• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#25 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

Finally having more than 8 hours before my next shift at work,id better continue,, :Batman:

finally around 1 at night i felt the jet-lag setting in, so i grabbed Madam Oh and dragged her home,holding her very close as you should think i was nervous for her to dissapear :shock:

she must have been without costumers for a while...as she grabbed the KY the same moment we went in the door...sending me a look that made me realise there would be no mercy in this war.. :xmas:

after that i sleept like a baby,finally almost 20 hours of travel paid its toll...

next morning around 8 i woked up as i heard Oh go to the bathroom,realising it was still early,i tried to turn around to sleep some more...just to hear Oh`s voice telling me...kiss this goodmorning...and when i opened my eyes...some VERY hard item was in front of my mouth.. :whistle:

after a nice morning session, it was time for the madam to sleep some more...and time for me to go down and have coffea...

I always wake up at least 4-5 hours before the madam, no problem in that, i actually like to sit and have my morningcoffea in peace while reading the news on the computer...and i learned long time ago, that it is not popular to wake up Madam Oh before noon...proberly thats why she still sticks with me :xmas:

i was really feeling happy...sitting there...knowing that she was just upstairs...and that the next 29 days we would be together...

Then i was chatting with Ran, the owner of the guesthouse, and was brought up-to-date with what was going on in soi paradise :Batman:

Later on Jimbo came by, and we were having a small-talk about life in both Phuket and also about home...and if i remember it correct...we might have been talking about a ladyboy or two... :xmas:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#26 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

few more pics from the first days... :Batman:

Attached Files

• sir_domino and KendoUK like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#27 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

..batman, did you have any delays getting all that food stuff thru customs, just curious since I've never tried to bring any into a foreign country yet & since Jimbo has a taste for salmon we have lots of it here in the Pacific Northwest I can bring with me?

... name your preference Jimbo..

Attached Files

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#28 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

..batman, did you have any delays getting all that food stuff thru customs, just curious since I've never tried to bring any into a foreign country yet & since Jimbo has a taste for salmon we have lots of it here in the Pacific Northwest I can bring with me?

... name your preference Jimbo..

Never had a problem bringing food, was stopped once in bkk because of the shape of the Danish blue cheese...he just said okay when i explained it was for a friend :)

#29 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Never had a problem bringing food, was stopped once in bkk because of the shape of the Danish blue cheese...he just said okay when i explained it was for a friend :)

Why, was it in the shape of a cock. :D

Cheers DK

Oh so happy when in LOS

#30 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

Why, was it in the shape of a cock. :D

Cheers DK

nope...triangulare... :D

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

having half a day off...so here we go.. 8)

it took me a couple of days to actually RELAX...had been working aprox. 80 hour a week for a long time back home, makes it hard to just SIT and relax...but i was prepared for that,and the fact that iwe been so many times in Phuket makes it more easy to sit back as i know i have seen it all (or close too it)...

it was a couple of quiet days i enjoyed as i knew there would be more forum-members the next week :rock:

Oh told me the reason she had been away from the bar for a while had 2 reasons...a sponsor...and a job in a "fashion" shop... the sponsor she unfortunally lost due to lazyness, as she made a "no-show" the nights she was supposed  to meet him... well her loss as she has to learn it the hard way it seems :Batman: dont know what happend with the Work in the shop, as she seems to be back in the bar now...but hey...then i got fresh pics from time to time :clapclap:

so i enjoyed my daytime in soi paradise...and my evenings and nights in C&D... :)

Attached Files

#32 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

The first five days we had beautyfull weather, and Oh had a couple of times "indicated" that i would be very hansume if i took her shopping... :rolleyes:

well i hate shopping...and Oh knows it..but finally i had to give up and promise her that i would take her next day... :shrug:

so that day arrived...But my fear turned into laughter...as it was PISS POURING TORRENTIAL RAIN the whole fucking day... :clapclap:   iam sure that i must have been a good boy in a former life..and Budda now thought he would give me an reward, :angel:   tried many times that day to ask Oh if she wanted to go shopping NOW...showing her a lot of 1 thousend baht notes...and she was furious over the weather that made it impossible :clapclap:

Attached Files

• Teppis likes this

#33 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

Being with the same girl all time can have both up`s and down`s...for me it way more up so ill stick to that ;)

you know what she likes...what she want to do...you know her limits...and so on and offcourse vice-versa...i just see as saving a lot of hassle about price/time/trust...so its just more convenient this way i think...but most important...we can make eachother laugh... :wub:

so we dont stick like glue in the bar...and i have no "jealous" LB screaming at me just because i want to have a drink with another girl ;)

so we were just enjoying our evenings at C&D...

One of the nights Jim and me had a very young guy...proberly the most shy guy iwe EVER seen in the bar lurking at us talking like world-class-leaders :D  before he came over and introduced him self to Jim... i guess he must have been 18-19 years old...and for sure his first time in an LB-bar :mrgreen:  he spoke with Jim quite short nipping to his water...and a little later he was hooked on Nam :clapclap:

i spoked with Nam before they left...and was told that he had barfined her...she was a big smile as i guess she was looking forward to get a young guy like him...so he was getting it cheap considering that it was an LT (1000)

next evening when i arrived in the evening i asked her how it went...and she was one big smile...telling me they went 4 times that night (talk about value for money)...but he didnt came that evening...so my guess was that he was having some kind of "moral-hangover" about his adventure..

well he came back a few nights later...hanging around like 1 night...but finally asking me where Jim was..i told him he would be in later...so he waited...again with a waterbottle in his hand...when Jim came in he came over to us...and i didnt believe his demand...he had spend the night before in soi croc...and had made a deal with one of the girls for F.... 300 thb ST :rolleyes:  and now was dissapointed about he only got about 30 min.... :mrgreen:  he now wanted Jim to go down soi-croc...and get his BF back :whistle:

i couldnt help myself...so i grabbed a 500 put it in his hand...and told him to grow up... that was the last we saw of him that night :mrgreen:

• Teppis and Janus like this

#34 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

better post some pics.... :Batman:

Attached Files

#35 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

One of the nights Jim and me had a very young guy...proberly the most shy guy iwe EVER seen in the bar lurking at us talking like world-class-leaders :D  before he came over and introduced him self to Jim... i guess he must have been 18-19 years old...and for sure his first time in an LB-bar :mrgreen:  he spoke with Jim quite short nipping to his water...and a little later he was hooked on Nam :clapclap:

i spoked with Nam before they left...and was told that he had barfined her...she was a big smile as i guess she was looking forward to get a young guy like him...so he was getting it cheap considering that it was an LT (1000)

Ah, I remember this young Canadian of Asian origin. He was really courageous. I would not dare to come to a ladyboy bar at his age. However, I would like to have his looks. Mefistofeles, where are you!?

Not surprising that he was sipping on his water and then took Nam. Nam means water in Thai language  ;)

I remember two other scenes with him in C&D. The first one was - and this was the moment when I noticed him - when he was following with his eyes all the time like a puppy a certain girl in the bar, which was off limits for him at that moment. The girl noticed that for sure. This reminded me of a memorable scene from the movie Hangover 2, when Kimmy (Yasmin Lee - true ladyboy) tells Stu (Ed Helms) that he was following her everywhere like a puppy.

The second was when he was sitting in the bar, close to the podium, one girl sitting on his right and caressing his right leg, another girl sitting on his left and caressing his left leg, both making some inadvertent incursions in between his legs from time to time, and a third girl - the one from the first scene - made a dancing routine in front of him.

Nice to have you met in June, Batman.

Nick Bullseye

#36 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Sorry for the delay guys... been busy at work making a few dimes for the next trip...and at the same time also have been giving the honour to help moderate in here as well as try start up a "feeder-site" for the forum on facebook... :Batman:

well, i can sleep when i get old... so here we go :xmas:

after some days it was my birthday....well i had told Oh not to mention it..but ofcourse it ended up with an party...as it WAS my birthday i didnt want to carry my camera, so that will be one out of 2 days in total where i didnt carried it with me... :Batman:

let me just assure you that i got plastered :xmas:

9 days later...it was Oh`s birthday....and while iam shy and discreet...well theres NOTHING discreet about a ladyboy celebrating her birthday :mrgreen:

it was also...as the oldtimers know...Nicoles birthday, so as last time me and Nicoles BF shared the expence for the party ;)

The 2 birthday-girls had decided that all the girls in the bar should wear white clothes...except them self that would wear red....that way they was sure to "stick out"....talk about attension-whores... :lol:

it was a great night, and the girls looked fantastic :clapclap:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci