297 replies to this topic

#253 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Yung,

two questions:

1. why are you bleeding your ass off? roids?
2. why mention Maybellene (aside from Chuck Berry' s passing)....did your girl cheat on you?

the great thing about LOS is that there is a whole new wave of younger and hotter LBs and FBs getting ready to emerge.....you'll have your hands full with sexy options. Cheer up buddy!
  • yung havok likes this

#254 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

thanks man, i dont know, i thought it was the equivalent of crying for gays, instead of crying my ass off, im bleeding my ass off.

#255 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

One chapter has closed, another will begin. Thanks for sharing yung havok - your wild ride was read and enjoyed by many. Hopefully when you are ready, you will again share your  adventures with lbs - whatever country you may end up meeting your next connection. :cheers:

• Spyder Rocket and Surin like this

:cnd:

#256 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

2. why mention Maybellene

Or maybe she's born with it ...

#257 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:51 PM

Attached File  17-04-28-01-51-10-451_deco.jpg   83.61KB   2 downloads
  • Surin likes this

#258 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:54 PM

A foreshadow of the book you are going to publish? Keeping us on the edge of our seats!

• Surin likes this

:cnd:

#259 interfun

interfun
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:15 AM

We were intoxicated, ripping through the streets of isan on motorbikes, i dont think ive ever experienced that kind of speed in my life. We each had a motorbike, we were heading back to the hotel, we were racing, we lost each other with about a mile to go. A winding mile,through sidestreets, it was like a maze. I managed to get back to the hotel in a flash but he didnt think i would find the way so he doubled back looking for me. I sat in front of the hotel for a good 30 minutes, at first furious, thinking it was so typical of him to do something stupid like searching around looking for me. Then i started to worry, he was drunk afterall, could he have crashed or gotten stopped by the police, after about 25 minutes, it dawned on me that he had my wallet, my galaxy phone, all my credit cards, he pulled a fucking runner, hes gone hes got all my shit and ill never see him again, all my cash, about 100,000 baht. I couldnt believe it, he knows id never go to the police, it was the perfect time, it was to easy, it was a softball, im going home in a few days anyway, this loves never gonna last. I couldnt believe he would do this. I felt an avalanche of betrayal crashing down on me. The dissapointment made me sick to my stomach. The lights and the traffic made me dizzy. What was i going to do, no money no passaport, i was going to have to call my folks and go to the embassy. What a shitshow, fucking thailand, ill never come back here, i saw a white man with his white wife in front of the hotel and thought thats it, thats the only way to go, at least you can understand and relate to your own kind. It was time to reasses things, my life, my mentality. I had a suitcase with some clothes in the room, i was about to park the bike and ask the girls at reception for a spare key to get in the room, i needed to rest, this was going to be an ordeal. I heard an engine but was tired of looking at every motorbike that passed and being disappointed. Then the engine died behind me. It was him. I turned around and he broke down and cried.

Hey Havok, sorry I'm late to the story but it's been a rollercoaster reading your reports. Full on. The writing is got me going too. I almost cried with this one and hope you two can make it work out. She probably loves you too. And i hope you can send more updates to us because we want to know how it turns out for you two. If she was about ripping you off, she could have done it there. That's probably 6 months of allowance or more. She didn't do that.
  • trannyfucker and Surin like this

#260 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:59 AM

everything a man can do in this world im guilty of and i dont care

#261 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

Come on,Yung. Give us something to read! Dodgers and Kershaw in the World Series!

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#262 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:31 AM

Attached File  17-10-24-18-21-44-585_deco.jpg   80.95KB   0 downloadsdesireAttached File  17-10-24-18-21-12-552_deco.jpg   83.64KB   0 downloadstemptationAttached File  17-10-24-18-22-12-280_deco.jpg   81.86KB   0 downloadsdesireAttached File  17-10-24-18-24-26-591_deco.jpg   94.6KB   0 downloadstemptation
  • sev7en and MrDragon like this

#263 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:20 AM

Is that thru the peep-hole of a Thai-hotel?

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#264 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:04 AM

Yes, 7 dude are you some kind of oracle, i just got to bangkok yesterday, i got super sloshed at nana, it was on fire, but today its banged up.Attached File  17-10-25-16-51-18-489_deco.jpg   84.42KB   0 downloadswhat are the odds, its supposed to be closed for a few days, if i didnt have bad luck,lucky i had one black shirt, i saw an african get yelled at by a few drunk thai bums for wearing a red jumpsuit, i sucked off this ladyboy today that had the most freakishly curved cock you could ever imagine it almost looked like a fucking circle
  • sev7en likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci