a man cut in slices

• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#229 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 03:18 AM

If there is one thing that will make me leave Thailand, it will probably be the motorbikes. Every time I get on one, I find myself doing things in traffic that I think are absolutely crazy.

If you are hesitant and ride them too conservatively, you are causing problems, because it confuses the hell out of the Thais and increases the chance of someone plowing into you.
  • rxpharm and MrDragon like this

#230 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

Over a few litres of wine, we discussed time relative to our ages, i met you when you were just 21, now youre on the verge of 25, we both giggled. Ladyboys age in dog years its true. Hes changed, irrespective of the silicon i slapped on his previously exquisite chest, his body is just alot bigger, legs arms shoulders thighs, back, his back, its my biggest turn on, the definition of his back, any ladyboys back, the muscles that flare up an down the spine, the way his long hair falls across broad shoulders,an embarrassment of riches, compared with the women ive slept with, who dont give me nearly the optical satisfaction, for some reason men are drawn to small women, perhaps its an illusion of domination, but when i look at my boys back i see the conquest of something substantial

Attached Files

• sev7en, MrDragon, Spyder Rocket and 1 other like this

#231 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

Attached File  16-12-06-04-58-04-387_deco.jpg   456.61KB   4 downloads
  • Spyder Rocket, prizzledizzle and trobriand like this

#232 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:16 AM

Buy beef, build a fish farm,build a shop, build a home, we havent got shit theres no way out, give me 500 baht to play some numbers if i win we can buy some gold, its the easiest way to project this abstract idea of accession, but i dont believe in materialism, wouldnt you rather go swimming in the river,its free look at the sky isnt it beautiful wouldnt you rather give that money to someone who needs it, if i dont worry about me who will, we should all try to absolve ourselves of these concepts of self, dont think so much, whats it all mean, you dont understand me, i dont understand
  • Surin likes this

#233 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:58 PM

I sought out a prasat in the emerald triangle, on the border of thailand and cambodia. It was an ancient temple that predated machu pichu, and most of the khmer temples. I was far more impressed by the surrounding vegetation, the view of cambodia and the thai soldiers serving as sentries at the border. Constant shelling and the sound of distant gunfire added a certain tension to the proceedings. What a view! I thought, even the thai soldiers ducked as bombs went off down in the valley below. I was offered a set of binoculars to see the cambodian wat off in the distance. These binoculars must have been 70 years old but they were unbelievable, i felt like the sniper that saved the allied forces. I didnt have a cigarette, but ive never craved one more, i imagined lighting one and picking cambodians off in the distance, man woman child, i spared no expense, it was a thinning of the herd, i winged anything in my line of fire, even a row of monks, but i would not shoot a dog. I lit some incense, begrudgingly kneeled before some kind of statue because afterall what is bending the knee, to some men its the absolute submission, but as a cock sucker this superficial resignation means nothing to me, the boy im with took it seriously, i wish i had some weed i thought. We were pretty high up in the air, high enough that i would be splattered into a pink mist if i fell over the railing, or if i was pushed over, i mean we are talking about thai and farang relationships here, so being killed is always a possibility, i dont care to what extent you object or to how native you have gone you are a farang you are a nigrr, the mob would lynch you without a second thought. i took the motorbike 100 kilometers back to his home, he got on his knees before me and opened his mouth, it is here that i understood that there is what is real, what is perceived and then there are the doors

Attached Files

• Surin likes this

#234 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:20 AM

I was on a farm looking into the eyes of 8 cows that were a few hours away from being slaughtered, i could see them shivering, i could see the resignation in theyre eyes, shit, how did i put myself in this position, im not going to fork over a grand for any of these fucking cows, christ thais have a way of making you feel miserable,2 ladyboys chewed bubble gum as i shook off the horrors that i was being subjected to,i welcome death and yonder that fucker comes, i walked back to the car and opened the water bottle filled with wine and punched myself in the thigh hard enough to leave a bruise the size of a baseball, we pulled off and i heard some shrieking from the slaughterhouse, which was really just a small concrete hell hole, i could hear some old fashioned isan music being played,i noticed a bunch of thai whisky bottles on the veranda, good luck sleeping at night you sons of bitches the 2 ladyboys talked theyre shit in the front seat, i was in the back with a little girl i hardly knew, she held my hand i leaned back and closed my eyes, i imagined that the car was suddenly under water, i grabbed the little girl and swam to the surface

Attached Files

• Spyder Rocket and Surin like this

#235 prizzledizzle

prizzledizzle
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:27 AM

them strong juicy muscles on the back and straight taut legs and no big fake or real hips like generic women have, al plus's in my book. 

#236 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

I left isan for new york, bypassed a day in bangkok fucking some bag of shit,i wanted to get home, spent christmas with the folks and immediately left for something foreign but near, ive been in jamaica for 3 weeks, the weed here is so much better than new york, it doesnt make you paranoid, it puts you right where you need to be, ive given up wine for overproof rum, the jamaican people are an oppressed people but a gracious people, thailand is but a memory

Attached Files

#237 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:53 AM

Attached File  16-12-29-14-11-07-632_deco.jpg   107.93KB   2 downloads
  • Spyder Rocket and Surin like this

#238 trannyfucker

trannyfucker
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

thanks for sharing - Your posts have been great to read over the last few years. 

more personal than most but ultimately sad (for me anyway)  

i dont want it to end - though i sense that final exit from Isan to NY is it.

#239 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:12 PM

thanks for sharing - Your posts have been great to read over the last few years. 

more personal than most but ultimately sad (for me anyway)  

i dont want it to end - though i sense that final exit from Isan to NY is it.

Yes I agree great read but I think they are sad by design. 

#240 thedaniel

thedaniel
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

It's a rare case of someone going much deeper into Thailand than most (sex) tourists, and then wearing his heart on the sleeve when talking about it. I'm really glad I found this forum/thread and thankful for young havok for sharing his experiences.
  • trannyfucker, goodenough, Metropolis and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci