• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#49 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

That was our last night in Phuket.... :)

Next morning we were going to isaaaaaaan :argh2:  as always...iam a softheart, so i had promished Oh that we would make a 3 day trip to see her family up in Loei...well her father lives in Loei city...her mother about 30 km outside in Fucking nakorn-nowhere :sleep:  having been both places 1 time before, i pleaded for that we should stay at her fathers place as there is more action there...but ofcourse budda had no mercy on me...and the Family had other shopping-plans :shock:

Attached File  IMG_4523.jpg   56.19KB   0 downloads Arrival at Udon Thani airport...

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#50 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

and ofcourse...as usual...and like last time...they brought the whole F..... family to the arrival :rolleyes:  so like last time we were deported to the back of the pickup-truck for the next 160 km.... :P

But as you proberly guessed...first we go shopping :argh2:  so we parked at Big C or whatever the name of the shop was....and now i started to realise WHY the whole family showed up to pick me up....10 hands seems to be able to fill more shopping-carts :shock:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#51 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

So it didnt take long before 3 carts were filled, so i guess there must have been some kind of hunger-strike up there...and now it seemed it was our mission to feed them all up again... :P  and i was kind of expecting that poor people would stand all along the road to Loei holding out their hands to grap food from our car that must have looked like an red-cross car filled with food :)

to my big surprice this didnt happend...so as we got close to Loei, i was starting to think that it proberly was only Loei that must have been hit from this hunger-event :shrug:  but again i was wrong as no-one there seems to be hit by hunger... :butterfly:

But when we arrived i realised why we had to bring those huge supplies with us..... Her mother had also opened a restaurent....and i now saw all food that proberly could have supplied a middel-big town in issan...go behind in the kitchen of her new bar :whistle: .... including my own few precious shoppings... :fib: Attached File  IMG_4529.jpg   86.72KB   0 downloads the only thing I shopped...

#52 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Ah The Thai's,

Always amaze me into their creativity to get us going on a new Scam.

Have seen and been had a few times, but it never cease to amaze me the new stuff they come up with and we fall for it

Willingly or unwillingly.

Some of it being funny, till it gets $ out of control

So many LB So Little Time

#53 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Batman,

Great post. Money is the driving force.in so many countries, but Thailand seems to come up with more scenarios than others. From the water buffaloes to sick Mom and on and on...

Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#54 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Well, now we were there...at her Mothers place...and not where i expected to be...in Loei CITY.. :fib:

Her Mother is VERY thai....she has an american sponsor :P

He build the house on the old family ground...where Oh `s grandmother and father still lives...but of course...they live in the thai-hut in the back of the land...Attached File  IMG_4541.jpg   78.62KB   0 downloads the grandparents house... :(

Attached Files

#55 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

When you compare the granparents "house" with the rest...ill guess you can see "the bigger picture" still i wasnt sure if it was because the sponsor wanted not to have a wiev off the old house...or it was the granparents that didint want the opposite... :shrug:

but here is some pics of "the nice part" including the sponsor-house in the background....

in the front you see where all my shopping went.... :P

Attached Files

#56 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

..well at least filipinos will ask/beg before a "donation" is needed for some crisis or emergency they claim to have need for, it's apparent the Thais just expect you to pay with no questions or explanations why or what for..    :whistle: 

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#57 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Seems to me that you are taking all this very light-hearted batters, as it is part of the price you pay for your relationship? Anyhow, enjoayble reading and a rare insight in how things can work in Thailand. GL to you and your missus!

#58 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Thanx guys... :)

Yes i DO take it light-hearted....mostly because i was prepared already the first time i went up there...this is one of the benefits by doing your homework and read the forums :mrgreen:

Also i learned never to loose face in front of a thai....dont want to give the pricks that satisfaction :whistle:  so iwe learned to keep a pokerface...but more important...iwe learned to be prepared... :angel:

But-but-but....i did lost my temper at one point...more about that later in the story... ;)  i wasnt proud of it...i just had it that night :x2  it was btw. the second night in isaan....

• Janus likes this

#59 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

But-but-but....i did lost my temper at one point...more about that later in the story... ;)  i wasnt proud of it...i just had it that night :x2  it was btw. the second night in isaan....

Always entertaining and honest reporting from our own Batman  :)

For me there is often a fine line between the feeling of me giving versus the feeling of them taking. I can live with a little controlled 'take' now and again, if I'm in a good mood, but moods can be dampened.

Look forward to hearing what caused the bat-temper  :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#60 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Well when your hear the reason...you will laugh and say you heard it before... :mrgreen:  after all Thailand is SO predictable some times... :rolleyes:

well it was 1 night and i was a bit tired,both after the trip but also after 2 last nights partying in C&D,so it was an early night, and due to that...also an early wake-up as i almost never slleps more than 5-6 hours no matter what :shrug:

the sponsor buildt her mother a nice house....but must have run out of money before it was finished... as our bathroom had a nice jacuzzi....but no water attached :mrgreen:  and same same with the toilet :clapclap:  so ofcourse there was the obligatory big bucket of water with the small bowel inside that you had to use for both shower...but also to flush the toilet :rolleyes:  on the wall there was another sign...a waterheater...not connected ofcourse :D

so in the morning i wisely decided to wait with the shower until the sun had warmed up both me and the building 8)  so i went outside to the "restaurent" so i could get heated up in the sun...

Her Father, who dont know 3 words of enlish was already cooking food for WW3 in the kitchen as they seems to have most costumers in the morning buying food before heading for work in the fields,so we had a bit of whaat i would call finger-conversations,and i decided to go with the grilled chicken that looked good...and the cold Singha from our luxery-fridge... :mrgreen:Attached File  IMG_4584.jpg   49.67KB   0 downloadsIsaan fridge...

Attached File  IMG_4605.jpg   153.27KB   0 downloadsChicken isaan style...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci