• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#49 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:04 PM

For me its quite simple, I like anal sex, I also like rough sex, i remember spending a month with ladyboys in thailand and then spending a few days with some beautiful laos girls when i crossed the border up north, they way they put your dick in there mouths like it was the most disgusting thing ever, what good were they, compared to the thai ladyboys who couldnt get my dick down there throats fast enough to the point where the floor at there knees was covered in puke, i also enjoy cocks, i dont like being topped yet but i like sucking cock, i also like the natural feminine ladyboy bodies

I concur sir

• Surin Nix likes this

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#50 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

Being attracted to a ladyboy doesn't make you gay. Gays like men. Ladyboy lovers like girls. Just a ladyboy Pre or post op has that something special, not necessarily a cock, that makes them better. They don't have menstruation, get pregnant, Pre ops don't have a choice but to take it up the rear, some are top or versatile which is same as you having a girl with a strap on pounding your ass. LBs have more or less the same thinking. Don't bicker like regular chicks. Are more cheerful and easier to calm down. At least that's what I found. Gynemimetophilia is the scientific term for guys who like LBs
  • P&G likes this

#51 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 12:32 PM

And it's easier to get a LB to agree to dirty sex than its with a girl. They usually are as sick and horny as we are. Threesomes usually are OK. Try ask a regular girl. A you may not dare. B she won't agree. Unless she's a badass pro. I had 99% of LB saying its OK and showing me the options on hand. And that's the same case with pros and amateurs

#52 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

Remember how insatiabley horney you were when you were 21? 5 loads a day. Unstoppable in the desire to fuck.

Now put that unbridled desire in the body with sexy legs, soft skin, feminine pretty face, big tits and a hot ass.

Ladyboys are the ultimate Pleasure Bots. If you want sexual pleasure, everything else just doesn't measure up.
  • TimOfFinland likes this

#53 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:05 PM

Yeah. I usually prefer the younger ones for their softer skin and babyface. Prefer those who are bottom though.

#54 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:04 PM

Yeah. I usually prefer the younger ones for their softer skin and babyface. Prefer those who are bottom though.

Bottom? Why not just get a GG then?

I like bottoms too. But versatile tops are the essence of LBs.

#55 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:44 AM

Bottom? Why not just get a GG then?

I like bottoms too. But versatile tops are the essence of LBs.

GlockandCock explained you that  ladyboys "don't have menstruation, get pregnant". I also like ladyboys with soft skin when they show more feminine qualities than GGs. 

​A ladyboy, even a bottom can have a hard on. She doesn't  lie when she says she's excited and my vice is to make one cum when she bottoms (if she can get hard and cum). 

​I found ladyboys are more endurant than Asian girls in sex, and I like when they scream for both pleasure and pain when I fuck one.

I also like to make a girl have an orgasm with my tongue, but it's sometimes too fast. Ladyboys who have hormones can have many erogenous zones as if they had several pussies on their body. I find they are more fun.

Last but not least, ladyboys often try to create a relationship while GGs just open their legs and let you fuck their flesh. It makes a big difference.  

#56 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

Yeah. Same goes for me. I get them off when I top them. Makes her and me happy. And the pleasure and pain I inflict gets me off after.

#57 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

I have only been topped ones and I didn't find it that amazing. Small cock LB. It felt OK. I even jizzed a load. But it's nothing I crave for. Big cock ladyboy might be a different experience but I don't want my anus torn up. I prefer to suck them hard, do a nice sword fight, then ramrod their brains out. So I always ask if this is what they are into and if they would love to go with me. Buy a drink or two and see how they unfold. If it's good I take them home and make them my girl. Usually they fall for me after and I confess I fall for them too. Till I meet someone else. But that's just all part of the game. We'd sure be all married by now if we didn't appreciate the change or if it was that easy to get a Thai LB back home with us. Somemore I think the older they get the more masculine they appear. I prefer feminine young ones. But that's all me I guess.

#58 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

Had this little non pro spinner last night. Clearly she was in pain and I educated her in a soft whispering voice saying she's a lady and had to take it and learn to enjoy. She was all sugar after that. Long deep kisses cos she didn't know what else to do anymore. 18. My God. Happy new year to all of you.

#59 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

Had this little non pro spinner last night. Clearly she was in pain and I educated her in a soft whispering voice saying she's a lady and had to take it and learn to enjoy. She was all sugar after that. Long deep kisses cos she didn't know what else to do anymore. 18. My God. Happy new year to all of you.

Beautiful.

#60 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:52 PM

Beautiful.

Thanks bro. Did my best to make herself more comfortable. Showed her the love she deserved. She was a sweet little thing with cute hormon tits.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci