• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#73 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Gets better all the time.

I do give the Thai's a A+ for Creative Shit as it seems to never end.

Remember years ago reading a book from an Aussie guys listing all sorts of stuff that happened to him, or he gathered stuff that happened to others and regrouped it, I think book was called "Hardship Posting" Volume 1 was best, but what I think is in those books served as a guideline for the Thai's to come up with Volume 4 ( Must have a commission in there somewhere)

You do have a better attitude that I do guy, I would be pissed for days and end up on my own blowing Steam like a Train.

So many LB So Little Time

#74 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

the only reason i didnt get more upset...is because iam prepered for them to do some stupid... :mrgreen:  and that is proberly also the only thing that they will never fail to do... :angel:

But Hey...now we were in Loei city...and surpricingly Oh was up early every morning...so we went by foot for the market, last time i was there it was on the brigde at night/morning...and then all the stalls were closed from around 8 so the cars could use the brigde...now they had moved it so it was just on the other side of the bridge...so we went looking for breakfast...

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#75 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Batman, great trip report, I especially like your reporting on the Isaan visit. The photos of Oh really show how bad she felt about how her family treated you. She knows it was not right - but good thing her aunt turned things around.

It is truly amazing how much some family members of lbs just "take, take, take" and demand even more, yet other family members are great.

:cnd:

#76 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

After the shopping trip to the night/morning market it was just relaxion, Oh was taking a nap so i just walked around town,its a nice little relaxed town,and it was nice they havent invented the touts up there :) after a good walk for almost 2 hours i returned to Oh helping her to wake up :whistle:

then I sleept :D

After a good nap, i went down and the table in front of the house was now occupied with Oh,aunt,Beer....and some neighbors that turned out to be great company,so we were sitting there, enjoying our drinks and enjoyed life :)

After we had empthyed a lot of beers...and some sangsom, we were starting to get a bit hungry so we decided to go for some food...dont ask me WHERE we went as it was going pretty fast on those motorbikes... :lol: butit was after all a short ride like 2 min.

So there we was...in a typical isaan restaurent, 8 people...a shitload of food...more drinks...including a 3 litre beertower..great atmosphaere...and not one vacant table around us...it was deadly quiet outside the restaurent...but inside...oh my budda for a party... :rock:

The bill ???  well it was less than 2K :D

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#77 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

next morning our neighbor came in with some bananas... :lol:  dont know if it was her way of saying thank you for last night,but iwe F.... never seen so big bananas before... :)

Attached Files

#78 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

next morning....it was about time to leave back to "civilised" parts of Thailand...well if you ever consider Patts to be a part of that :D

i HAD made my dessions that i couldnt trust the family to bring us...so i had checked the shedules for the busses going from Loei to Udon Thani...so i was just planning to take a tuk-tuk from the street to the bus-station in the city...but aprox. an hour before my planned departure-time...the "long-lost-family" showed up with the car...so it was a bit akward as i actually didnt wanted to "happy-chat" with any of them.... :huh:

So we jumped in back of the wan..."farang-class" and 5 min. later we were at the bus-station...about 45 min. before departure as i learned my lesson...so there was time for a quick beer at the local...isaan-price was 35 thb. for a beer there... :clapclap:

on to the bus...it was very old...but it did the trick...but as always...it took a WAY loooonger time that was sheduled...so in the end we had to RUN to catch the airplane :rolleyes: .... well we did it..and to confess i was once again a happy man when we were seated in the airplane 8)

Attached Files

• Teppis likes this

#79 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just a piece of warning to thse who ever plans to go by bus from Loei to udon-thani....DONT trust the scheduled time plan...it was by the plan iwe found a trip that was supposed to take aprox. 2,5 hour...it almost took 4 :argh:  we ended up in udon-thani less than 25 min befre take-off...and that was not in the airport...but aprox 2 km from there :loco:

lucky for us...the local tuk-tuks was there at the busstop...so we entered one of those and i made him drive like Schumi to get to the airport :argh2:

Thank god that udon-thani is such a small airport so we were able to still check-inn :)

funnyli enough...the flight it self took almost 40 min. LESS than planned...so we actually had to wait 25 min for the booked taxi in DMK 8)

Thinking back of my isaan trip...theres actually a FEW things that  i will be happy thinking about...the last night in the Thai-reataurent...and funy enough...the bus-rides with the locals :D  after all...it was funny despite my only angry moment on the whole trip...

also i will miss the beer-prices at the bus-station in Loei where i paid 35 thb. for an ice-cold singha at the "restaurent"...or maybe it was just the happy feeling i had about getting away from the "family" 8)

• Janus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci