• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:05 AM

Inspired by Swedeman007 i would like to know what you think is your favorite Ladyboy-bar :)

he asked only for Pattaya...but i will expand it a bit...and mention the ones i like...no matter where they are located ;)

in no particular order....these are the ones i like...

Cocktail&Dreams...ofcourse...one of my personally favorites :clapclap: Jim is a great host and the girls are great even they know i will never barfine them :rock:

Famous...always loved Lita, and she certanly has some talent...they seems to catch the "talents" or "farm-fresh" girls from isaan, and sometimes they are not in a great command of English (well me niether :mrgreen:) but i love the early afternoons there...and it feels like "home away from home" :rock:

Kings bar...great place i learned to love after Oh "dragged" :mrgreen: me there...friendly girls even they knew i was with Oh

Fantasy-lounge...this was my first time there this trip...but loved it...the girls was great at make Oh feeling welcome...and that Means a LOT to me... ;)

Baby a boom-boom....this was first time too...but same same as Fantasy...they made an big effort to make Oh happy...and bloody hell ...they do have some sexy underwear....

Sensations.... was really great some nights...mostly due to all the boardmembers present, and very cheap prices...but but but...the girls seemed to Loose all interest as i had Oh with me.....not fun to have to call 3-4 times before getting served....but lot of eye-candy...and if i had been on my own...it proberly had been another situation.....

mixed......

La Bamba...formerly a personally favorite...this time it just seemed like it was missing "the wipe" or maybe its just the new decoration....really dont know...maybe just the "chemestry" was missing on our 2 visits this time.....

Obsession(Pattaya)....Me and Oh went there.....for 1 drink each...took 10 min. before i saw the first girl dancing...and they are not excactly cheap with the drinks....but have to say...bloody nice decorations...

Bad......

Pook... soory if this is a favorite to any of our members...but that is MY PERSONALLY verdict... went in there with a friend and Oh...and the same second i tried to take a Photo...i was told not to....so they can F... off in my opion...i didnt take Photos of the Whole bar including costumers...only of a girl dancing...and it was a close-up,and SHE didnt mind...but some "wanna-bee" semi manager told me i couldnt do it...so FUCK them...offcourse i will always respect if a girl says no due to a sponsor...but when THEY accept it...why the F... should i then say no???

so there you have MY personally opion...what are yours???

• thailover57 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

I don't have a particular favourite but I've had good and not so good nights in most ladyboy bars.

It always makes a huge difference when you have a rapport or special relationship with the staff of a bar. I've always got on well with Lita, and had plenty of enjoyable nights in her bars. Cocktails and Dreams is also high on the list, even though I rarely get to Phuket, C&Ds soon feels like home when I do.

Pook Bar sometimes get a bad rep, mainly because it is run by Thais, and they often misunderstand what some customers want or how to treat them. Service can be a bit chaotic at times, but a couple of the waitresses and long time staff there know me well and I always get a warm welcome and taken care of.

Having that special relationship is all about evolving from just another customer, to someone they know and enjoy the sight of, and often that can all change in one night. You may have to sit there for a while and make an effort to be sociable with the owner or waiting staff, but once you do you can soon be classed as a regular and a 'preferred customer', It isn't necessarily about racking up a huge bar bill, more about being respectful, sociable and friendly. It also pays to give bars and their staff more than one chance. Being surrounded by loud music, alcohol, drunk (and occasionally rude), customers, can put even the most positive character in a bad mood at times, so I always try to give a bar 2 or 3 visit before deciding it's not for me.

• thailover57 likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#3 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

2 names step above all: Lita and Jimbo! or to put it the right way: Famous bar in Pattaya and Cocktails and Dreams in Phuket 

Two great personalities, two great hosts.

the other places....are just other places...

#4 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

I like Cascades for I can sit there, have a drink and just watch the never ending parade of talent.

Stringfellows for its cosy, and If you go with a mate the hassle is less.

La Bamba since they relocated because very friendly girls, nice management and nowadays the music in the bar is at a tolarble level.

Sensations for its open air, easy going mode and overall just a great place. 

#5 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

For me it would have to be...

Cocktails & Dreams & Famous Bar (in that order), I echo Batman's words on Jimbo, Lita and their bars :rock:

Sensations & La Bamba would also be next on the list as I thoroughly enjoy myself in both those bars, plus they too have great hosts  :thumbs:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#6 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

At one point in time it would have been C&D and Koyo 7. Still C&D, but Koyo went the way of many. Have to wait until the wife goes away again to update.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#7 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

I have to give the thumbs up to the new Check-In Bar ( v their side walk Bar)

I was made very very welcome there !!!!  

#8 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

It is hard to name favorites because bars seem to change so much over relatively short periods of time. Plus, I tend to view bars as being specialized in the type of entertainment and atmosphere they offer. I am not sure I would get mad at a bar for not allowing photos, if that is one of the house rules, I'll respect that.

Still, there are some bars that have stood the test of time, and consistently deliver a fun time and great service regardless of their particular niche. I'll give the nod to C&D in Phuket for consistently getting great reviews and living up to them on my visits there, fun times, indeed. ;)

In Pattaya, I'll go off the reservation a bit and acknowledge Corona Bar on Soi Post Office for providing me with a great time on multiple visits. This isn't known as a LB bar, but they usually have at least one on staff. My last visit in Aug 2012, they had one that you'd never identify as an LB, super-cute and very fem, wish I had snapped a photo of her, but I didn't.

The bar is laid back and the staff doesn't hassle you for lady drinks, but they are very friendly and cool. They actually let me play DJ on their sound system and build a nice long playlist of music a couple of nights.

I was kind of smitten with the house mom, Nid Nuoy, very pretty, and fun to be with outside the bar. Give this place a look the next time you are walking on Soi 13/2 (Soi Post Office).

A couple of pics of Nid Nuoy.

EDIT: my mistake, those are photos of Nut.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci