I struggled mightily.

About seven years ago, I was dragged to Bangkok, with an acquaintance and two of his buddies. While I sat terrified in my room across from Nana Plaza, the three of them quickly lached onto three amazingly hot freelancer GG's. How could they get this quality, considering we were all over 50 yrs of age ? After a couple of days of eating my meals in my room, they loaded me with half a beer (that's all it takes to make me light) and walked me the the Thermae Bar below Robinson's dept store. Amazingly, an early 20 something thai girl and I walked back to my room together . I was absolutely terrified ! She worked ever so hard to get me up and then quickly snapped a thai condom on my tentative member. I felt that this rubber band was emasculating me and I prompty lost all vigor. She began to cry, so I dutifully provide 4,500 baht compensation for my failure.
Having been made the fool, and light my daily rate for three days, I would only venture out to the nearby McDonalds, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
After 33 hours of moderate to severe turbulence in my coach seat wafted constantly by the nearby toilet and prevalent diaper changes, I arrived back in my home town. I swore to whatever powers that be, that I would re-engage with the biography section at the local library, and begin a project that would occupy me constantly, gardening.
But loneliness is a hunger of sorts, so online dating was my next endeavor.\
I learned all to quickly, that six pack abs, and a Mercedes 550 were a prerequisite for uplifting contacts. Even with those essentials, the only responses I would get, were from the typical overweight,balding and desperate sources...just like me !
So,on my own, back I went to Toyland(Thailand)Terrified, I weathered on. I hooked up with expats who were of similar appearance, and then found that I could have up to 18 percent success if I followed certain rules...spend a lot of money, spend a lot of money, spend a lot of money. Thank goodness, half a beer seems to largely mask my desperation and loneliness to a large degree, so by wandering endlessly from 8:45 PM to 2 am every night, I would sometimes bring back a semi-willing partner, or a reasonably attractive profile. Watching other mongers (mongrels ?) hate that word, I found that there were others like me sitting in the back rows or furtively looking up from ringside, at the Coyote girls who would give them a second glance.
How many times would I be scorned once I arrive in my hotel room, or get marginal service, or be too overwhelmed to perform, but I got some great pictures, especially if I offered 500 baht over retail ! Great eye candy for the folks at home, but I knew the truth, I was usually, alone, lonely and miserable, surrounded by hosts of dudes getting it all with so little effort.
So one day, walking in Pattaya on soi 8 on my fourth visit, there stood a 5 foot 9 inch wonder, a sexifull ladyboy. She spoke English, now there is a novelty.
She was smiling at me, she acted interested in me and she smelled good ! I dared the un darable, and walked the walk of shame back to The Dynasty Hotel on Soi 13. I was positive that the front desk staff was outraged, that I stooped to this lowly trolling. But up to the room we went anyway. My terror prevented me from having any semblance of an erection, but it didn't matter, I was treated royally by my visiting angel. No disparaging words, as was my common fare from my GG endeavors, no rushing, no pleading for more than agreed, and she actually kissed.
I don't know about other mongers, but thai GG's don't kiss.

So after the many desparate, depressing, demeaning, expensive and unfulfilling experiences with thai women, I seek LadyBoys. I am rarely sad and lonely. I really don't give a flying fuck if the front desk staff disapproves of my action,
for I am happy with my choice.

So, here it is, my story. Any body else feel the same way as me ?

BTW...I am searching for Talisha. A woman like that can teach you a lot about yourself ! (John Saxon in Enter the Dragon )

My dear LB lover, I agree in most what you have said; I could add the fact of most of the LB take a great care of themselves but some real ladies don't... most of the LB are more approachable, nice, welcoming & not fake, then most of the real ladies... a taste for the "forbidden" could be added on this matter & a little portion of ourselves having "gay desires". Anyway, it's all about been happy on this life!!!
  • Surin Nix and nicanor.6981 like this

#28 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:51 PM

As far as I know, there are no significant scientific studies regarding gynemimetophilia – the attraction to transgender women. All is empirical – mostly from the people involved and mostly with neither psychological nor neurological background. So they become “personal tales” which can be fine and useful but have little or no relevance unless put into more structured studies of the issue.

For example one writer here claims that: “whenever there is more (th)an one cock in the room, it's gay!”. Aside from being a rather preposterous argument it is also totally invalidated and deeply opinionated. Which makes it more or less useless in order to answer the original question: why are some men sexually attracted to trans-women.

I believe that transsexuality is grossly under-studied in the major academic institutions. Mainly due to a lack of funding into areas of minority-studies in our more or less financial-capitalistically driven plutocracies throughout the West where focus is on completely other matters (that’s another talk).

Surin, a renowned member of this good forum, argued in another thread, that we probably all have some element of bisexuality in us which we then may (or may not) discover and act on. I think that is a very believable hypothesis – but again, until we have valid scientific studies about this issue, it is all guess-work.

• goodenough, Surin Nix and TimOfFinland like this

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#29 Filipina_Hung

Filipina_Hung
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:40 AM

Mr Malibu, I don't judge any peoples on what they like. Who cares what other ppl thinks its your life. I always thought its odd on guys who question their feelings and gender preference. Truthfully, you are attracted to sexy women who has a cock and there is nothing in this life wrong with that. Like so many ladyboys, when I first dated a guy, I always hide my left over male parts like its a curse. Then I discover how many men love the look so I don't ever worried about hiding mine anymore if we are in private. I still tuck mine and even use some tape if I wear loose fitted pants or dress. My boyfriend loves to swim at the pool and beach and I always refuse before to get wet in fears that my 'sword' will bulge up on my suit. I still am conscious on that since I am not so small down there but If I feel good in the location we are at, I just let it hang and he loves it always...especially when I get out of the water.    

• hankhavelock, Surin Nix, strobriand and 4 others like this

#30 ttlb

ttlb
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:40 AM

From my point of view, as many said here we are not feeling tempted to a man or gay but ladyboys. First, I think most of lbs know what men like, unarguably, the way they dress which make most of us turn our face off what is call a real girl. Once, we stepped into the new path automatically, we all thought that if I could have decided it again I would not have gone with it. Somehow, we knew that we had to forget it, but undoubtedly, it turned out to be us getting ourselves to the same circle over and over. As we have been enjoying the new us, we were being took control by our curious mind. Eventually, we let them went on us and this even put us to the next stage in which we just started feeling that fuck off what we used to try to get rid of it. So, once that that feel had gone, we would definitely think of lbs everyday. As it's generally accepted that "Once you tried, that's it". Just enjoy our incredible world on :)

• Surin Nix likes this

#31 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:22 AM

More than anything, I lost ALL my faith seeing the abuse of children. Then I started listening to You Tube videos of Christopher Hithchens, and became the same as he, an A- theist...not only do I not believe in a diety, but I am against all religion. Now I am free...maybe.Sometimes that Pavlov dog conditioning, the religious bullshit, still gives me pause in my actions.But, I like ladyboys, and Im going back to Thailand to partake BIGTIME>

I hear you brother. Raised in the bible-belt here. Growing up, the absolute WORST label was to be labeled a "faggot".

Then one day, we grow up, find ourselves attracted to LBs....but not men (I know what you mean). Then, it all comes rushing back.

I'll spare you the long story, but like you, it was the shedding of religious dogmas that paved the way fr me to step into the darkness...and discover the light.
  • TimOfFinland likes this
Nix

#32 shadwick

shadwick
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:15 PM

they like sex in the morning .

• strobriand and Willcasey like this

#33 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:21 PM

natural submissive in da sack. Got tired of having the choice of 3 holes to put it in. Rather limiting. Besides, that imperitive to breed and or get some sucker to pick up the tab just pissed me off after a number of years. Surprise ! I found out I love being fucked. I do what I like, to hell with what people think or expect. All I need is a pretty face and a feminine nature. Like em flat or hormone titties actually, go figger.  My gf is basically an old femboy, love her. I forget she's not female half the time. Inside her head she is. Reminds me of how girls used to be back in the early 70s. They even wore mini skirts, WITHOUT shorts on under em haha. There's a lot of reasons I'm attracted to em.

• strobriand and prizzledizzle like this

#34 Harry C

Harry C
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:07 AM

I am crazy in dicks. I love to see, I love to suck them and love to feel them in my hands and love to have them in my butt. A hard circumcised penis makes me horny. The rest of a male is almost not nasty enough for me. But it´s not needed to be a very female LB. High heels, shaved in sexy dessous and sexual active are enough for beeing my star. I like only active TV, the high number in Post-Op, dick tabu and 100% passive LBs are not interessed in any case.  It tooks a long time to find and name my sexual orienation, 100% shemalelover. Was innerside always sure, I am not gay in the common way. The gays themself almost do not accept bisexual or transvestites in their areas, very poor. I love to have sex in a sauna or outdoor. In Germany we have a very rare number of gay-saunas, where LBs are wellcome. Very great and 100% my places. Schwinger-Saunas with a bigger number of transvestites are almost much to expensive and have a small window of opening hours. Not my thing.
Somebody hier aus Deutschland?

• TimOfFinland likes this

#35 Harry C

Harry C
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:26 AM

Here´s my goddess Mia Isabella, the very most sexy TV ever. Love her so much.
http://www.ashemalet...a-isabella-333/

#36 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

I may be alone in this

.So one day, walking in Pattaya on soi 8 on my fourth visit, there stood a 5 foot 9 inch wonder, a sexifull ladyboy. She spoke English, now there is a novelty.She was smiling at me, she acted interested in me and she smelled good ! I dared the un darable, and walked the walk of shame back to The Dynasty Hotel on Soi 13. I was positive that the front desk staff was outraged, that I stooped to this lowly trolling. But up to the room we went anyway. My terror prevented me from having any semblance of an erection, but it didn't matter, I was treated royally by my visiting angel. No disparaging words, as was my common fare from my GG endeavors, no rushing, no pleading for more than agreed, and she actually kissed.I don't know about other mongers, but thai GG's don't kiss.So after the many desparate, depressing, demeaning, expensive and unfulfilling experiences with thai women, I seek LadyBoys. I am rarely sad and lonely. I really don't give a flying fuck if the front desk staff disapproves of my action,for I am happy with my choice.So, here it is, my story. Any body else feel the same way as me ?BTW...I am searching for Talisha. A woman like that can teach you a lot about yourself ! (John Saxon in Enter the Dragon )

Hey, your search for Talisha ends here. She is now Momasan at Temptations GoGoBar in Nana on second floor. Better go soon because some BMS have commented they heard the bar may get shut down. So get in there, buddy!

Talisha rocks and has a monster tool. She'll drill your yelping ass like a fracking well in North Dakota.

As for why I love LBS, it's simple. Everything they strive for is to be sexy and attractive to men. And specifically, to cock. Their purpose in life is to be as feminine as possible and sexy as possible to get cock attention. So they look good, move good, suck good. Plus when it comes to sex, they have the libido of a male. Most LBS in Thailand fuck more partners by the age of 18 than GGS in the US would do in a life time, even if that GG was considered a slut. No competition between GGS and LBS about who is more open about meaningless sex and pushing the limits.

As a sexual creatures, dedicated to being sexy and giving pleasure, very few creatures on this earth can compete with LBS for first prize.

Plus I love their tools and their ability to stimulate my Anus.
  • JustSumGai and TimOfFinland like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci