Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:28 PM

Like the photos.
  • goodenough likes this

#218 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:09 PM

I would imagine he suddenly realized just how profoundly more comfortable "real life" is back home.

Youre right on the money Nix, all these perversions, this sort of hyper sexuality, where one violation is followed by the next and its subsequent justification as ive convinced myself of my good nature, its a sham, all ive really got to give are a few measly dollars. In my quiet moments when i look out the window and think of home, i wonder what it is that brought me here. Ive been drinking heavily, screwing around has lost its conciliatory effect.I did some farm work the last 3 days, toiled in the fields, saw a man get old before my eyes,it gave these transitory moments a bit of weight and an illumination of what is real.

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Surin Nix and Nikka like this

#219 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:22 AM

yung havok, this is one of the best threads on the forum as you are giving a view of life we don't often see much of for lbs - the Isaan farm life. Your addition of photos is a nice touch, and it would seem your lb girlfriend is more girl than boy nowadays.

It sounds like the shared journey may be coming to an end - but you did help her - and it's not just the money.

• Surin Nix likes this

:cnd:

#220 thedaniel

thedaniel
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:17 PM

Killin it, havok

#221 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:47 PM

The ladyboy i visited in the hospital died, i went to the funeral, i tried to blend into the background and not make a spectacle of myself but its hard to do here in rural thailand. It seems as if all eyes are always trained on me. There were many emotional moments, and heartwarming interactions with decent human beings, there were also some aspects of thai culture that i do not understand, specifically the group of ladyboys and gay friends drinking whiskey and carrying on as if it was another morlam, they just dont stop, there were times when i cringed at there behavior, considering some members of the immediate family were terribly grieve stricken. I felt uncomfortable that I had been lumped into this group. My girlfriend asked me if I was going to clean the deceased's face with coconut water, I outright refused, I also said I would not look at the dead body. During the funeral procession we marched for what seemed like forever behind an old pickup truck with a golden casket in the back, towards the bow there were a few solemn monks,a group of women and some children dressed in white, a few local boys were running around setting off cherry bombs and fire crackers to ward off evil spirits, the sun was sweltering, the thai music playing from the truck was heartbreaking i pulled my hat down over my eyes because i was afraid to let on that i was crying, what a horrible death i thought, i looked down at my feet and couldnt help thinking that every step is a measure of time

Attached Files

• MrDragon, goodenough and Spyder Rocket like this

#222 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:05 PM

Postcards from laos. Did a 3 day visa run. Saw a few ladyboys in the streets, lots of the young backpacker falang types,interspersed with the old creepy euro types. Good coffee in laos, lots of plantations everywhere.also better selections of wine, I couldnt access brietbart in laos, which was a bit of a drag. Laid my motorbike down on the way to one of the waterfalls, scarred my leg up pretty bad. A french couple saw us crash and immediately bailed on theyre trip, we kept going, the magnificence of mother nature here must be seen. Although we did spend alot of time in the room gagging on each others cocks. On the way back to thailand we took the international bus that takes you to the border and waits for you to get stamped and then takes you to the nearest big city in thailand. There were quite a few falang couples on the bus. When we got to the laos customs since it was past 4pm they make you pay a surcharge before they stamp you out. A 50baht surcharge. I shit you not that there were at least 20- 30 falangs totally up in arms and losing there shit over having to pay this fee. I dont know if they were really this hard up or if it was just the mob mentality on display, but i couldnt beleive my eyes when i saw this one falang couple cursing out the customs guy who was holding there passaports. My poor girlfriend seemed to get caught up in the hysteria and asked me if i was going to pay, i asked how much is it? when he replied 50 baht i said are you fucking kidding me get on with it lets go. There were people that held our bus up almost 45 minutes over 50 baht and a few people that almost didnt make the bus. The couple that had the row with the laos customs guy came chasing after the bus totally disoriented,and in a massive heap of sweat. Tomorrow, i return to the farm, im contemplating buying a few cows for the ladyboy to take care of. I want take care beef he says. Its endearing to think of him walking around the village with a few cows,caring for and nurturing them, theres a purity there, a kind of salt of the earth characteristic thats a far cry from the poisoned minds of hi society, the big city,and those out of touch with the unassuming simplicity of pastoral life.

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Spyder Rocket and Surin like this

#223 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:22 AM

This thread has done a 180 in tone from when you started it a couple years ago. Some really great posts recently!

Laos is on my list of places to visit soon. I found a resort that is built on stilts out in the middle of rice fields with those eroded limestone mountains in the distance. Looks so damned beautiful.

Got a good chuckle over the baht misers on your bus, I run into those clowns on a daily basis in Phuket. I actually had one try to chastise me for leaving a waitress a 40 baht tip at a restaurant the other day.

"This isn't a tipping culture and if you do that, soon they'll all expect it," he said.

The only response I could come up with was, "Really? You've got to be kidding me." I picked up the two 20 baht notes and replaced them with a 100.

And the grumpy old bastard is wrong, Thais do tip each other, I've seen them do it.
  • MrDragon likes this

#224 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

The only response I could come up with was, "Really? You've got to be kidding me." I picked up the two 20 baht notes and replaced them with a 100.

And the grumpy old bastard is wrong, Thais do tip each other, I've seen them do it.

Interesting how tipping can produce such hostility when it's supposed to be a nice gift.

I don't personally tip much anywhere, US, anywhere. I'm sure some people hate me for it, but I also rarely go to a place where I have to tip, only if I get 'trapped' at such a place. I don't notice people in the Philippines tipping unless they are wealth, (or trying to look wealthy). For example locals in Cebu don't tip taxi drivers, and will wait to get even 1 peso change.

• MrDragon and Spyder Rocket like this

#225 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:13 PM

Attached Files

#226 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:38 PM

Its happening, the dip in testosterone, maybe its the drinking, i dont know, some days i just dont want to fuck, some days i wish i was back home, with a bottle of wine and a filet mignon, or a filet of chilean seabass, god damn these fish, all the damn bones i nearly choke on all the time, ive got mosquito bites everywhere, when im getting my dick sucked usually im so busy slapping the mosquitoes off my body i hardly realize that im getting head,im getting old, i tell myself that all the time, dont take the motorbike so fast, i sound like my mother, ive sworn off the whiskey or any real hard drinking, the hangovers are to bad, besides im done acting like an asshole, a cup of coffee and the conservative newspaper and im a happy man, worse yet im nostalgic about every god damn thing, me and the ladyboy were reminiscing about pattaya earlier today, of all the godforsaken places in the world, my best buddy here is his 60 year old uncle, we sit together and drink these 5 liter bladders of cheap wine, talking about the good old days in sign language, he reminds me of a deaf version of my father, im like the son he never had, everyone else around us rolls there eyes, we're just drunks, its ridiculous

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Spyder Rocket and Surin like this

#227 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:45 PM

I always wonder why it is that thais revel in anothers misery. I saw an example of this today, when we took the motorbike into town to buy wine and dinner. A girl in her early 20s had an awful motorbike accident, a collision with a pickup truck, the girl laid there motionless in a pool of blood. I was in the 711 at the time i heard the crash but didnt see it. But by all the thais in 711s excitement, i knew what had happened. I thought to myself oh god no and winced as i was dragged outside by my girlfriend. In less than a minute there were at least 30 thais on the scene and im suprised these thais didnt drown in a sea of their own giddiness. little girls chuckling guys stomping around like they just won a muay thai fight, women taking pictures, they could barely contain there excitement, it was straight from the theater of the absurd. As i took the whole scene in i said out loud jesus, whens the ambulance going to get here

#228 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:02 AM

I walked into a pharmacy in isan yesterday with my pants down bought a few tins of amoxicillin, a kind of topical antibiotic, and some bubble gum, ive got this outrageous scab on my knee from my motorbike accident in laos, it was probably the weakest motorbike accident in history, yet ive still got this awful scab that keeps me up some nights. Ive reminded myself of the dangers of motorbikes by googling motorbike accidents in thailand, steered towards 2 welshmen on a website called something or other gore.com, its 2 guys that got totally brained in pattaya.. im not a fan of this shit like most thais, or freaks but i must absorb it as a means of self preservation, brains ejected on the pavement, the fickle finger of fate, tragedies, shit like that, today i was coming around a blind curve and a drunk thai guy in a pickup truck almost wiped me out, all i could say is what a fucking asshole, me him, whats a life worth over here, it aint worth shit, thats plays a large part in my adoration of this place but it doesnt mean i want to end up some godforsaken hood ornament, shit ive got a home to go back to. I want a complete disassociation from this fuckhole when i get on the plane, that means no motorbike induced injuries, no herpes no stds, no mountain of credit card debts, no little half brown babies eating sticky rice and expecting bimonthly Western unions, i want to shake the shit that thailand is off of me, he who owns little is little owned

Attached Files

• Surin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci