• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Now the new forum is up and running i will start to post my tripreport from my 1 month trip to Thailand... i will just say now that it was an interesting and fun trip :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

Looking forward to this one my friend...don't spare details! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:48 AM

Well, now the new forum is airborne id better get started :Batman:

i had planned a full month this time,but as all experienced guys will know, the preperations starts earlier ... especially collecting all the stuffs i was carrying for Jimbo :whistle:  so i was a bit nerveous when i entered Copenhagen airport as my suitcase was a big bit heavyer than allowed...but luck was with me and they just gave me a friendly warning as my suitcase "only" was 4 kilos more than allowed...thanx god the didnt weight my hans-luggage

if memory serves me right i had the following stuff with me...

7 kilos of smoked salmon...

10 blue cheese...

10 packs of danish cookies...

5 jars of whisky-marmelade...

and then i had a few t-shirts and shorts for my self... :xmas:

well the trip itself went wery smooth...had an 1-hour stop in BKK before heading on to Phuket,all with Thai airways in one of their upgraded airplanes that had on-board entertainment, a thing i really have missed before,even that i have to admit that i was so lucky this time as i sleept the most of the flight :stoner:

arriving in Phuket i hate to admit it...but the tuk-tuk mafia finally got their way even with the taxi-meter stand so the prices of those also went up from 450 to 650 for a ride to Patong :?  but i got a good driver,and after just a bit of negotiation (and 200 thb) i was allowed to both smoke and drink in the cab...so of we went to the nearest 7-11 for "re-fueling" and then off the slow-rute over kamela to patong while he was playing tourguide telling me about Phuket on the way..  it was actually quite nice to "slow-down" after the rush at the airport...so i really enjoyed it.. :stoner:

well after an relaxing ride i arrived at Patong almost an hour before planned,and i told the driver to load me off at soi paradise... i havent booked hotel,but i knew that in June it wouldnt take me 10 min. to get a room, so i just jumped in my old "day-time" HQ which is a small guest house that is run by a nice thai-spain couple...

they didnt expect me...so she had to run to 7-11 to make sure i had some cold Singhas   and after 10 min. i finally asked them if they had a room... :stoner:  that was easy...and without ANY negociations i was offered a room for 450 a day (with aircon-wifi-daily cleaning) so i jumped that offer... :Batman:

about 20 min later Jimbo showed up and i was happy as i didnt had to carry all his stuff on the second floor :clapclap:

edit...cant seem to post pics right now...well no probs...ill add them later

• Moo Yung and miccie like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#4 bumgooh

bumgooh
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

Hi Batman,

appreciate your efforts. Think that it will be fun to read about your experiences  :?, one month is quite a long time... jealous, :3sum:

so you really asked the cab driver to take the long route via Kamala? To have enough time for the Singha's???

Regards,

Bumgooh

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Hi Batman,

appreciate your efforts. Think that it will be fun to read about your experiences  :?, one month is quite a long time... jealous, :3sum:

so you really asked the cab driver to take the long route via Kamala? To have enough time for the Singha's???

Regards,

Bumgooh

Actually it was his idea, and as i knew there was some road Work going on the other way, i didnt mind it...and it was quite a pleasant tour... :wink:

#6 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

I'll jump in here and thank Batman again for the monster amount of provisions - especially 7 kilos of smoked salmon! Wonderful!

Looking forward to your insights Batters.

#7 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

7 kilos of smoked salmon...

10 blue cheese...

10 packs of danish cookies...

5 jars of whisky-marmelade...

.. damn Batman, wouldn't it be easier just to open your own store there, then you can buy that stuff wholesale..    :Batman:

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#8 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

You didn't forget your usual 10 liters of personal lubricant, right?

:3sum:

Nix

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:44 AM

You didn't forget your usual 10 liters of personal lubricant, right?

:3sum:

Oh tells me i dont need that...

she say i just has to take it like a man... :xmas:

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:03 AM

Well, back to the TR...

after Jim was relieving me from all the food...it was time to call Madam Oh.. :Batman:  for her i had (beside my sexy "boy-scout-body" about 10 bottles of perfume from Denmark ( got it cheap as i know one working on the factory :xmas:  )

i had called her on the way from the airport, but as you know...you cant rush a Ladyyyyyyyyyyyyy *LOL*

well finally i had enough of waiting...and i grabbed the phone and called her again...whispering the sweetest words she know in the phone.....Shopping......    and she arrived just about 10 min later... :xmas:

a little later Paeng and hartmut arrived...and they too had some stuff...him some cheese...her some perfume..

it was great to see Oh again, but i still was enjoying the relaxtion of sitting in the small bar,enjoying my long missed Singha...and just being happy about life... having a banter with Oh-Jim-Paeng-Hartmut...and ofcourse the barowners that now had to go 7-11 for the third time to refill the stock :Batman:

But 1-2 hour later...it was "nature calls" and we said goodbye to Jimbo who took of with all the food...and me almost carrying Oh to the room...or was it the other way...well no matter what...it didnt take long before we did the only kind of exercise i like doing in Thailand :3sum:

added a pic of Jims delivery....(taken from the other site as i didnt take any pic of that...

Attached Files

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:24 AM

If youre new to the forum, then just a bit of info... iwe been with Oh for over 6 years now, and i have no problems about her being a "working" girl...i have no intentions about sponsoring...so she have to make her own money...but offcourse i pay her for her time... :Batman:

now...after some sweatty reunion...it was great just to sleep 1-2 hour...and then wake up in her arms again :wub:  but as i was craving for the company of more ladyboys( not in that way you perverts *LOL* ) it was time to go to C&D and claim my usual seat at the corner of the bar B)

It was ( as always) terrific to enter the bar after a long absence...as all the regular girls started screaming of joy..and i was soon buried the 5-6 bodies trying to welcome me...i must be hansume *LOL*

we arrived at 9 so it was deadly quiet...so i rang the bell...ordering ladydrinks for all :)  which btw..was cheap cause a lot of the girls hadnt shown up at that time... :lol:  did it twice more withinn an hour...and had "only" about 50 ladydrinks on my bin...so it wasnt that much...but i did lift the atmosphare in the bar a lot... B)

some pics from that night...some of them already posted in Jims tread...but yu have to live with that..

Attached Files

• vamerix and Teppis like this

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:36 AM

Btw... the place i call my "day-time-HQ " is the place i stay..a small cosy guesthouse located in soi paradise very close to the action..

their facebook page is here...  https://www.facebook...22854?ref=br_tf

• Nickkole likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci