A month in Thailand

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#13 bumgooh

bumgooh
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

Always nice to see THESE pictures again...

and it's a lot of fun to enjoy your humour

#14 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

no more faggits

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:05 AM

boomdraw - North Atlantic smoked salmon is a delicacy - and has a good shelf life - a good gift for someone living in LOS who doesn't want to spend an arm and leg buying it there as a specialized import food. Also it is likely one of Jim's favorites, otherwise Batman wouldn't have brought 7 Kg (15 lbs) over!

Batman - great to see you've had another great trip and are still getting great photos of the ladies!

:cnd:

#16 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:59 AM

Btw... the place i call my "day-time-HQ " is the place i stay..a small cosy guesthouse located in soi paradise very close to the action..

their facebook page is here...  https://www.facebook...22854?ref=br_tf

Can you tell me where is Soi Paradise precisely please? Is it in Pattaya?

#17 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Can you tell me where is Soi Paradise precisely please? Is it in Pattaya?

nope ITS in patong beach phuket,aprox. 500 meter from cocktails and dreams

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#18 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:25 AM

Well, now the new forum is airborne id better get started :Batman:

well the trip itself went wery smooth...had an 1-hour stop in BKK before heading on to Phuket,all with Thai airways in one of their upgraded airplanes that had on-board entertainment, a thing i really have missed before,even that i have to admit that i was so lucky this time as i sleept the most of the flight :stoner:

arriving in Phuket i hate to admit it...but the tuk-tuk mafia finally got their way even with the taxi-meter stand so the prices of those also went up from 450 to 650 for a ride to Patong :?  but i got a good driver,and after just a bit of negotiation (and 200 thb) i was allowed to both smoke and drink in the cab...so of we went to the nearest 7-11 for "re-fueling" and then off the slow-rute over kamela to patong while he was playing tourguide telling me about Phuket on the way..  it was actually quite nice to "slow-down" after the rush at the airport...so i really enjoyed it.. :stoner:

well after an relaxing ride i arrived at Patong almost an hour before planned,and i told the driver to load me off at soi paradise... i havent booked hotel,but i knew that in June it wouldnt take me 10 min. to get a room, so i just jumped in my old "day-time" HQ which is a small guest house that is run by a nice thai-spain couple...

Batman - you're quite patient with St. Lucifer who apparently missed reading your explanation. You mentioned Phuket several times before and it is clear from your report that Soi Paradise is in Patong Beach in Phuket.

Looking forward to more details about your trip!

• jimbo34 likes this

:cnd:

#19 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

I have this horrible image of you in boy scout uniform now  :huh:

after Jim was relieving me from all the food...it was time to call Madam Oh.. :Batman:  for her i had (beside my sexy "boy-scout-body" about 10 bottles of perfume from Denmark ( got it cheap as i know one working on the factory :xmas:  )

• jimbo34 likes this

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#20 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

Holy smoked salmon, Batman! 7 KG, that ought to hold Jim for a while.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#21 theseus6969

theseus6969
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

Hey Batman

You are one of the legends on this forum so looking forward to read your experience in here

Regards

Theseus
  • Dave67 likes this

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

Holy smoked salmon, Batman! 7 KG, that ought to hold Jim for a while.

it didnt...with in the period i was there he was more than "half-way" :Batman:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#23 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

Hey Batman

You are one of the legends on this forum so looking forward to read your experience in here

Regards

Theseus

Thanx mate... will continue the report tomorrow...iam of for Work now, and all the pics are on my other computer 30 km from here :Batman:

#24 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

Looking forward to this Batter's :thumbs:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci