• 535 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:54 PM

Attached File  16-10-21-11-53-14-113_deco.jpg   120.14KB   0 downloads

#206 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:58 AM

Cast a wide net when i settled into my room pinged about 20 ladyboys. When this one messaged me saying he was waiting downstairs i could hardly believe it. We sucked each others cocks for the better part of an hour, it was an early afternoon affair, he kept throwing up in his mouth. much to my amusement, my gag reflex is completely trained despite not sucking a cock for 6 months. I suppose thats what happens when you spend 3 months with a boy in isan.

Attached Files

• Surin Nix and shawn279 like this

#207 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:07 AM

sin all around us, 2000 baht and he still felt used for his big cock, i was to tired to care, it was true, i ripped a bowl in the bathroom came out high and fell into a hole

Attached Files

• Surin Nix likes this

#208 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:11 PM

He looked alot skinnier than the last time we fucked, a visual manifestation of the aesthetics of disturbance. A few days before i arrived in krung thep i was watching the sunset at work and he sent me a harrowing photo of himself.i fell in love with him a long time before we met. Hes a goner. He had a kind of epilepsy when he came inside of me. Afterwards he begged me for more than we had agreed on, saying he had to go back to the country and the shelter of his family. I believed it. I watched him as he sat on the floor tying his converse sneakers, is not this the great babylon which i myself have built

Attached Files

• Surin Nix likes this

#209 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

attachicon.gif16-10-17-22-24-33-836_deco.jpg

Essential kit when a single man traveling in Thailand. Some personal products, passport, a little beach reading material ("Lice!"....Steinbeck's greatest, yet least known, tome), Prickly Heat® (which I attest is a bit prickly hot when applied to the nether regions....but, it's the tropics, one does what one needs to do). My own desktop would also have portable mini speakers, a charging station, loose change in a cup.
  • yung havok likes this
Nix

#210 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

I am greatly enjoying your latest series, Yungster. The black & white does your moods justice. Keep it going brother.
  • yung havok likes this
Nix

#211 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:41 AM

I waited 6 months for this time in krung thep, but the jet lag killed me. My first day was a beastial explosion of sorts, an experimental dance of sophocles. The red light district, 3 big cocks and exercises in submission. The next 48 hours i spent in a state between realities and dreams, where i drank more wine than water and realized a momentary repulsion to sex. One night i was changing money at one of arab stalls, on the way back across the street i was seduced by a ladyboy massage girl that clearly serviced the arabs in the area. As white as an albino with jet black hair and heavily made up eyes, almost a gothic look, i said what the hell i want a massage might as well get one from a naked spectral china white boy. After about a quarter hour he asked me to fuck him, i said i was tired and it would be more aggreable if hed just suck my cock. He then asked me if i had a condom which flumoxed me. Condom are you kidding me. He then said "why are you not scared of me, I do this for work, I am sick". Then he smiled and said "fuck me".
  • sev7en and Spyder Rocket like this

#212 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:56 AM

The bleakness of that massage unnerved me. I started walking down suhkumvit, and stopped at a cafe with a sign that read "the new yorker" home i thought. i ordered a sandwich and a russian mule. If it werent for an insufferable brit and his whore for the evening it would have been quite pleasant. There was also some thai show on tv that had graphic scenes of what looked like jungle cannibalism, poor form to be showing on the television when a man is trying to eat a pastrami on rye. Trying to reclaim something of this lost night I called one of the dolled up obsession girls. I should have known better. Have you ever been face fucked by a limp dick? It really is the height of irony if you think about it.

Attached Files

• Surin Nix likes this

#213 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:06 AM

Sunset,

Attached Files

• Surin Nix likes this

#214 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:11 PM

tumblr_ofqt095Ap31uvues3o1_500.gif
Was in huai thalang and prakhonchai, paying my yearly stipend to his parents, did lots of white knuckle driving around isan backwoods. Drank lots of thai whiskey. Buriram is scorched earth, ive never felt a sun so strong. And the food is awfully spicy. The poverty ive seen is disturbing. See lots of dogs walikg around on there last legs, skin and bones, wasting away. Im throwing around hundred baht bills to any poor thing that looks me in the eyes. Visited one of the ladyboys friends who is on his death bed in a hospital in isan, what a dire situation that was. Felt sorry for myself for having witnessed that. Must be complications from aids,i felt as if i literally looked death in his eyes. And I remember the ladyboy from a few years back, wouldve fucked him if i had the chance. If anyone was wondering about the bar scene in bangkok, it was business as usual, did not notice a single difference during this period of mourning.
  • Surin Nix and Spyder Rocket like this

#215 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:28 PM

Played golf on a military base, wouldnt have been able to get on without my charming ladyboy by my side doing alot of talking. Hit the ball pretty good only have irons. Damn it felt good to be walking around on the course today. Tossed back a few beers kept my head down and trusted my hands. All the noise from this election, paired with the machinations of an isan boy, and his perpetual psychosis, have got me feeling a wee bit weary. I havent been able to roll any js either which is killing me. Hes sleeping i got a little upset at him because he shit on my dick and i had to shut it down. Thats enough for today

Attached Files

• Surin Nix and Spyder Rocket like this

#216 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:09 PM

You playing golf, after the tableau you describe in Isan, is very interesting. One minute, it's decrepit dogs, a sad death, blistering heat in a wasteland. Then, it's walking the manicured greens of a gold course, a cold beer, nice clothes. All the little luxuries and sensations of golf ("a fine walk, ruined", I've heard it called).

Reminds of of that Tom Hanks movie, "Castaway" I think it's called, or something like that). One minute, he's talking like a madman to a soccer ball and struggling with his deprivations on a deserted island. Then, he's rescued after his long ordeal, on a plane, having a drink. I remember him marveling that "there is ice, in my glass". And it was in that moment, it seems, that his present comfort struck such a contrast to his island deprivations. I would imagine he suddenly realized just how profoundly more comfortable "real life" is back home.

Man, I love your posts. Thanks for the glimpses into your experience, temporal and psychic....what happens to you in your environment as well as what's in your sometimes light-hearted, and sometimes twisted mind. Keep 'em coming.
  • Metropolis likes this
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci