• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#109 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

.. I would have let the Germans (& Russkies) spend their german marks on that water buffalo meat they try to pass off as prime filet..

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#110 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Yet another bus has crashed on Patong Hill today, when it lost acceleration and rolled backwards down the hill, injuring at least 40 people.

Thailand's inertia means that countless vehicles are on the roads in an unsafe condition.

And the tunnel through the hill?

They're still talking about that one! So the carnage will go on and on for years yet.

I make sure i'm not behind any slow moving vehicle when going up, but very definitely behind them on the descent. I just know this simple precaution is going to save my life.

#111 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

love the rants, miss the Fez

#112 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

ive said it before , if u want to bus to save money in Thailand and flying is an option always fly, the chances of thai airways being on meth is very slim, im pretty tired of hampsters on drugs killing tourist, like the ferri fuck up recently in pattaya.

I realize no flight was available but in them cases one needs a private taxi car, anything else in Thailand is just asking for trouble.

im over at bangkokladyboys.net if anybody wants to enjoy me giving shellys shell shock.

#113 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Good start to monday:

I usually end up shouting and ranting at the bank manager, who was a useless prick.

Lo and behold, this morning a new manager who made sure everybody was served within 5 minutes ! Hallelujah!

• MrDragon likes this

#114 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

Good start to monday:

I usually end up shouting and ranting at the bank manager, who was a useless prick.

Lo and behold, this morning a new manager who made sure everybody was served within 5 minutes ! Hallelujah!

Wake up Jimbo....youre dreaming... :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#115 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Bad end to monday:

We always seem to have disruption to our business during High Season, whether its a tsunami, a coup, red shirt/yellow shirt protests, flooding in Bangkok, or a fire in the neighbouring building.

This year looks like its going to be political disruption again.

With the ill-advised Amnesty Bill collapsing in the Senate, the Opposition are looking to exploit PM Yingluk's weakness. With the old yellow shirt factions once again taking to the streets, we could be in for a turbulent time. Add in the failure of Thailand to hang on to the disputed border region with Cambodia, and you have a recipe for a good old Thailand riot.

The plus side is that the thai baht will continue to weaken.

The minus side is that foreign embassies will start warning against travelling to Thailand.

• MrDragon likes this

#116 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

seems od the thais n cams both being buddist are gonna riot over a buddist temple, im not filled in fully though, ill google it,,,,,,, ok I see its about land, and according to this http://www.cbs8.com/...e-over-Thailand Cambodia has won the temple yet the land dispute is gonna be delt with later they say, so riot on hiatus like me and working.

#117 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

Hey Thanks Jimbo for a great evening ..was lots of fun and I will be back next year.. my head hurt so much on sunday ..

Coming down that hill Sunday evening to see the dead bus was freaky.. No idea how they intended to get it out of the hole it turned over in. I know I won't be taking any buses there anytime soon. Seeing the wreck I'm surprised no one died it really was a mess.

Great Minds Think Alike / Fools Seldom Differ!

#118 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Good to see you again matchman. Not surprised your head was hurting after all those bell-rings!

Yes, that bus looked like it was made of balsawood the way it was mashed up.

They dress those old wrecks up in new plastic framework, put in a cheap shitty Hino engine and the wonder why the ferkin things kill and injure people! TiT !

#119 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

5th December - King's Birthday

Rant 1.  Bars closed - that is unless you call yourself a "restaurant", in which case you can still serve non alcoholic. Or, after 12 you have a cooler box, but no licence, and proceed to plant yourself on soi bangla.

Rant 2. No Booze - that is unless, like most thais, you've stocked up beforehand, and proceed to get blind drunk sat on a mat next to the beach, before driving home!

Rant 3: Fireworks - as a special occasion this is a good excuse to let off fireworks, preferably near houses or moving vehicles.

Rant 4: Public offices and banks closed. So my journey to post my Xmas cards was in vain then?

Rant 5; the grand plan to unseat the government goes on hold. And tomorrow? Will the stone-throwing thugs start again?

Bah

• MrDragon and jaybee111 like this

#120 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

Saturday 7th Dec

Would somebody call the BBC World Newsdesk and tell them yes we're sorry to see Nelson Mandela go, but there is actually some other news!  Ffs, he died days ago but all i'm getting is endless interviews with has-been politicians and "celebrities" telling me how wonderful he was. Yes, i know, but he's dead, can you pleeease give me some news?

My emails demanding the Corporation's head be brought to me in an empty marmalade pot, have gone unanswered.

• MrDragon, veveron and jaybee111 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci