• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#25 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

"ladyboy fuck-fest on my honeymoon"

Ahh common Spyder, that sounds like fun really.

You just have to look at it like a puzzle, or a challange.

The, how many ladyboys can you fuck on your 2nd honeymoon challenge?

Regarding the perfume, and I heard this ages ago from a trader, he used to splash some gasoline on his hands before going back home. Completely overwhelmed the smell of perfume.

Not sure if that would work here, maybe tell her you took a motorbike back and it tipped over or something. 

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#26 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

"ladyboy fuck-fest on my honeymoon"
Ahh common Spyder, that sounds like fun really.

You just have to look at it like a puzzle, or a challange.
The, how many ladyboys can you fuck on your 2nd honeymoon challenge?

Regarding the perfume, and I heard this ages ago from a trader, he used to splash some gasoline on his hands before going back home. Completely overwhelmed the smell of perfume.
Not sure if that would work here, maybe tell her you took a motorbike back and it tipped over or something.

Either that, or look at it as a reason to gracefully bow out of the marriage before you find yourself doing goofy shit like spritzing gasoline over yourself.

I'm of the philosophy of if you every find yourself incorporating plot twists and gags from comedy movies into your life, it might be time to conduct a simple self evaluation, but hey, that's just me.
  • ferret likes this

#27 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

That sounds daring, however, I'm going to be on my first trip to BBK in August too. Let me know if I can assist. Maybe do some scouting for you or you can tell your wire I'm an old friend and we can go out drinking to catch up. Either way good luck.

#28 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

Now there we go, that's the spirit, this raises it to a whole new level. Maybe we can get a dozen board members involved and really put one over on her. Anything to make sure he pounds some ladyboy butt on his honeymoon. It's such a special time after all.

I'm having too much fun with this post, hope it's not in the newbie section, oh god it is!?

#29 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:39 PM

What a splendid idea, and because he is getting help from total strangers via the internet, he can trust everyone that offers to help.

I'm sure it wouldn't cross anyone's mind to extort money from him, or try to fuck his wife, or just be a complete imbecile and totally blow his cover.

No need to worry about drawing total strangers into an intimate aspect of his personal life, because bad shit just doesn't happen in Thailand.

#30 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

Common Spyder where is the optimism. I think we(or us LB enthusiasts) have a special bond or connection. Specially when others in our lives are not aware of the ongoing. I just feel we have to stick together to cover more ground.

#31 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:35 AM

Whatever...

If you are fooling around on your wife on your honeymoon, you are asking for trouble.

If you are giving total strangers from the internet a role to play in your personal life, you are begging for trouble.

Go ahead and keep talking about that special bond, because it is good for a laugh.
  • thailover57 likes this

#32 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its a good idea to pull something like that on ones honeymoon. I just though to help the guy, cuz let's face it, he will try and not sure what will be the outcome. Not trying to ruin a relationship, if this is the way it sound from the readers perspective, I have much better thing to do, specially I'm gonna be down there for week or so.

In any case it wish you good luck and enjoy!!!

Happy Hunting ;-)
  • veveron likes this

#33 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its a good idea to pull something like that on ones honeymoon. I just though to help the guy, cuz let's face it, he will try and not sure what will be the outcome. Not trying to ruin a relationship, if this is the way it sound from the readers perspective, I have much better thing to do, specially I'm gonna be down there for week or so.
In any case it wish you good luck and enjoy!!!
Happy Hunting ;-)

Didn't mean to sound as harsh as that previous post reads. I have no idea if you are a good guy or a bad guy; for the sake of our conversation here, let's assume you are a good guy, with no ulterior motives.

However, the concept of giving a complete stranger that much power over one's personal life is shockingly naive, in my opinion.

He is already putting a lot at risk by arranging a tryst, when his wife is on the trip with him. Bringing in an accomplice from the internet raises the level of risk; it does not lower it.

The more people involved in any plot, means that there are more points of failure in the plot. In this particular plot, if he is going to go through with it, my advice is to keep the plan as simple as possible. Less is more, because the more elaborate the plan is, the more likely he won't be able to keep everything under control.

By pretending to be his "old friend," you would be saddling him with the burden of constructing a plausible cover story of how he knows you, and then, keeping that story straight for as long as he is with his wife. That could be years, or decades.

Terrible idea, in my opinion.

Not to mention that his wife's initial reaction would likely be, "You want to go drinking with a buddy on our honeymoon?"

Now, let's pretend that you are a bad guy, look at how much power you would have over this guy. You could really fuck him over if you wanted to, right? Why on earth should he put himself under that level of risk and stress?

Poor guy might not be able to get it up, because he will be wondering if his cover story will fall apart.

I go back to my initial advice to him, get divorced. It really is the simplest solution in the long run, fuck who you want, when you want, and have a clear conscious while doing it.

Cheers Mate! :)
  • thailover57 likes this

#34 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:55 AM

Not to mention that his wife's initial reaction would likely be, "You want to go drinking with a buddy on our honeymoon?"

Now, let's pretend that you are a bad guy...

No, no, no, if she's not totally confused then we're doing it wrong. We'll just need a script.

Joker can play an old friend from his water polo days.

They'll happen to meet one day, then he finds out from Jokers fiance' that he has been falsely arrested for international arms smuggling and she needs someone to pay the bail.

Spider can play Jokers fiance' Busty McThrustypuss, a former hooker with a heart of gold who wants to pay his bail but can't because her visa is expired. (we'll get you a wig or something)

and if done right he'll have just enough time for a quick orgy in the bathroom at Casanova while he's supposedly paying the bail.

meanwhile I'll keep his wife occupied...

Oh, no need to pretend there.

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#35 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

Be true to yourself and your family! Either come out as gay or stay closeted but don't come here asking for advice on how to cheat on your wife!

#36 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:30 AM

Be true to yourself and your family! Either come out as gay or stay closeted but don't come here asking for advice on how to cheat on your wife!

Yeah, he should come out as gay and then tell her he only wants to have sex with people who look like women, that ought to confuse her, more than my plan.

• jonnieb likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci