• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#49 theseus6969

theseus6969
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

Recent Update:

Got the ticket booked for me and wifey and will be landing in LOS on first of August. Super Excited

Now I have read all the discussion and suggestions and all scenarios. I don't know what will happen exactly once I land there but I do promise you guys a fascinating trip report
  • Moo Yung, Surin Nix and veveron like this

#50 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:03 AM

Good luck, be careful and be safe.

#51 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

Recent Update:
Got the ticket booked for me and wifey and will be landing in LOS on first of August. Super Excited
Now I have read all the discussion and suggestions and all scenarios. I don't know what will happen exactly once I land there but I do promise you guys a fascinating trip report

Good luck and I hope it works out for the best.

Please do give us an update, you have us intrigued!

#52 bilbo442

bilbo442
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

1.)Change your destination to Phuket. ( Better for 2nd honeymoon anyway).

2.) Book into The merlin hotel near the beach. (not resort).

3.) Plan excuse need 2 hours. ( Go for paper.. ;)..)

4.) Walk around to Tootsies Massage.

5.) Choose Ladyboy . ( if you want topping for first time I can recommend Lilly)

6.) Enjoy.

7.) After grab quick drink in the tootsie bar.

8.) Go back to hotel . makeself look sweaty with water .

9.) Give bullshit excuses to wife and get another shower and sort self out.

Worked for me!
  • Surin Nix likes this

#53 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

theseus6969 - good luck and it will be interesting to hear your report! Actually I think Spyder Rocket's advice may be best (ie: guage how she feels about lbs), but whatever way you chose, I hope it will work out.

:cnd:

#54 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

This has been an extremely interesting and enjoyable thread.

I identify with so much of what both theseuess and SR have written. Theseuss could have been me in my "past life", a long marriage (the early years spent in SE Asia), with a compulsion for whoremongering on the side. She wqs a good woman, and like theseuss, i didn't really want to let her go.

But, as SR has so deftly written, that life was a difficult one. Deception, with the attendant lies and alibies, was the hardest thing. I was living a double life, and because so much was going on behind the scenes with me, i felt like more of an actor in some surreal novella than i did a husband. Perfect life outwardly, with far too many secrets.

Also, there was an unrelenting paranoia about passing some STD to the missus, despite my precautions.

That marriage ended several years ago. In the interim, i visited LOS 6 times, and discoverd ladyboys. When i did, back to the closet for me. I felt very isolated by my desires, and tortured myself with long-conditioned shame issues.

Being honest with myself has been a process. One of the best nights of my life, i remember just a couple of years ago, was walking down Bangla road, holding a ladyboy's hand. It was such an exhilerating sense of freedom, thinking "i am doing, this moment, what i want to be doing". It felt great to let my freak-flag fly for the first time, and not car what people thought.

Theseuss, i think much of what SR wrote is perhaps intended to perhaps help bring you to a similar place of honesty in your life.

I've been off the radar for awhile because of my involvement with a certain woman. It has been great being with someone i could tell of my LB experiences and not be judged. But, in the spirit of honesty, LOS is calling me again, and i refuse to hide behind a "going sailing" story. Looks like it's not going to work out in the long haul.

From the beginning, this his been my favorite LB-admirer neighborhood. As SR mentioned in a post, my happy-involvement elsewhere resulted in LOS travel and my participation here falling off. I don't know how active i'll be, i haven't been on the scene in awhile and have little to report.

But, what a great thread. I know it was to assist theseuss, but what has been written here brought up a lot of old memories, and gave me encouragement that the path i've chosen....one just trying to be more honest with myself.

Good luck theseuss. To get back on topic:

I was on Phuket one night at Soi Croc. I struck up a conversation with a married guy whose wife was feeling ill that night. Wo, he was out. He told me that every single day he ponied-up for a massage and/or spa for his wife while he went to "have a beer". Then, he'd drop into a little massage place on beach road where LB's are frequently spotted. I even managed to get him to C&D's that night. He didn't know it even existed.

Cheers all.
  • patrick, jfrank, khaosphere and 1 other like this
Nix

#55 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

@Surin Nix

Great post and thanks for sharing. I'm sure there are a lot of readers that identify with the "moment of clarity" you had walking down Bangla Rd.

Although I was having some fun with my posts about @theseus6969, I was also trying to offer some sincere points to ponder.

Marriage can be such a wonderful thing, but for some, it can turn into a very oppressive and spirit crushing form of existence, much like a prison sentence.

You mentioned that being honest with yourself was a process. When I reached the end of that process,I realized that my wife wasn't the warden of that prison, neither was society.

It was me, I was the warden, and I had held the keys to my freedom all along. I did almost nine years in a prison of my own construction, and I was 33 years old when I released myself. Lucky, because some people never let themselves out until their youth is completely gone.

I know next to nothing about @theseus6969, his posts in here have been extremely brief and contain almost no details about his situation, other than his plot.

I'll admit that I have used my imagination to fill in all the blanks. Perhaps, this is why the thread is so interesting to some of us, it allowed us to project our past experiences onto his little scheme.

I do wish @theseus6969 the best, and I'm certainly not trying to judge him, despite having a chuckle or two at his expense.

Ultimately, each person is their own judge, jailer, and prison boss.

This thread got me thinking of the time when I finally got tired of playing the role of the "prison bitch" and sat my wife down for a long talk.
  • Surin Nix and khaosphere like this

#56 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

You mentioned that being honest with yourself was a process. When I reached the end of that process,I realized that my wife wasn't the warden of that prison, neither was society.

It was me, I was the warden, and I had held the keys to my freedom all along. I did almost nine years in a prison of my own construction, and I was 33 years old when I released myself. Lucky, because some people never let themselves out until their youth is completely gone..

Wonderfully written SR. You are a master of metaphor.

In keeping with the prison metaphor, i found myself recently thinking "it took me almost 3 years of lawyers, expense, and heartache to free myself from that prison. You are correct, i wrongly felt that it was my ex-wife and societal expectation keeping me repressed. To escape it was a huge step.

Fast forward to the recent past, and i found myself, once again, getting lawyers and new legal expenses, relating to pre-nup agreements, marriage to a foreign national....etc. It occurred to me, in a very big way:

All this new lawyering is being done in order to set the stage for a future divorce!

It was as if in my first divorce the warden had given me a pardon....

...and here i am strapping myself back into the electric chair!

A moment of clarity.

Whew.

Bring on the ladyboys.
  • Nick Bullseye, jaybee111, khaosphere and 1 other like this
Nix

#57 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

Fast forward to the recent past, and i found myself, once again, getting lawyers and new legal expenses, relating to pre-nup agreements, marriage to a foreign national....etc. It occurred to me, in a very big way:
All this new lawyering is being done in order to set the stage for a future divorce!
It was as if in my first divorce the warden had given me a pardon....
...and here i am strapping myself back into the electric chair!
A moment of clarity.
Whew.
Bring on the ladyboys.

I came very close to getting married again a few years ago. I met a woman who swept me off my feet and I felt like a school kid undergoing a crush for a while, but fortunately I came to my senses and was honest to myself.

Until my sex drive completely vanishes, or unless I meet a woman who isn't crazy, but yet is somehow still cool with me banging every gal that bats their eyelashes at me, I'm staying single.

I know that I've let a couple of great women slip away; however, I truly believe it was the right thing to do.

It really fucking stings to be honest with yourself sometimes, but right now, I'm happy and free.

My oldest friend tells me that I am destined to be very lonely in my final years, and I suppose he is right. I would be lying if I said, "I'm not afraid of that."

It does scare me a little, but everything has a price and a consequence. He calls me a sex addict, and I can't really argue with that.

It will probably suck to enter my final years alone, but I'd rather have it that way.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#58 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

SR I'm reminded of advice I got years ago - I'd rather want something I don't have than have something I don't want.
  • Spyder Rocket likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#59 Onan

Onan
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

What thailover said.

:clapclap:

#60 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

SR I'm reminded of advice I got years ago - I'd rather want something I don't have than have something I don't want.

That's a very clever aphorism, but it makes my brain enter a feedback loop if I ponder it for more than a couple of seconds. :)

It is very applicable in terms of relationships, because I've learned that it is much easier to shrug off an unfulfilled infatuation, than it is to extract yourself from a relationship turned sour.

Human desires appear complex and always shifting on one level, but I've always suspected that are only a few base-level motivations that drive our behavior.

I think it might be connected to determining what happiness is.

I do not think happiness is something that one obtains; I doubt it is a goal or a state of being.

I'd much rather think of happiness as a skill that one can apply to any number of life's situations, from good fortune to adversity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci